Amen
hal

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Jun 15, 2010
ditto

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5 Jun 19, 2010
ha u guys are funny but i under stand gangs are mostly trouble unless theres only one or the ones there are have different hustles in that area than thangs could work the main thang a gang is protection and backup for other people who have dangerouis compotition while making money at least that eksplains my crew makeing money backup and major respect.
hmm

Portsmouth, OH

#6 Jun 19, 2010
Don't believe in the term "gangs". Well, guess I could but in actuality a "gang" is also referred to in the dictionary and english language as a "gaggle". So if you want to be in a "gaggle"....hahahaha .
Miny

Portsmouth, OH

#7 Jun 19, 2010
Southern Ohio Growth Partnership
Just me

United States

#8 Jun 19, 2010
rdg spokesperson wrote:
ha u guys are funny but i under stand gangs are mostly trouble unless theres only one or the ones there are have different hustles in that area than thangs could work the main thang a gang is protection and backup for other people who have dangerouis compotition while making money at least that eksplains my crew makeing money backup and major respect.
u wuss, get back in school and learn how to spell! Who the heck do you think you are getting any respect from? If you are the so called spokesperson for this girl scout club of yours, and you are the most knowlegable person your club has got, u guys are hurting!I what's the name of your sissy club? And what exactly do the initials stand for? I will say this one more time...you and all your club members are wussys!!!
secret

Portsmouth, OH

#9 Jun 19, 2010
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
u wuss, get back in school and learn how to spell! Who the heck do you think you are getting any respect from? If you are the so called spokesperson for this girl scout club of yours, and you are the most knowlegable person your club has got, u guys are hurting!I what's the name of your sissy club? And what exactly do the initials stand for? I will say this one more time...you and all your club members are wussys!!!
Red Dragon Gang(wussy's) lmao
Just me

United States

#10 Jun 19, 2010
secret wrote:
<quoted text>Red Dragon Gang(wussy's) lmao
RDG (Real Dumb Guys) and that's right Wuss with a capital W
PT Town resident

United States

#11 Jun 19, 2010
Portsmouth Police Dept. They RocK!
Trigga

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Mar 1, 2013
The Hoovers are tha real gang
Jackwagon

Jackson, OH

#13 Mar 1, 2013
How about the Masonic Lodge? It is the only gang resdpnsible for every major war in history. Also, Albert Pike (33rd Degree) started the KKK, and Giuseppe Mazzini (33rd Degree) was the Grand Don of the Mafia. Other notables include Hitler, Stalin, Mao; The list goes on.
gary

AOL

#14 Mar 2, 2013
chain gangs?
Serious

Portsmouth, OH

#15 Mar 4, 2013
This was a serious question?

Holy shit, someone has a few burnt fuses upstairs.
gary

AOL

#16 Mar 5, 2013
Serious wrote:
This was a serious question?
Holy shit, someone has a few burnt fuses upstairs.
more like tv tubes? i cant find anymore to replace what ive lost. lol
WOW

Portsmouth, OH

#17 Mar 5, 2013
Now that's the funniest thing I've heard,these little punks in Portsmouth think they're a bunch of "gangstas" that still live with their parents,that need to be dropped off in a ghetto somewhere in a big city and see how long they last!
Gangsters in Portsmouth that's funny!!
dumb

United States

#18 Mar 5, 2013
this town has not had a so called gang since it was run by the Mafia back in the day which is a fact the Mafia built this whole areA Ironton was called little Chicago the cops run em out of town in the early 90S AND EVER SINCE THIS TOWN HAS WENT TO SHIT AND ALL THIS CAN BE PROVED BY LOCAL PAPERS AND ONLINE THROUGH HISTORY MY FAMILY HAD TABS TO GET EQUIPMENT FOR THE BUISNESS NEVER NEEDED A BANK BUT THEIR SO BAD THEY HAD THE DRUG PROBLEM IN CHECK HERE WISH THEYD COME BACK
bigfoot

United States

#19 Mar 5, 2013
THE BIGFOOT HUNTERS CLUB, Those guys are so funny. They have no idea how close they've been. Look right at me an not see me. They couldn't track their own shadow in the daylight.
Mary

United States

#20 Mar 5, 2013
I like a gang bang,any takers?
Earl

United States

#21 Mar 5, 2013
I'm at pat's, come on down, take ya to the bathroom an root ya hard. The whole bar will hear ya!!! I'm horny..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing Girl- Megan Lancaster (Apr '13) 9 min I Am A Belieber 135
labree Johnson hustling again 51 min No Sir 6
Any horny ladies out there this morning 53 min No Sir 2
Brad Aeh (Dec '13) 56 min No Sir 24
Working girls 58 min No Sir 35
beautiful girl working 6th st 1 hr No Sir 10
Life Point Church: Is it Legit? (Jul '14) 1 hr No Sir 85
More from around the web

Portsmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE