protest protest protest for steve holsinger and family!!

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Jul 17, 2012
EVERYONE that is got JUSTICE BEING SERVED DO NOT GIVE UP FOR SEEKING JUSTICE FOR STEVE AND HIS FAMILY - ESPECIALLY HIS CHILDREN THAT WERE LEFT BEHIND WITH NO FATHER TO HELP RAISE THEM! THE HOLSINGER'S NEED YOUR SUPPORT AND BELEIVE IT OR NOT YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE BY HELPING TO SEE THAT JUSTICE IS SERVED FOR THE HOLSINGER FAMILY! STAND UP and EXPRESS HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS! POSTERS T SHIRTS WHATEVER IT MAT BE CERTAINLY WILL HELP IN SEEKING JUSTICE. DON'T GIVE UP BECAUSE THATS WHAT THEY WANT! THE STAKERS ARE ALREADY BACK AT WORK MAKING THE ALMIGHTY $$$ SO LET'S PUT AWAY THE HATE (TOO MUCH OF THAT IN THE WORLD) AND HAVE THIS COMMUNITY COME TOGETHER AND GET THIS DONE! WE CAN AND WE WILL!

HOLSINGER FAMILY YOUR NOT ALONE!

HATERS NEED NOT APPLY (IN DEFENSE OF THE MURDERERS)

“Two stones with one bird”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Jul 17, 2012
Good luck on that. Deadly force and threat laws are against you though.
pissed off voter

Columbus, OH

#3 Jul 17, 2012
I agree....PROTEST!! Do NOT let this be swept under the rug. Going to the court house, t-shirts, buttons, petitions.....SOMEBODY NEEDS TO START A PETITION!!! Holsinger family...WE ARE 100% BEHIND YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!!!
Yes

Waverly, OH

#4 Jul 17, 2012
Martyr Machine wrote:
Correct. I can see the jail could be full of the people that have been on here alone making death threats and libel against others. Maybe they are just letting them go on and on to make their case bigger with more arrests.
Answer

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Jul 17, 2012
Martyr Machine wrote:
What about trespassing laws?
Well

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jul 17, 2012
Maybe he shouldn't point guns at people!?
anti-dumbass

Jackson, OH

#7 Jul 17, 2012
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>Correct. I can see the jail could be full of the people that have been on here alone making death threats and libel against others. Maybe they are just letting them go on and on to make their case bigger with more arrests.
Some powerful crack you and Lacey are smoking.

Just say no to drugs. It makes you stupid. You guys are a great example of just how bad the mind rots from smoking that crap.

Location hidden

#8 Jul 17, 2012
Answer wrote:
<quoted text>
What about trespassing laws?
Coming to a person's house to get your property back is not trespassing..
anti-dummy

Jackson, OH

#9 Jul 17, 2012
Martyr Machine wrote:
<quoted text>
MM aka "in the rear with the gear pretend hero".........people don't give a shit about your opinion in Texas any more than they cared while you were in the rear with the gear practicing homo love with camel riders behind your tent in Iraq.

Now be a good little boy and take your cheesy corvette down to the nearest hooker hangout and buy yourself some more std ridden Texas stink-eye and try to relax.

OTAY BUTWEET?
marlene

Sardinia, OH

#10 Jul 17, 2012
Martyr Machine wrote:
<quoted text>
it wassnt there lawnmower part

Location hidden

#11 Jul 18, 2012
anti-dummy wrote:
<quoted text>
MM aka "in the rear with the gear pretend hero".........people don't give a shit about your opinion in Texas any more than they cared while you were in the rear with the gear practicing homo love with camel riders behind your tent in Iraq.
Now be a good little boy and take your cheesy corvette down to the nearest hooker hangout and buy yourself some more std ridden Texas stink-eye and try to relax.
OTAY BUTWEET?
I think you replied to the wrong person. Your post is somewhere around the 10th grade level so I know it could be directed at me.
TEDDY

Minford, OH

#12 Jul 18, 2012
Martyr Machine you must love the co@@ck like your mommy does too!!!! am i right????

Location hidden

#13 Jul 18, 2012
TEDDY wrote:
Martyr Machine you must love the co@@ck like your mommy does too!!!! am i right????
Yep, school is out for the summer for sure...
TEDDY

Minford, OH

#15 Jul 18, 2012
or was it your wife?
i know

Portsmouth, OH

#16 Jul 18, 2012
Martyr Machine wrote:
<quoted text>
its called harrassment if they are beating on the doors and windows for over an hour. really is it worth a life over a few bucks? this whole thing is so sad and should have never happened. there are a lot of greedy people in this world and i guess the stakers are the most greedy in our county. i hope that tyler and his dad rots in prison for the rest of their miserable lives.

Location hidden

#17 Jul 18, 2012
i know wrote:
<quoted text>its called harrassment if they are beating on the doors and windows for over an hour. really is it worth a life over a few bucks? this whole thing is so sad and should have never happened. there are a lot of greedy people in this world and i guess the stakers are the most greedy in our county. i hope that tyler and his dad rots in prison for the rest of their miserable lives.
If teh dead guy didn't threaten people with a gun he would still be alive.

Everything else is an insignificant detail.
Little Stake

Portsmouth, OH

#18 Jul 18, 2012
Holsinger is reported to be in hell sucking off SATAN... Just like his old lady will do on 8th st to support the family now. SAD...
i know

Portsmouth, OH

#19 Jul 20, 2012
Martyr Machine wrote:
<quoted text>
If teh dead guy didn't threaten people with a gun he would still be alive.
Everything else is an insignificant detail.
he had every right to defend his family his self and his property. get a life really all you do is sit on the computer all day everyday. no one likes you or even values your opinion on topix. really you should get a job or another hobby besides the computer.. it might do u well to get out of your house and live a little.
really get a job and stay off of topix for everyone's sake.
this was cold blooded murder u know it and so do the stakers.
eve

Delaware, OH

#21 Jul 20, 2012
Little Stake wrote:
Holsinger is reported to be in hell sucking off SATAN... Just like his old lady will do on 8th st to support the family now. SAD...
Why in the world do you get off saying these things, does it make you feel strong or a bad ass or what?
Mustang

New York, NY

#22 Jul 20, 2012
Little Stake wrote:
I must so my good fellow' your a dumb ass'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
they are all MISSED R I P (Apr '11) 17 min samuelkline 115
timmy to red 45 min Valli Girl 2
Ebola Portsmouth 1 hr Tell it All 16
any girls wanna make some money 1 hr wannaplay1 7
any girls wanna make any money portsmouth aera 1 hr wannaplay1 5
Judge Marshall (My Dad) 1 hr I know 108
Taco Bell in portsmouth 2 hr StevenTBiggs 1
ina gibson retired teacher also into doing inte... 5 hr Tell it All 12
Portsmouth Business Wants and Needs 7 hr Walter White 90
Portsmouth Dating