Alicia Carver!!!!! Know Her???

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
katie

Crooksville, OH

#1 Jun 28, 2010
Anyone know her? Or is there anyone out there close to her that can try to help her?
FENDER BENDER

Edison, NJ

#2 Jun 28, 2010
WHATS GOIN' ON WITH HER NOW???
Linda

Ashland, KY

#3 Jun 28, 2010
Help her?She steals enough without help!
FENDER BENDER

Edison, NJ

#4 Jun 28, 2010
HOWS HER DAD DOIN???
Cashier

Columbus, OH

#5 Jun 28, 2010
FENDER BENDER wrote:
HOWS HER DAD DOIN???
is she Jimmie Veach's girlfriend? I didn't know she was a theif!!
katie

Crooksville, OH

#6 Jun 29, 2010
she is so bad on drugs is pathetic. Her boyfriend and his mom raise their son. she is nasty. some one told me that she stays passed out day and night. and he has to pay people to clean up after her!!!!
shooter

Crooksville, OH

#7 Jun 29, 2010
Thats 4sure! i know jimmy very well we used to hang out and work on derby cars but sence he has been with that worthless b*tch nobody can stand being around her and by the way she is a dopewhore
amanda

Crooksville, OH

#8 Jun 29, 2010
thats funny! she really is a pillwhore
amanda

Crooksville, OH

#9 Jun 30, 2010
its not only alicia but bradys wife amanda is the same way. because my uncle is a worthless drugaddict just like them and he is at their house all the time. both jimmy and brad need to get the hell away from them because they will never get better while they stay with them!
alicia

Milwaukee, WI

#10 Jun 30, 2010
amanda wrote:
its not only alicia but bradys wife amanda is the same way. because my uncle is a worthless drugaddict just like them and he is at their house all the time. both jimmy and brad need to get the hell away from them because they will never get better while they stay with them!
i used to work with her and liked her real well what is all this stuff about she was nothing like all this stuff when i knew her at cdg
Kay

Chicago, IL

#11 Jun 30, 2010
alicia wrote:
<quoted text>
i used to work with her and liked her real well what is all this stuff about she was nothing like all this stuff when i knew her at cdg
I heard when Jimmie met her she didn't do drugs. She was a good girl from a good family. I hear most of the family has a drug problem too!!! So sad!!!
amanda

Crooksville, OH

#12 Jul 1, 2010
yeah her sister is on drugs too. it is sad but no matter who was on drugs first we make our own decisions. and i knew both of them before they knew each other and they both partied.
Kay

Chicago, IL

#13 Jul 1, 2010
amanda wrote:
yeah her sister is on drugs too. it is sad but no matter who was on drugs first we make our own decisions. and i knew both of them before they knew each other and they both partied.
That's true we make our own decisions!! It's not anyones fault but the person who takes the drugs!! I hate how people try to put blame on other people when someone gets addicted!! They have only theirself to blame!! They don't realize that when they get addicted that they not only hurting themselves their loved ones suffer too!!
amanda

Crooksville, OH

#14 Jul 1, 2010
You are so rite! all we can do is pray for them. there is a way out she can go to treatment. she just has to make the right decisions! when people are using they hurt everyone even other peoples families when they sell the stuff and don't even realize it. i thought by now her mother would have tried to help her
ex classmate

Marion, OH

#15 Jul 1, 2010
I used to go to school with her, and she wasn't that type of girl at all in school. It's really sad to hear that she has went so down hill, especially since she has a baby. It is true that we all make our own decisions, but if you continure hanging round the people you are doing the drugs around, its never going to change. You need to change your playmates & playthings. And if it's true about her sister, that really blows my mind. They just seemed like the type who would never do drugs in school...
Steve

Columbus, OH

#16 Jul 6, 2010
Kay wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard when Jimmie met her she didn't do drugs. She was a good girl from a good family. I hear most of the family has a drug problem too!!! So sad!!!
Yeah I hear from alot of people that alot of his family members has a problem with drugs. Really sad how drugs can hurt a family!!
NIKKI

Crooksville, OH

#17 Jul 14, 2010
Her boyfriend is clean now and i seen her out in his truck with 2 different guys in the middle of the night friday. she is so nasty. i feel sorry for her child and his dad
Hummm

Dallas, TX

#18 Jul 14, 2010
NIKKI wrote:
Her boyfriend is clean now and i seen her out in his truck with 2 different guys in the middle of the night friday. she is so nasty. i feel sorry for her child and his dad
She is usually to messed up to drive and I'm sure if she is messing around on him his family will be the first to tell him!!
NIKKI

Crooksville, OH

#19 Jul 15, 2010
this i know!!! They pulled in and caught her. so did Brad. but ur wrong bc she does drive all the time. she will end up dead from passing out at the wheel or pulling out in front of some one like she always does. so sad
Kirsten

Crooksville, OH

#22 Jul 16, 2010
I have been hearing her name alot. like u can get what you want if you have what she wants. she is a filthywhore and no she wasn't on drugs in high school bad but she was still awhore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Want a FREE Lawyer? Gene Meadows is court appo... 4 min Perry T Mason jr 1
Dr palazzo 4 hr pat 5
Im in love with doug at homeless shelter 5 hr hot4learners 13
Prostitution location 5 hr MercBenz 13
I'm using Angie 14 hr Koonta kentae 1
Citizens you can get out of poverty 16 hr cabbagepatchkitty 17
Angie Szul in gang bang video 17 hr Koonta kentae 3

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance