I know allipostislol

Marion, OH

#1 Nov 4, 2012
u posters need to see this since many hate him and want to know who it is. some weirdo from Franklin Fernance who built his own junk house to live in and lost a job at the youth prison. He has a beard and is fat. probably about 55 or more. Smells bad and comes in the bar @ Franks in New Boston all the time and laughs about what he posts here...not sure his name but I heard one guy call him papy.. i'll learn more as hes in there about every day from 5 till closing. old drunk that fights with men and gets real drunk. carrys a gun and drives a 20 year old black truck. I'll find out moore.
Reality Bites

Marion, OH

#3 Nov 4, 2012
I know allipostislol wrote:
u posters need to see this since many hate him and want to know who it is. some weirdo from Franklin Fernance who built his own junk house to live in and lost a job at the youth prison. He has a beard and is fat. probably about 55 or more. Smells bad and comes in the bar @ Franks in New Boston all the time and laughs about what he posts here...not sure his name but I heard one guy call him papy.. i'll learn more as hes in there about every day from 5 till closing. old drunk that fights with men and gets real drunk. carrys a gun and drives a 20 year old black truck. I'll find out moore.
Hmmm. That's interesting. Google: Nursing: The Recession-Proof Job? Fox News. There's two pictures of a Bobby Mitchell with the article. They call him Pops in the article. Is it the same guy?
nice

United States

#5 Nov 5, 2012
I know allipostislol wrote:
My niece had stalking issues by a guy who drives a black truck.
Bowwow

United States

#9 Nov 7, 2012
The guy you are describing. His name is mike & he has a big heart.
Frankly

Marion, OH

#10 Nov 7, 2012
Bowwow wrote:
The guy you are describing. His name is mike & he has a big heart.
Do you mean the guy in the black truck?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blonde in white car 2 hr Mike 8
Craigslist personals 2 hr Jim 30
Street Sweeper 2 hr Townie72 5
east end hookers 3 hr Jim 8
Morning wood 6 hr Fred 3
Blk guys 6 hr Fred 3
Funeral Home 2nd & Waller? (Dec '11) 9 hr E Thomas 11

Portsmouth Jobs

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages