ThA JoKER

Portsmouth, OH

#21 Apr 29, 2010
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
He is locked up
fyI he aint locked up dmbass. He is a FREE man, quit tlkn crap.
to frekin funny

Portsmouth, OH

#22 Apr 29, 2010
Case Number: TRC 1002335 A
Plaintiff(s):
Defendant(s): Wright, Shannon

04/12/2010
o CASE WAS FILED WITH COURT
o CASE SET FOR A ARRAIGNMENT ON 04/12/2010 AT 9:00 AM
o CASE SET FOR A PRE-TRIAL ON 05/12/2010 AT 10:30 AM

04/22/2010
o ENTRY SIGNED BY JUDGE THAT DEFENDANT HAS BEEN FOUND INDIGENT
o DEFENDANT TO RECEIVE COURT-APPOINTED COUNSEL AND ORDERING
o THE $25.00 APPLICATION FEE TO OBTAIN COURT-APPOINTED COUNSEL
o IS WAIVED
o PUBLIC DEFENDER FEE WAIVED
o ATTORNEY LUKE BRAZINSKI APPOINTED AS COUNSEL FOR DEFENDANT
big time drug dealer with a public defender and indigent? Must not be to good at it?
ur DUMB

Portsmouth, OH

#23 Apr 29, 2010
Well how come I just saw him yesterday then? At the bar?
Lawyer

Portsmouth, OH

#24 Apr 29, 2010
To whoever "to frekin funny" is there are two as in '2' Shannon Wrights. The one who drives the burgundy chrysler is not in jail nor prison. Advise you to know what your talking about before it commith out youre mouth.
to frekin funny

Portsmouth, OH

#25 Apr 29, 2010
I don''t no either one. It's public record "LAWYER" just keepin it real. An don't get your nickers in a bunch. If that's not the one ur talkin about. No harm done.
Dont Forget It

Portsmouth, OH

#27 Apr 29, 2010
Okay....You F^uck!n Ppl Kill Me...Ok Lets Get This All Out...The Steph Prater thing never happened They NEVER dated....Yes He Is A Hottie but he is Laura`s Hottie...And All You Tricks Talking Sh!t About him And His "Dick" Are Just Mad Cuz She Has What U Want...And U Cant Get It...And For The Duds You Just Mad Cuz If He Wanted To He Could Take Your Trick From You....And Just Cuz He Has A Nice Car And House And More Money Then You Dont Mean Shit...So Let All You Haters Go On And Do What You DO And Hate...Cuz Its Not Goin To Make Him Or Brake Him.....<3 You Shannon & Laura!!
SweetLove

Waynesboro, VA

#28 Apr 29, 2010
Hmm, maybe your mad because he wont take the time out of his life to talk to you? or maybe your just one pathetic druggie that needs a new life. Ect. Shann is a great guy. People like to hate on him because they probably got knocked out by him or just plain immature. Enuff said!!
danny

United States

#29 Apr 30, 2010
it is him stfu hidin ur name shows how big of a coward you are tryin to put the man down. Tht dude is cool as h*ll and a good heartd dude you tryin to slander his name while you hide urs. If I was you though I would do the same cause shannon would knock ur b#tch azz out . Thts one dude you dnt want to piss off unless ur ready to go to WAR. And the dude dnt deal nothing so get ur info right chump. This is stictly for IT IS HIM
brittany

United States

#30 Apr 30, 2010
this is to " to freakin funny " since you dnt no nothin he is not in jail he's goin to court for a o.v.i and since you dnt no nothing bout court system I'll tell you when you first go to court they assign you a public attorney dumb ass and he already went paid for an attorney so get ur facts right. You ppl talkin down on him and hidin ur names are cowards and jealous haters. The man dnt do nothin, dnt deal nothin all he does is try to be a good dad and when he gets the chance goes out. So stfu seriously..........
robert

Portsmouth, OH

#32 Apr 30, 2010
if you got a problem with him go to him so he can lay your asss out real fast thats why you put a fake asss names a bunch of pusssys i know he isnt a drug dealier i would be the one to know im his cuz stop sayin shitt that isnt true
wise man

Seymour, TN

#33 Jul 19, 2010
I think he did kick it w steph, but thats over n done with. Water under the bridge ya know. He aint no drug dealer. He's a good dude and would do anything for that girl, Laura. Thy were made for each other. Bro...dont ever let her go.
rex

United States

#34 Feb 1, 2011
Didnt is not a good fighter. I dont know where people get the idea he is tough from
shasta mcnasta

Warsaw, KY

#35 Feb 2, 2011
good day mate!
I know

Elk Grove Village, IL

#36 Feb 14, 2011
Shannon and Laura have never been a match made in heaven! He has many girlfriends!
i know him too

Portsmouth, OH

#37 Jan 7, 2012
yeah he has had many girlfriends he got some randi chick pregnant and has nothinto do with the baby scared bout child support how SAD
tim

Portsmouth, OH

#38 Jan 7, 2012
is his moms name joni?
jason

Bowling Green, KY

#39 Jan 17, 2012
You ppl are a f###ing joke shannon a grow ass man that take care of his fam and about ayone else he can stay out his buisness and clean out your own closet. J. Jason rowland
Faint of heart

Bowie, MD

#40 Jan 17, 2012
Why don't he take care of any his kids? Have seen the mansion on duck run the like 17 people live in, they use their grandmas house to sling stuff out of. When he's not in bellfontine.
tim

Portsmouth, OH

#41 Jan 17, 2012
hes my step son
tim harr

Portsmouth, OH

#42 Jan 17, 2012
i miss him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronnie Church 1 hr nunya 3
shemale (Oct '13) 1 hr nunya 28
Duncan new Phs football coach 3 hr Terry 3
alice johnson (Nov '10) 4 hr giggles 76
Garvin Guilty Of Triple Murder (Jan '11) 4 hr nunya 21
Eric Winters Glock 22 5 hr bjdahd 1
Misty Johnson 5 hr bjdahd 3
Portsmouth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web