First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stupid

Marion, OH

#22 Mar 29, 2012
So sorry to
Someone knows. Hope you are doing better. I have been in the medical field for 15 years and I know he treats cancer but any Dr can treat a sore throat! He is ok when things are going smooth but not when things get complicated! I wish u the best
ha ha

Potosi, MO

#23 Mar 30, 2012
Someone said he was married to Janet who works there. Guess you don't know much then cause that is NOT his wife!! His wife does not work there.....
dave

Jersey City, NJ

#25 Mar 30, 2012
Dave your wife is cheating on you with nick Riffe
mommys girl

United States

#27 Mar 30, 2012
He is a very good doctor..
easier

Galion, OH

#28 Apr 25, 2012
He is my dr. And when I tell him of side effects.....he says nothing! I do not take pain pills, but sometimes it would be nice to be able to when the pain is unbearable! He is the only dr. I have seen....not sure of I should see another? He didn't even come in and see at my last visit. I agree he only treats the disease not the patient! He has no compassion for his patients!
DntH8

United States

#29 Apr 26, 2012
Hahs
I hope not

United States

#31 Jul 28, 2014
DntH8 wrote:
Hahs
dont hate huh??? Sleeping with another mans wife is funny?
I know

Lebanon, OH

#32 Jul 28, 2014
Well he is my doctor and I like him. If I have pain or unusual symptoms he sends me for a scan. He always takes time with me and never rushes me out. He asks me questions to see if there is anything new going on.I have no complaints at all. My dad had cancer also and his doctor told us when he was having the pain it ment the tumors were shrinking.
Mrs_P

Beaver, OH

#33 Aug 3, 2014
What is so great about someone who pushes radiation and chemo therapy? He is no more a Dr. than I am. It all a money racket and only the strong survive. He and all the other so called Doctors who practice this method are only in it for the money. There are so many great doctors out there who have higher cure rates than the chemical pushing ones and they have to fight the government just to try to save a person's life. The government will not allow a patient to go to one of these doctors until they are on deaths door. Not one dime of money raised for cancer awareness is given to these doctors who do have a cure. And does anyone really know where the money goes? Relay for Life is the biggest money making scam in America.

Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski has had a 60% success rate with the worst kinds of brain cancers, in both, adults and children and tremendous success with liver, lung, bladder and all other cancers. This is huge, yet he gets no credit in mainstream medicine because it doesn’t fit into their “cut, burn, poison” protocol. The government doesn't want a cure for cancer. They would be out of business.

So you say you survived the chemo and radiation treatments. So what? Not everyone dies from their cancer. You just happen to be one of the blessed ones.

Survey of 128 US cancer doctors found that if they contracted cancer, more than 80 per cent would not have chemotherapy. Doesn't this tell you something?

Curing cancer is the #1 industry in the world. A 124.6 Billion Dollar Industry. Pay for poison.
I know

Pittsburgh, PA

#34 Aug 3, 2014
Mrs_P wrote:
What is so great about someone who pushes radiation and chemo therapy? He is no more a Dr. than I am. It all a money racket and only the strong survive. He and all the other so called Doctors who practice this method are only in it for the money. There are so many great doctors out there who have higher cure rates than the chemical pushing ones and they have to fight the government just to try to save a person's life. The government will not allow a patient to go to one of these doctors until they are on deaths door. Not one dime of money raised for cancer awareness is given to these doctors who do have a cure. And does anyone really know where the money goes? Relay for Life is the biggest money making scam in America.
Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski has had a 60% success rate with the worst kinds of brain cancers, in both, adults and children and tremendous success with liver, lung, bladder and all other cancers. This is huge, yet he gets no credit in mainstream medicine because it doesn’t fit into their “cut, burn, poison” protocol. The government doesn't want a cure for cancer. They would be out of business.
So you say you survived the chemo and radiation treatments. So what? Not everyone dies from their cancer. You just happen to be one of the blessed ones.
Survey of 128 US cancer doctors found that if they contracted cancer, more than 80 per cent would not have chemotherapy. Doesn't this tell you something?
Curing cancer is the #1 industry in the world. A 124.6 Billion Dollar Industry. Pay for poison.
The only thing is. If you get cancer you will try almost anything. It is scary and you don't know how you will feel till it gets you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Brown 50 years old from Portsmouth Ohio s... 5 hr Kids 1
SOMC drug detox (Nov '15) 6 hr Gerbils R Us 7
portsmouth motorcycle club 6 hr DrNo 8
Hot Heads Bretos is it a good place to eat ? 7 hr Whitey Blackman 8
Caleb Brown really a perv ? 9 hr gross 15
The Players Club 12 hr Gerbils r us 6
O.J.Simpson 12 hr Kato 2

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance