#4 Nov 21, 2012
ALLIZPOSTEDISL0L wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..SWEET!!..LoL
what will you be wearing???LOL
umm

Marion, OH

#5 Nov 21, 2012
Mary will u b set up in the back alley as usual? If so I'll b there.
gary

Minford, OH

#6 Nov 21, 2012
your be open thanksgiving day? have'nt you been reading? there probably be people down there with signs, protesting you. how dare you try to help some one out on a holiday? lol that would be like, working? i hope the haters leave you alone, and happy thanksgiving.
Nancy Girl

Marion, OH

#8 Nov 21, 2012
ALLIZPOSTEDISL0L wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. Yes, thanks and happy holidays to you, Gary!!! LOL. And to Mary: I'll be wearing a chef hat and nothing more than a speedo!! See you tomorrow!!! LOL
I have given you a lot of sh!t in the past because of your mean spirit. You have been much better in your recent posts. So, I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving and lots of fun!
DrNO

Shelby, OH

#9 Nov 21, 2012
gary wrote:
your be open thanksgiving day? have'nt you been reading? there probably be people down there with signs, protesting you. how dare you try to help some one out on a holiday? lol that would be like, working? i hope the haters leave you alone, and happy thanksgiving.
They will because its FREEEEE!
gary

Minford, OH

#11 Nov 22, 2012
ALLIZPOSTEDISL0L wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. Yes, thanks and happy holidays to you, Gary!!! LOL. And to Mary: I'll be wearing a chef hat and nothing more than a speedo!! See you tomorrow!!! LOL
i wont be there. i dont want to see that? lol
mary

Marion, OH

#12 Nov 22, 2012
gary wrote:
<quoted text>
i wont be there. i dont want to see that? lol
I DO!!!LOL
aLLiPoSTisCraP

Marion, OH

#14 Nov 22, 2012
ALLIZPOSTEDISL0L wrote:
LOL.. Ok, just shut down our buffet as we served over 6,00000000 hungry folk !!! LOL. God bless the hungry!!! LOL
Bs cuz they were all @ Golden corral.
gary

Minford, OH

#15 Nov 23, 2012
ALLIZPOSTEDISL0L wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG? i just heard? the speedo snapped just after dinner? 2 dead and one had there eye put out? mary may be blind? lol
mary

Marion, OH

#16 Nov 23, 2012
gary wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG? i just heard? the speedo snapped just after dinner? 2 dead and one had there eye put out? mary may be blind? lol
Yep, Now i look like Dr.Hook..lol
Breaking News

Marion, OH

#17 Nov 23, 2012
gary wrote:
<quoted text>
It was like someone opened a can of pop and fresh biscuits...
Breaking News

Marion, OH

#19 Nov 23, 2012
ALLIZPOSTEDISL0L wrote:
LOL.... I Did serve in the nude and as word got out more hot women showed up !!! LOL. Great time yesterday!!! LOL
The roar of the crowd laughing could be heard across the river into Ky.
ALLHEDOESISFANTA SIZE

Ray, OH

#20 Nov 23, 2012
ALLIZPOSTEDISL0L wrote:
LOL.... I Did serve in the nude and as word got out more hot women showed up !!! LOL. Great time yesterday!!! LOL
but it wasn't the women you wanted to attract...it was the young football players...we know about how you exposed yourself to one (if not more)...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does GOD really Exist??? 36 min Wow 139
Girl with short blonde hair (Jun '14) 4 hr jus observn 33
blonde hair in sion 5 hr jus observn 13
gary Coleman (Jul '16) 5 hr jus observn 13
Entertainment 5 hr jus observn 3
will bypass really help our area 5 hr jus observn 42
Portsmouth Can't Afford Police & Fire Employees 6 hr DrNO 13

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance