East end losers
Hill top

Marion, OH

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Everybody says the east end is bad but all I see is a bunch of worn out std carrying hookers and broke azz punks running around on bicycles stealing anything they can ! They will steal a shit ball in the eastend !! Hardly what I call bad! Maybe desperate losers that couldn't fight there way out of a paper bag !
Way_Back

Waarland, Netherlands

#2 Nov 14, 2012
When I was growing up on the hill top, the East End wasn't so bad. The West End, however, was where all the yummie bad boys lived.
IKnow

Marion, OH

#3 Nov 14, 2012
East End is a joke and is considered the back yard septic tank of Prtsmouth. Watching these punks ride around with their Prison tattoos and gold chains, wife beater shirts and hats on sideways is a LAUGH! oh and lets not forget the pit bulls they have on a leash! LOL
Hill top

Marion, OH

#4 Nov 14, 2012
IKnow wrote:
East End is a joke and is considered the back yard septic tank of Prtsmouth. Watching these punks ride around with their Prison tattoos and gold chains, wife beater shirts and hats on sideways is a LAUGH! oh and lets not forget the pit bulls they have on a leash! LOL
Lol! Hahaha!!!!!yes how could I forget the inbred malnutrition pit bull!
I no

United States

#5 Nov 14, 2012
When I was growing up east end was so good to live in we could and would fight but we just liked to hang out it was me the lodwicks goodys justics collies and I no that we turned out bad but we weren't then these boys now couldn't handle us and they don't respect anyone
red

United States

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Trina Meade-Lippse/ arrested for assault on who
MrBlonde

Marion, OH

#8 Nov 16, 2012
Living on the east end is terrible. I haven't even lived there for 2months and already had my car window busted and stuff stolen.
MrBlonde

Marion, OH

#9 Nov 16, 2012
Also, not everyone on the east end are bad. I've never done drugs in my life and work and go to school. You can't judge everyone for the majority of idiots.
john smoot

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Nov 16, 2012
i used to live their but i went into hiding i got laughed at alot

Since: Nov 12

United States

#11 Nov 16, 2012
Where is bill Bloomfield if you know so much about the east end I'm trying to save my sisters house
obese

Marion, OH

#12 Nov 16, 2012
Pat havens wrote:
Where is bill Bloomfield if you know so much about the east end I'm trying to save my sisters house
Saw you post this yesterday. Maybe if you explain the situation people would help you. What is going on?
red

United States

#13 Nov 16, 2012
Trina meade fits right in. Bottom of the scum
u always get laughed at

Galion, OH

#14 Nov 18, 2012
SMOOT! Is this the ONLY thing you EVER say??? I have seen your name on multiple threads and you always say..."this happened, but I don't do_____anymore b/c I got laughed at" obviously you suck!
aLLiPoSTisCraP

Marion, OH

#15 Nov 18, 2012
Smoot must have a BIG one, cuz all I see is a jealous ex throwing his name out there every chance she gets. lol poor gurl.
Confused

United States

#16 Nov 18, 2012
Paul:::: If you are talking about an old Bill Bloomfield he passed away a few yrs ago... I'm talking he was 60+?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danita Sprague Chrissy 36 min Funny 16
Polar bear plunge? 43 min George Hayduke 1
Perry is kellie stakes delete this one too (Aug '16) 45 min George Hayduke 25
Bigfoot Hunter Wayne Burton's past? (Oct '10) 52 min George Hayduke 40
Kayla Eitel Still Missing (Nov '16) 2 hr misty 48
Dirty Cops 2 hr George Hayduke 3
I Don't Like People From The Ukraine (Mar '17) 6 hr Hector 17
Who got shot last night at the Columbia Bar in ... 8 hr George Hayduke 30

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web