You thought you were gonna get FREE h...

You thought you were gonna get FREE health insurance

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Look libtards

Frankfort, OH

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Look libtards

Frankfort, OH

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Did you really think these idiots were joking???
Jones

Marion, OH

#4 Feb 1, 2013
nothing free here....http://www.infowars.co m/obamacare-to-soon-cost-the-a verage-american-family-20000-a -year-announces-irs/
freedom

United States

#5 Feb 1, 2013
I agree nothing is free :)
Dumbasses

Logan, OH

#6 Feb 1, 2013
20000 a year for a family of 5 or you will be taxed (fined). 2.5 % your households income. FACT. Just because people wanted free shit.
Think

New York, NY

#7 Feb 1, 2013
I hesitate to even engage in this dumb discussion, but of course it's not free. Who said it was free?

Where do you think uninsured people were getting health care? in the ER. If you treat them before it becomes and emergency, it saves money.

It's easy to criticize a plan, but what's the alternative for the 10s of millions of uninsured? Why didn't the Repulicans have an alternative?
freedom

United States

#8 Feb 1, 2013
freedom wrote:
I agree nothing is free :)
I do not think this was an intent to be harmful, it appears to be just saying it is healthy for people to work and go to school. It is healthy for adults and children to socialize and be friendly. I do not believe it is taking about taken peoples freedom nor to harm any one. Just getting peoples input on freedom of speech. I believe the current powers are looking out for the best of everyone. Now the people who are sick, retired, disabled anyway shape of form should get free benefits. I think they have and they will. The people who have serviced for our Country any way shape of form should be rewarded for their services and respected. All those who are and who have serviced are Country are all great men and women.
Dumbasses

Logan, OH

#9 Feb 1, 2013
The people on government programs will still get everything for free. The working people will have to pay more for health coverage . I pay about $5000 a year now and then I'll have to pay $20000 . How does that help me and a lot like me. don't you understand that we are better off now . How can people be so stupid and like this bill
dick

Marion, OH

#12 Feb 3, 2013
hey dumbass, i'm sure you can afford it if 2.5% of your salary is $20000.
Not really

Wilmington, OH

#13 Feb 3, 2013
People apparently thought Obamacare would mean free healthcare and never noticed that the law said everyone must buy insurance. Can't afford health insurance? Too bad! The IRS has been assigned the duty of enforcing the new health care law. The IRS has the power to seize a citizen's bank account, house, business---everything--without due process and without advance notice.

Of course, people on welfare will still have health care paid for by the taxpayers.
Rem

Marion, OH

#14 Feb 3, 2013
Yup and its called the Affordable Care Act, LOL nothing affordable about it, once again the Big Insurance and Drug Companies in bed with the Government
Twice

Mansfield, OH

#15 Feb 3, 2013
No one thought it was going to be free. Medicaid will be expanded to cover those with higher incomes, for a slight fee ($225 a year for those making up to 40K), which is about half of what those people would pay per month for insurance through their companies.
disabled

Marion, OH

#16 Feb 3, 2013
do you all not realize they are some of us that cant afford health insurance we live on 700 a month and cant pay out any medical bills god help the usa
Look libtards

Frankfort, OH

#17 Feb 4, 2013
Think wrote:
I hesitate to even engage in this dumb discussion, but of course it's not free. Who said it was free?
Where do you think uninsured people were getting health care? in the ER. If you treat them before it becomes and emergency, it saves money.
It's easy to criticize a plan, but what's the alternative for the 10s of millions of uninsured? Why didn't the Repulicans have an alternative?
Thanks for presenting the thought processes of the libtards! You completely ignore what's being done to folks and focus on 'what do the repub's do??' People have lived for centuries without 'healthcare'. Since when is it a right for others to assume the cost of your health care? Idiot!
dick

Marion, OH

#19 Feb 4, 2013
Look libtards wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for presenting the thought processes of the libtards! You completely ignore what's being done to folks and focus on 'what do the repub's do??' People have lived for centuries without 'healthcare'. Since when is it a right for others to assume the cost of your health care? Idiot!
sure people have lived without healthcare. they have also lost homes, filed bankruptcy, died, etc. due to inflated costs and not being able to pay the hospital bills. costs will go down when hospitals collect more of their money that is owed to them.
The dr

Marion, OH

#20 Feb 5, 2013
Libtards are destroying this country
gary

AOL

#21 Feb 5, 2013
i dont remember anyone that said it would be free???
Look libtards

Frankfort, OH

#22 Feb 5, 2013
dick wrote:
<quoted text>
sure people have lived without healthcare. they have also lost homes, filed bankruptcy, died, etc. due to inflated costs and not being able to pay the hospital bills. costs will go down when hospitals collect more of their money that is owed to them.
If you believe that, I have a deal on a bridge!
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#23 Feb 5, 2013
Look libtards wrote:
<quoted text>If you believe that, I have a deal on a bridge!
YAHOO!FINANCE

Top 5 Reasons Why People Go Bankrupt

1. Medical Expenses
A study at Harvard University indicates that this is the biggest cause of bankruptcy, representing 62% of all personal bankruptcies.One of the interesting caveats of this study shows that 78% of filers had some form of health insurance, thus bucking the myth that medical bills only affect the uninsured.

Rare or serious diseases or injuries can easily result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical bills- bills that can quickly wipe out savings and retirement accounts, college education funds and home equity. Once these have been exhausted, bankruptcy may be the only shelter left, regardless of whether the patient or his family was able to apply health coverage to a portion of the bill or not.

2. Job Loss
3. Poor/Excess Use of Credit
4.Divorce/Separation
5. Unexpected Expenses

Don't let them pesky facts dim your dumba$$ view.
dick

Marion, OH

#24 Feb 5, 2013
Look libtards wrote:
<quoted text>If you believe that, I have a deal on a bridge!
you might have a bridge to sell. lots of people have bridges.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Charles Dickens was he GAY (Mar '10) 10 min blackman1960 10
anybody want a free headjob? 26 min Chris 80
News COMMENTARY: Sick Nuke Worker Demands Toxic Comp... 38 min Missmydad 16
Tonyia Elliott 3 hr Panty Snatcher 13
Looking for a woman 7 hr Chris 48
No Inquiry? McDermott man "disciplined" child w... 7 hr Pip Rademaker 23
Perry Mason Tyrone Black HD Denny 8 hr Chris ... 156
Donation solicitors in the middle of the street 8 hr Chris 58

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web