of 2
Next Last
please help

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Feb 13, 2013
THEFT OF DRUGS
AGGRAVATED POSSESSION OF DRUGS
TAMPERING WITH DRUGS
My son has been in some trouble lately. I thought that he was doing great. Last night his girl friend called and said he was being charged with these charges. I havent spoke to my son in a while. I just hope he can get over this and move on. Bless his girlfriends heart. She is such a good girl and sticks right there with him. I love her but honestly she should move on and enjoy her life.
Please help

Mckeesport, PA

#2 Feb 13, 2013
I'm very worried!!!
Please help

Mckeesport, PA

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Mr Miller wrote:
<quoted text>
How old is your son?
Has he been in trouble before?
Never been in trouble with the law he is 35. He is plenty old enough to know better. I thought he was doing good. I'm in shock. Will it be a slap on the hand? Or jail time? Will he loose his kid?
RVP

Zanesville, OH

#5 Feb 13, 2013
please help wrote:
THEFT OF DRUGS
AGGRAVATED POSSESSION OF DRUGS
TAMPERING WITH DRUGS
My son has been in some trouble lately. I thought that he was doing great. Last night his girl friend called and said he was being charged with these charges. I havent spoke to my son in a while. I just hope he can get over this and move on. Bless his girlfriends heart. She is such a good girl and sticks right there with him. I love her but honestly she should move on and enjoy her life.
Get the best lawyer you can afford.
Please help

Mckeesport, PA

#6 Feb 13, 2013
RVP wrote:
<quoted text> Get the best lawyer you can afford.
O no this sounds serious. He said maybe mearan could help him. Do you know anything about him. Or who do you suggest?
Please help

Mckeesport, PA

#8 Feb 13, 2013
Mr Miller wrote:
<quoted text>think this is bs,but he's 35. Worry about his child,not him.
I would like him to do some time with rehab and probation to keep him clean. I don't want him locked up for years. He needs help. I'm worried about the child too. Thanks for your time.
RVP

Zanesville, OH

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Mearan would do a good job, the best is Rick Faulkner for ANY legal matter.
Wonderi

Wilmington, OH

#11 Feb 13, 2013
Try asking your grown-up-man-son why he chose to engage in criminal behavior. He may have a history you know nothing about.
Please help

Mckeesport, PA

#13 Feb 13, 2013
Mr Miller wrote:
True ask him,and his girlfriend. Little more to this story,just saying.
I will I'm not even sure what the charges mean do you? Theft to drugs? Does that mean he stole drugs? Aggravated possession? How's that different from just possession ? Tampering with drugs? I'm clueless on any of this. I've never done or been around drugs. Early 20s he got with the wrong crowd in college. I new he tried weed a few times. It tore me up but he said it was only a few times and he stopped. He wAs not a teenager I couldn't do anything and I thought he was doing so good.
Ronnie

Houston, TX

#14 Feb 13, 2013
RVP wrote:
Rick Faulkner is a worthless lawyer! He's only good in Portsmouth and with a certain judge. If he thinks he's going to lose or you won't take a plea deal then he'll quit. If your son is going to snitch then go for Mearan or Faulkner their one in the same. One is a story telling pervert and the other is a story telling pimp!
Get your son help!
Chris Nuckols

Marion, OH

#15 Feb 13, 2013
Theft of Drugs in Ohio is a Felony in the 4th degree.

Aggravated Possession of Drugs means he was caught with alot of drugs and without knowing exactly how much, it's hard to say what degree Felony he is charged with.

Tampering with Drugs, Ohio Code 2925.24,

(A) No person shall knowingly adulterate or alter any dangerous drug or substitute any dangerous drug with another substance.

(B) No person shall knowingly adulterate or alter any package or receptacle containing any dangerous drug or substitute any package or receptacle containing any dangerous drug with another package or receptacle.

(C) Divisions (A) and (B) of this section do not apply to manufacturers, practitioners, pharmacists, owners of pharmacies, nurses, and other persons, when the conduct of the manufacturer, practitioner, pharmacist, owner of a pharmacy, nurse, or other person is in accordance with Chapters 3719., 4715., 4723., 4729., 4731., and 4741. of the Revised Code.

(D) It is an affirmative defense to a charge under this section alleging that a person altered a dangerous drug that the dangerous drug the person allegedly altered was lawfully prescribed for the person’s personal use and that the person did not sell or transfer or intend to sell or transfer the dangerous drug to another person.

(E) Whoever violates this section is guilty of tampering with drugs, a felony of the third degree. If the violation results in physical harm to any person, tampering with drugs is a felony of the second degree.

----------

IF you have anymore questions, call a criminal defense atorney or call the JAIL.
the man

United States

#16 Feb 13, 2013
HOOVER is the best.....he's expensive but well worth it....We all make mistakes ...
Lee Scott

Marion, OH

#17 Feb 13, 2013
Get a good honest reasonable priced attorney. Talk to Christine Scott.

Lee Scott
sorry mom

Marion, OH

#18 Feb 13, 2013
First, you have to realize, you are not the one charged. I know he is your son and you would die for him. But he needs to lie in the bed he made. if this is really a first timer, they will take that into consideration. He is on dope, let the courts help him. DO NOT enable him. If you want to get him a lawyer go ahead and spend your money to do so. But your son needs help. If it was bad enough for him to get into trouble then its bad. At least he woke up today, it could be worse.
I will pray for you and your son
I know how hard it must be, I used to do the same crap to my parents, thank GOD Im 11 + years clean and I have made it up to them everyday for that 11 years
They had to stop enabling me to get me to realize there was an issue.
Your son needed this to happen, and just as you said, his gf needs to move on. If she loves him and he loves her, he will get sober to be with her
If she isnt on dope herself she needs to be away from him while he is doing it
Momma

Marion, OH

#19 Feb 13, 2013
sorry mom wrote:
First, you have to realize, you are not the one charged. I know he is your son and you would die for him. But he needs to lie in the bed he made. if this is really a first timer, they will take that into consideration. He is on dope, let the courts help him. DO NOT enable him. If you want to get him a lawyer go ahead and spend your money to do so. But your son needs help. If it was bad enough for him to get into trouble then its bad. At least he woke up today, it could be worse.
I will pray for you and your son
I know how hard it must be, I used to do the same crap to my parents, thank GOD Im 11 + years clean and I have made it up to them everyday for that 11 years
They had to stop enabling me to get me to realize there was an issue.
Your son needed this to happen, and just as you said, his gf needs to move on. If she loves him and he loves her, he will get sober to be with her
If she isnt on dope herself she needs to be away from him while he is doing it
I agree. My daughter had gotten herself in trouble like that. She was always a good person. But she had a bad problem. Then she turned into a not so good person. If those are his charges, then there is probably ALOT of things you don't know. I know i enabled my daughter alot and I struggled with hiring an attorney for her. I didn't. She was sent to Star for 6 months, and is now on probation. 2 years left of a 5 yr probation. She is doing well but sure messed up her life as in being able to get a job and take care of her kids. Hope your son gets the help he needs. Its a LONG road.
wow

Marion, OH

#20 Feb 13, 2013
Hey ronnie just so u kno faulkner will not b ur attorney if ur goin to snitch. So gey ur facts straight. He was my lawyer! He saod he wont fight for snitches. And yes faulkner is the best around but he is expensive!
Lee Scott

Marion, OH

#21 Feb 13, 2013
Faulkner----full of himself.

Lee
Ronnie

United States

#22 Feb 13, 2013
wow wrote:
Hey ronnie just so u kno faulkner will not b ur attorney if ur goin to snitch. So gey ur facts straight. He was my lawyer! He saod he wont fight for snitches. And yes faulkner is the best around but he is expensive!
Your an idiot! Not only will he be your attorney if you snitch, he'll represent you even after he represented the very individual/s who snitched on you!
Now if you need me to slow that down for you so you'll comprehend then I will.
He represented two people that snitched on me in cases that led to mine. He knew what these people did and that it would harm me but he still took my money. When it got close to the court date he bailed out and gave no explanation as to why. Left me thousands out of pocket and no real defense! He's a crook and tells the biggest stories ever! I also did five years because of this and the prosecuting attorney told me that I could've got eighteen months if Mr. Faulkner wasn't so errogant and distasteful in his representation. That's three and a half years my children went without their father and I set in jail because of an errogant prick who stole twenty thousand plus from me. F**k him and the horse his worthless a** rode in on!!!

Marion, OH

#23 Feb 13, 2013
RVP wrote:
Faulkner sucks! Team Nash all the way!!
saying

Ashland, KY

#24 Feb 14, 2013
Chris Nuckols wrote:
Theft of Drugs in Ohio is a Felony in the 4th degree.

Aggravated Possession of Drugs means he was caught with alot of drugs and without knowing exactly how much, it's hard to say what degree Felony he is charged with.

Tampering with Drugs, Ohio Code 2925.24,

(A) No person shall knowingly adulterate or alter any dangerous drug or substitute any dangerous drug with another substance.

(B) No person shall knowingly adulterate or alter any package or receptacle containing any dangerous drug or substitute any package or receptacle containing any dangerous drug with another package or receptacle.

(C) Divisions (A) and (B) of this section do not apply to manufacturers, practitioners, pharmacists, owners of pharmacies, nurses, and other persons, when the conduct of the manufacturer, practitioner, pharmacist, owner of a pharmacy, nurse, or other person is in accordance with Chapters 3719., 4715., 4723., 4729., 4731., and 4741. of the Revised Code.

(D) It is an affirmative defense to a charge under this section alleging that a person altered a dangerous drug that the dangerous drug the person allegedly altered was lawfully prescribed for the person’s personal use and that the person did not sell or transfer or intend to sell or transfer the dangerous drug to another person.

(E) Whoever violates this section is guilty of tampering with drugs, a felony of the third degree. If the violation results in physical harm to any person, tampering with drugs is a felony of the second degree.

----------

IF you have anymore questions, call a criminal defense atorney or call the JAIL.
This is funny, Chris would know the laws on theft but not smart enough to make a post this good, So Funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
courtesy notice to the one known as "Perry" 13 min Perry T Mason jr 7
The Last Straw 1 hr White Rhino 3
imterested in learning more about Oden, Thor, F... 2 hr Super Fly 28
Tyr the one armed god of bravery 2 hr Perry T Mason jr 4
Scioto County Dragnet gets another perpetrator 3 hr Perry T Mason jr 12
African American girl working at burger king 7 hr FOVR 28

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages