LOL...Toro Loco on Washington St...LOL

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18

“I'm not a cougar i'm a cat.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I was there .did you see me?I was the one eating ice cream shaped like a penis.lol

“Jean Claude Van Dam I'm fine!”

Since: Feb 12

Bel Air

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

are there any fine young mexican men working there?
meeee

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 11, 2012
 
cabbagepatchkitty wrote:
I was there .did you see me?I was the one eating ice cream shaped like a penis.lol
Was that you,you had that all over your face.

“I'm not a cougar i'm a cat.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 11, 2012
 
meeee wrote:
<quoted text>Was that you,you had that all over your face.
my cat had most of it.lol
meeee

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 11, 2012
 
What's your cats name? Is she a big one?
lol

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 11, 2012
 
meeee wrote:
What's your cats name? Is she a big one?
that kitty looks small..lol
meeee

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 11, 2012
 
lol wrote:
<quoted text>that kitty looks small..lol
. Sure,lol.
lol

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 11, 2012
 
pretty nice looking cat!!!
lol

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 11, 2012
 
FreshPrinceofBelAir wrote:
are there any fine young mexican men working there?
probre chico's!!!!
Red Pill brain injection

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 11, 2012
 
FreshPrinceofBelAir wrote:
are there any fine young mexican men working there?
Yes!...and EVEN THEY would not stick a tamale in the Great Boo Whale or Dr Asinine Farts.......not even for a $50 tip and a 64 CHEBEE LOWWRIDER!

PRAISE BE strong convictions & good taste!

DOG BLESS THEM!

“Jean Claude Van Dam I'm fine!”

Since: Feb 12

Bel Air

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 11, 2012
 
Red Pill brain injection wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!...and EVEN THEY would not stick a tamale in the Great Boo Whale or Dr Asinine Farts.......not even for a $50 tip and a 64 CHEBEE LOWWRIDER!
PRAISE BE strong convictions & good taste!
DOG BLESS THEM!
im sure youd like to stick your tamale in them
Red Pill brain injection

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

FreshPrinceofBelAir wrote:
<quoted text>
im sure youd like to stick your tamale in them
I'm not into harpooning whale or harvesting walrus blubber.

Did I hurt your poor feelings and make you cry "mr. GOOD CHRISTIAN"?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ww!!!!!!!!!!

You poor thing you!

Why not drive out to the Dayton Airport and help DrNO play with Dick. You two might bond and can start car pooling to all the public toilets and share knee-pads and such!
>wink<

PRAISE BE!

Dog bless ya good christian!
:)
meeee

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 11, 2012
 
Lmfao

“Jean Claude Van Dam I'm fine!”

Since: Feb 12

Bel Air

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 11, 2012
 
Red Pill brain injection wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not into harpooning whale or harvesting walrus blubber.
Did I hurt your poor feelings and make you cry "mr. GOOD CHRISTIAN"?
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ww!!!!!!!!!!
You poor thing you!
Why not drive out to the Dayton Airport and help DrNO play with Dick. You two might bond and can start car pooling to all the public toilets and share knee-pads and such!
>wink<
PRAISE BE!
Dog bless ya good christian!
:)
yo stupid! im not a man. i love to play with dick tho. im looking for my next baby daddy? wanna father my baby? 900 on my food card isnt enough. i need more.

“Loser is as Loser does! ”

Since: Aug 11

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Red Pill brain injection wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!...and EVEN THEY would not stick a tamale in the Great Boo Whale or Dr Asinine Farts.......not even for a $50 tip and a 64 CHEBEE LOWWRIDER!
PRAISE BE strong convictions & good taste!
DOG BLESS THEM!
You would stick that thing in nearly anything that would let you stick it. The nasty girls cannot even stand your mouth. You have to get them drunk for any action to happen for you.

“I'm not a cougar i'm a cat.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 12, 2012
 
FreshPrinceofBelAir wrote:
<quoted text>
im sure youd like to stick your tamale in them
just don't get it in your eyes.

“I'm not a cougar i'm a cat.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 12, 2012
 
allIsayislol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do...LOL That lovely cracked tooth grin nobbing a vanilla ice cream cone ...LOL
i got headache afterwards.lol
lol

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 12, 2012
 
cabbagepatchkitty wrote:
I was there .did you see me?I was the one eating ice cream shaped like a penis.lol
I don't think that was an ice cream cone!!!1lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Portsmouth Forum right now

Search the Portsmouth Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hummingbirds 7 min shotguns daughter 3
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 min xxxrayted 25,369
super 8 motel being sold 25 min Tell it All 8
Does the Bible condemn calling one a fool? (Cal... 30 min Tell it All 21
City grass cutting 1 hr Blue Jacket 1
James Crowder 1 hr Bahaha 4
should african americans have the right to vote 2 hr MYOB 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Portsmouth Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Portsmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••