Do you want to know good or bad?
Claypanther

Flushing, NY

#4 Jan 7, 2010
I just hear both lol
Nichole

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Jan 7, 2010
How about you ask Heather if you want to know about her instead of posting it on the internet?
Boobers54

Portsmouth, OH

#6 Feb 28, 2010
i wanna know!:)
hahaha

Blacklick, OH

#7 Feb 28, 2010
Shes a slutballcunt and she's on drugs with the rest of her friends, doin coke & all types of pills.
Dashe

Portsmouth, OH

#8 Mar 2, 2010
She seems like a sweet girl to me.
Fck Yo DrAMa

Portsmouth, OH

#9 Mar 2, 2010
Heather Rudd is a good person, all you people that sit here and talk all kinda of crap have nothing better to do with your lives. You really get off on this kind of crap? And who are you calling a $lut, youve probably had sex with more people than you can even count with both hands!
LOL

Blacklick, OH

#10 Mar 3, 2010
she definitely got some trains ran on her on senior trip. if thats not a slut, then wtf is one?
Pay 20 dollars

Portsmouth, OH

#11 Mar 31, 2010
I know her dad and he is a man hoe DOUG THE HOE
ABC

Portsmouth, OH

#12 Apr 1, 2010
How many of you ppl actually no Heather? She might have made some bad decisions in her life, but she is a great girl. And who do you think you are saying she does pills and coke? You shouldnt believe everything you hear.
hmm

United States

#13 Apr 1, 2010
That's funny sayin she's a good girl and all when my boyfriend and I were at the Chinese restraunt and her and Jacob Floyd ran out without paying. That's not a good girl if you ask me. She's a slut and probably doing drugs too. Typical goody goody from minford.
Kdkdbsjqkdnf

Newark, NJ

#14 Apr 2, 2010
Okay "hmm" your probably freakin stupid considering you wanna talk about heather? Meaning you have no life. I love heather to death, and she would do anything for anyone, don't run your mouth, grow up and get a dang life.
doesnt matter

Morehead, KY

#15 Apr 3, 2010
every single person on this topic needs to shut the h*ll up .. #1 shes a genuine person #2 its none of your business what she does or has done in her life #3 she's my cousin.. so i suggest that all of you kids who are talking sh*t shut up...or i might have to personally find everyone of you and beat your a**'s ... Thanks have a good day =)
hmmm

Portsmouth, OH

#16 Apr 3, 2010
Kdkdbsjqkdnf wrote:
Okay "hmm" your probably freakin stupid considering you wanna talk about heather? Meaning you have no life. I love heather to death, and she would do anything for anyone, don't run your mouth, grow up and get a dang life.
Defiantly NOT running my mouth. It's the truth and if you can't handle that then get the fuck` off of this website. I have a life and I don't go around stealing from people.(Eating at a restaurant and not paying is theft.) I actually have a job and pay for things and don't have to steal from people. So stop defending her stealing ass and get a life.
Kdkdbsjqkdnf

Portsmouth, OH

#17 Apr 3, 2010
Um obviously you are running your mouth if your saying things about her for people to read? That's pretty sad of you... I'm thinking your the one who needs a life, if you can't stop running your mouth.
Kyle

Portsmouth, OH

#18 Apr 4, 2010
Hmmmm.....when did this happen because i know both of them pretty well and they both have never been hurting for money.
hmm

Portsmouth, OH

#19 Apr 4, 2010
Kyle wrote:
Hmmmm.....when did this happen because i know both of them pretty well and they both have never been hurting for money.
Not too long ago. And their not hurting for money because they steal everything.
carla M

Rush, KY

#20 Dec 8, 2011
Every one makes mistakes... but who are we to point fingers? Maybe instead of pointing out other peoples flaws to hide the skeletons in your bag, worry about yourself and if she is doing something thats her business she will have to answer to someone one day and it sure in the heck aint us! geez ppl come on... and i think shes a very nice person, has a great family and shes pretty too.
ms say so

Circleville, OH

#21 Dec 9, 2011
heather is what, 20 or 21 yrs old?? already had like 6 or 8 different jobs, what does that say about her? when you cant keep a job no matter what job it is, somewhere along the line the problem is you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This Is Why Topix Is Dangerous 2 hr Harper Fearing 38
Body Builder Guy in Portsmouth 2 hr Harper Fearing 20
When do gov checks get deposited? (May '13) 3 hr Farrakhanuntouchable 66
News Patrick Simon, 53 (Jun '13) 3 hr Your boy for life 3
Teresa Priest 4 hr Skeezer season 4
boys in the band 4 hr cinderella 3
Is making a threat on social media a crime? 4 hr Credibility 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages