Judge Willis on front page! what a jo...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TRUTH

Portsmouth, OH

#23 Nov 1, 2012
Willis is a JOKE. But aren't they all ? The ONLY time you ever see any elected official out in public actually trying to help the community in any way is at election time. After that you never hear or see them again and they just want to sit on their @sses and collect that big money. I know from personal experience that Willis just really don't care.
lma222

Marion, OH

#24 Nov 1, 2012
I dont like Wills at all. Very rude person.
vote

Marion, OH

#25 Nov 1, 2012
Vote for Jerry Buckler!
because

Portsmouth, OH

#26 Nov 2, 2012
vote wrote:
Vote for Jerry Buckler!
i would have if his kid wasn't a racist pig. his son was the one dressed like a banana and launching racial taunts at the portsmouth basketball players last year.

wonder where he learned to behave like that?
father

United States

#27 Nov 2, 2012
Willis is a big ass joke just like Kegley. Both hate men, I think they got butt plugged as children by their father's. Wonder about their kids. Did that f..k them like thay do others.
West sider

Galion, OH

#28 Nov 3, 2012
Willis is a joke for a judge-when getting a divorce you don't see him, you meet with a magistrate!!! Buckler has my vote
Just Wondering

Marion, OH

#29 Nov 3, 2012
Willis is the first I've seen to REQUIRE counseling for families so they learn how damaging it is to use their children as weapons. Why doesn't every family court judge do that? Willis has my vote.
absolutely

Marion, OH

#30 Nov 3, 2012
I will deff vote for Willis! The others are the ones that's are a joke!
buckler sux

Marion, OH

#31 Nov 3, 2012
Buckler was my friend's divorce attorney. Thanks to him she lost her house, car, her half of the business, and got stuck with all the bills.
really

Marion, OH

#32 Nov 3, 2012
West sider wrote:
Willis is a joke for a judge-when getting a divorce you don't see him, you meet with a magistrate!!! Buckler has my vote
That was probably him... he has been the magistrate.
republican gone wild

Marion, OH

#34 Nov 5, 2012
willis is not a good choice, recently he made a decision that could have cost 3 men and myself our lives, without any evidence what so ever. then he recused himself from the case he knew he had already screwed up, trying to cover up. buckler has got my vote, at least their is a chance for change, and besides i met him, and he has a great personality!
Luke

United States

#35 Nov 6, 2012
father wrote:
Willis is a big ass joke just like Kegley. Both hate men, I think they got butt plugged as children by their father's. Wonder about their kids. Did that f..k them like thay do others.
Yes very true!!!! I think when they get home their wife's bitch slap them and then make them do dishes and laundry these two r punks!!!
father

United States

#37 Nov 6, 2012
Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes very true!!!! I think when they get home their wife's bitch slap them and then make them do dishes and laundry these two r punks!!!
thanks for a good comeback on these clowns. Both knowingly destroy families lives on any hearsay, just because they hide behind that black dress. Willis & Kegley should be running for prom queen, apparently they didn't make it in school. Worthless trash, hope them an their family suffers 10-x the pain that they inflicted on others!
association

United States

#38 Nov 7, 2012
Keep these 2 clowns on top awhile so all can point an laugh, an take target practice with wads!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bobby howward heroin od 17 min Pips Friend 5
dena cook loves her dope 22 min Tommyofohio 32
Does GOD really Exist??? 28 min Chris 173
7 Dead in Portsmouth 32 min Pip Rademaker 9
Scioto County's biggest litterer: The Community... 43 min hilda 5
Christians keeping The Sinners out of church 1 hr yoodle 5
will bypass really help our area 1 hr Walter White 43

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance