Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2009

babys mama wrote:
do yall no where he is? ive been tryin to find him for 15 years, he walked out on me and our three kids and he dont pay no child support or nothin, he's got himself a job you say well looks like me and the kids are having christmas after all, weve damn near starved, sittin here waitin for him to come back,he aint got no right to do me this way, after all i done for him, it aint my fault little demarcious aint his kid, i was doin what i had to do to get his beer money, didnt here him complainin when he was drinkin that swill, and the biggest one really is his I swear she is, i had the clap and couldnt work when i got pregnant with her, and he's the one that gave it to me, now I'm not sure about the second one but i think he looks like tim, he kinda looks like one of portsmouth finest too thogh so I aint sure. he needs to come on home and get the test and then we can be a happy family again i miss you baby, just come home, i swear i'll change if you want me to i love you tim
He has been living in Toledo near his mom, Pauline and he has been working as a DJ at some clubs. Sorry, don't know which ones.
babys mama

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2009

thanx soo much nobudy seems to want to help me find him i have called his mamas house his nefew told me he died i new it wasnt true im gonna call back up there and tellum i knoe hes alive because i red it on tpix
just nuts

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2009

this is a joke for those who don't know him,lol..he's a good ol boy
babys mama

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2009

who the h*ll r u? r u his new woman? I will kick ur *ss all over 8 street u come on down here to my corner and I will beat u so bad ur mom wont reconise u come on ho whats rong u scarred?
Jo-Jo

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2009

just nuts wrote:
this is a joke for those who don't know him,lol..he's a good ol boy
Is this seriously a joke? "Baby Mama" can't be for real. Does anyone actually talk like that?
just nuts

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

i know "baby mama" really well,...she was dropped on her head as a baby
babys mama

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

and u wernt? oh I know what ur mama did to u, yeah you wanna talk about me being dropd on my hed, i now ur mama used u as a door stop, she had 2 keep the door open fur all her mail friends
missy

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

are you sure this is a joke? Tim was pretty wild back in the day, he could have a kid or three that we dont know about. If my memory serves me, he could drink almost as much as I could so maybe we dont know everything there is to know about him, humh makes me wonder.
seen him

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

babys mama wrote:
thanx soo much nobudy seems to want to help me find him i have called his mamas house his nefew told me he died i new it wasnt true im gonna call back up there and tellum i knoe hes alive because i red it on tpix
Tim is on my space, I believe it is www.myspace.com/bigtime7088
missy

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

ok really it's a joke, Tims a great guy,I've known him since the stoneages but thanks for tring to be helpful, I cant keep it up when someone is honestly trying to help, made me feel bad
geezohwhiz

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

babys mama wrote:
and u wernt? oh I know what ur mama did to u, yeah you wanna talk about me being dropd on my hed, i now ur mama used u as a door stop, she had 2 keep the door open fur all her mail friends
good lord, you have to be from kentucky lmao
missy

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

ok I have to admit I was doing the babys mama part and yeah I took that character from some kentuckians I know lol
1 mean mofo

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

I knew Tim back in the day as far as being a bum he was far from that he always helped out a lot of people when asked.Just because he hung out on the Esplanade didn't make him a bum. For the record he has done a lot for himself.And if he knew that someone was calling him a bum he would most likely kick their ass.He a real good person who would give you the shirt off his back if needed be.He wasn't perfect hell nobody is.And I'm pretty sure that a lot of people that know him will agree.
missy

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

yes he is a great guy and friggin hillarious
1 mean mofo

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

He's my uncle
missy

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

your uncle? or you in disguise?
Tim

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Hey it's me I'm not dead, I didn't get hit by a car on 4th street,I'm not a bum nor have I ever been one.I moved away in 1989 to better my life.I still drop in down there every now and again.And I still visit my friends when I can find them.And I have a very beautiful daughter who right now is the light of my life.Oh yeah babies mama how the hell do you pronounce that youngest babies name.
missy

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

h*ll if I know, I had to feel sorry for that girl trying to help and give up, even I'm not that mean, well not to girls anyway

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of46
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Portsmouth Forum right now

Search the Portsmouth Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who are the prettiest black girls from Portsmou... 18 min ace89 9
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr truth amanda keppler 28,646
Dear Logan Copley 3 hr me 6
nikki morgan 4 hr Backyard 17
Danny alexander 4 hr sadly missed 4
Where are all the bi and lesbians 4 hr ssss 4
Brenda Marcum-Rawlins (Jul '13) 5 hr I know alot 37
body of female found 5 hr Terry 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Portsmouth Jobs

•••