First Prev
of 3
Next Last
meeee

Circleville, OH

#102 Dec 27, 2012
PAULA s EL CORRECTO wrote:
<quoted text>
see here they are, just "white trash" acting out black.....
white trash can't come up to black..........
especially in PTown..........except for the swim pool, their race relations are still in the '40's and '50's..........but the blacks are moving in everywhere..........and the white trash ain't catching on.......the Mexican's are moving in too. The Muslim's will be next.........
Hopefully your sorry @zz will be moving out.
Paula

Ashland, KY

#103 Dec 27, 2012
<quoted text>see here they are, just "white trash" acting out black.....

white trash can't come up to black..........

especially in PTown..........except for the swim pool, their race relations are still in the '40's and '50's..........but the blacks are moving in everywhere..........and the white trash ain't catching on.......the Mexican's are moving in too. The Muslim's will be next.........
If he does his job, which I believe he is ' black or white should not be in this discussion. It's just a sign of ignorance!
Paula

Ashland, KY

#105 Dec 27, 2012
<quoted text>NOT FOR THE WHITE TRASH IN PTOWN, YOU CAN EVEN SEE THE DERANGED FROM LOGAN AND OTHER PLACES CAUSE WHERE THEY LIVE PEOPLE WILL NOT TOLERANT THEM.......... THE DERANGE HAVE NO WHERE TO GO EVER SINCE THEY EMPTIED THE MENTAL HOSPITALS..........SOME YEARS AGO.
WATCH HAHAHAH CHIME IN AND THE REST OF THOSE SICK BASTARD SOB'S...
THE PTOWN LEADERS CARE NOT HIS RACE JUST SO HE CAN BE THEIR LAPDOG MINION.
WE ARE GOING OVER THE CLIFF.....
I understand your frustrations, I have my own. But to blame one person, slander their name, when they did make something of themselves is truely unfair, Blame the none workers, drug users and sellers, Blame the ones that are running or country into the ground. I really do not believe Mr Maloney for all that is happening.
crooked

Ashland, KY

#107 Dec 27, 2012
<quoted text>The issue is not Mayor Pastor Malone or the evil in the world, that's a no brainer. The issue is the White-Trash that are in charge of the governments and cash flow into their private pockets and their sheeple white trash cousin's that think of every excuse on why that's OK and it's not their cousin's at fault. They do it on the backs of their own family, honor among the thieves.

Like Lee Scott will tell you so forcefully that it's the non-elected and those they appoint to elected offices, etc. Malone is but a pawn and gets his $50,000 plus salary, perks and his wife's lucrative job, maybe more we don't know about. The churches have nothing to do with it but that the Mobster's control them too.

They distract you-all by having you fuss-fight among yourselves about all these issues and still fill their pockets with your taxes, fees and fines, etc.

It's as simply as that..........
The Mayor is nothing but a liar and a crook. Bottom line

Since: Dec 12

United States

#109 Dec 27, 2012
LOL... He is a fcking idiot. The whole town is a DUMP!! Sidewalks are broken , junk homes still standing, and TRASH and weeds everywhere. How damn hard is it to clean up this town? LOL. Can't wait till they hire a manager to clean up this dump!!' LOL

Since: Dec 12

United States

#111 Dec 27, 2012
OF DA DERANGED ONES wrote:
<quoted text>
AND YOU LIVE THERE, IF YOU CALL THAT LIVING.
THEY GIVE YOU ALL THE OPPORTUNITY EVERY FEW MONTHS TO VOLUNTEER TO CLEAN IT UP. YOUR EXPECTATIONS FOR A CITY MANAGER IN PTOWN, IS UNWARRANTED LIKE MOST OF PTOWN CITY AND COUNTY GOVERNMENTS........
LOL... Your are just a tad smarter than that GIANT crap I just flushed... LOL.. I PAY taxes for this city to enforce code!!' I'm sure a man of my age (105) will start tearing down homes and pouring cement sidewalks for home owners that are REQUIRED to do this themselves! LOL, and lest you forget Mr shit for brains we have a health dept that is supposed to keep the city clean and codes enforced... LOL
Bolo

Portsmouth, OH

#113 Dec 27, 2012
OF DA DERANGED ONES wrote:
<quoted text>
AND YOU LIVE THERE, IF YOU CALL THAT LIVING.
THEY GIVE YOU ALL THE OPPORTUNITY EVERY FEW MONTHS TO VOLUNTEER TO CLEAN IT UP. YOUR EXPECTATIONS FOR A CITY MANAGER IN PTOWN, IS UNWARRANTED LIKE MOST OF PTOWN CITY AND COUNTY GOVERNMENTS........
its the great pretender, queen of cinci, the sad sad poor little girl..........
Last Cowboy

Portsmouth, OH

#118 Jan 31, 2013
sitting in his office, collecting the last years pay he is going to get in probably the last real job he will ever have. A job with fringes.
Wanna be Mayor

Jackson, OH

#119 Jan 31, 2013
I heard he fired some guy for slapping a guy in the face for constantly getting picked on and harassed by this guy. Heard the guy even asked his supervisor and the mayor to stop the harassment and they ignored it. Also don't know if its true but another employee was threatened with a weapon but the mayor supposedly ignored it since they guy repaired his son in laws car for free.. WTH is going on down there ?
Lee Scott

Portsmouth, OH

#120 Jan 31, 2013
Times are going to get better in our city! This will be the beginning of an enbtire new future for Portsmouth residents. Prosperity is in the process of coming back to our city....no thanks to the office in question though.

David is what he is. Could not get elected. Put in place to get rid of Jane Murray and get him off council at the same time. Fact! He does what he is told.

Think Steve Sturgill is going to be great to help move the city in a positive direction. Also look for Hass to be a much better Solicitor. Have a great chief of Police now compared to recent years. No more Ann Sydnors, Carrol Caudells Barbara Halcombs or Howard Baughmans (clay Johnsons cousin)on council to buy junk buildings for 2m or be conned by Clay Johnson into giving him ordinances to represent this city or for his so called long term planing. Sogp is dead and can not wait for the same to happen for all Johnsons other entities!

Who has single handedly destroyed this city for his own betterment? Who sold us the Martings rat trap with a false promiss of giving our monies back? Who owned SOGP? Who owns SCAF? How did all that money leave sogp while SCAF got so wealthy? Who bought the Musem for 1.00 and gets all the arts grants in while paying his wife 50k per year to be there? We have the only private owned chamber of commerce in the U.S. Who is the owner? Who owns Floodwall Murals Inc now? Whos name is on the new sports complex? Can anybody tell me the deal there of the monies involved?
who was thrown out of the Fitch firm for dishonesty many years ago? There is so very much more folks!
Wake up and smell the stink that has destroyed this area! It is named Johnson!

Lee Scott
lost

United States

#125 Mar 12, 2013
This ignorant mayor hides???? No information of progress, improvement, budgets, or information to the citizens of Portsmouth who pay work related/property/business taxes...

Is this idiot even a mayor???
Look libtards

Waverly, OH

#126 Mar 13, 2013
Both!
soooo

Portsmouth, OH

#128 Aug 25, 2013
allIknowISLOL wrote:
LOL... He is a fcking idiot. The whole town is a DUMP!! Sidewalks are broken , junk homes still standing, and TRASH and weeds everywhere. How damn hard is it to clean up this town? LOL. Can't wait till they hire a manager to clean up this dump!!' LOL
I wish he'd just clean the piles of pigeon $hit off of his church sidewalk. A broom and a little bleach would do wonders. That HAS to be a health hazard. He's too important now to keep up appearances I suppose. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beth Jordan or I think that's her last name 46 min Mandie johnson 8
Missing Girl- Megan Lancaster (Apr '13) 2 hr gee golly 101
Packs of wild stray cats behind Ghosts in the A... 3 hr Perry T Mason 17
frankensteins 3 hr agree believer 16
Hookers on 17th and grandview 3 hr Angie 4
Uneducated hillbillies of Portsmouth 6 hr FOVR 88
TOP 5 SEXIEST BAD BOYZ IN PORTS*!*!* gurls only! (Jan '12) 6 hr twintowers0989 57
Portsmouth Bypass 11 hr Think about it 24
New Boston Cop on trial 12 hr Girl 12
Portsmouth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Portsmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:43 am PST

NFL 8:43AM