do you think it's rude to have balls hanging on you truck hitch

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 123 Comments Last updated Jul 21, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
new way

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 2, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

you see this around portsmouth all the time there not funny there just there to offend.do you not have any in your pants.my three year old ask want they were so of course i lied to her,grow up.
yuck

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 2, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Its funny that I just saw this on here today because my husband was just telling me about this this morning. He was asking if I had seen these on any trucks. He thinks they are really stupid looking. Even though I haven't seen them I can imagine....gross! I'm not offended because they have a couple balls hanging off their truck, its not my truck so do as you please. What ever happened to the mudflaps with some boobs? If you think about it a woman's boobs are (usually) pretty, but what is pretty about a mans balls? Yuck!
LOL

Kearny, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 2, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I have seen these trucks! Lol! It totally cracks me up! It is a little offensive, but subtle. I hate seeing bumper stickers with cuss words or nasty sayings on them, that kids ALWAYS read! My kids started reading very early so I have to distract them.
low class

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 2, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

new way wrote:
you see this around portsmouth all the time there not funny there just there to offend.do you not have any in your pants.my three year old ask want they were so of course i lied to her,grow up.

My baby grandaughters don't need to be seeing this. Shows your shallow mind. Keep away or we'll put yours on display.
noi lie

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 2, 2010
 
If zny children ask what they are for. Perhaps you should respond with the purpose of such devices. And explain that a single person backing a truck up to a hitch may not be able to see the placements as they get close. And a pair of hanging weights will make a sound when the trailer hitch is in close position. OF course you assholes will just find something else you don't understand to bitch about.

Tootles

“Two stones with one bird”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 2, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Pretty much the skankiest thing you can possibly do to a vehicle. Anytime you have a question like this all you have to do is consider what a respectable person would do. That process usually produces teh best answer.
Take Back Our Community

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 2, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Grow some HAHA Take it up with the dude driving the truck! for real cry someplace else.
Nopee

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 3, 2010
 
Omg your poor children! They probably shouldn't be in the front seat of the car where they can see this in the first place? And if you ever leave them alone with a tv and a remote your worse, I guarantee your own children and poor grandbabies see worse on tv everyday. And I pity them for being raised around people who find anything to complain about. Get off your fat lazy ass and do something to make the world better instead of constantly botching about what's wrong with it!
who

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 3, 2010
 
Question to 'low class'

How would your "baby grandaughters" know what in
hell those hang-me-downs were anyway ?
low class

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 3, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Nopee wrote:
Omg your poor children! They probably shouldn't be in the front seat of the car where they can see this in the first place? And if you ever leave them alone with a tv and a remote your worse, I guarantee your own children and poor grandbabies see worse on tv everyday. And I pity them for being raised around people who find anything to complain about. Get off your fat lazy ass and do something to make the world better instead of constantly botching about what's wrong with it!

What a bunch of hooey. By the way, I'm not fat or lazy. I work for a living and do quite well. I'm not botching, I just do not agree with you. This was a discussion forum the last time I checked. As far as what's on tv, that's no justification. I don't sgree with a lot of that either. Show's how far our society's morals have deteriorated. I pity you also. For being a follower of this latest fad. I am making the world a better place by calling out the degenerates who think this kind of behavior is acceptable. Would this be just as acceptable to you if it were a vagina hanging from your reese hitch?
low class

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 3, 2010
 
who wrote:
Question to 'low class'
How would your "baby grandaughters" know what in
hell those hang-me-downs were anyway ?
That's my point. They don't. Why would you put something like that out in public for children to question? They will learn about life soon enough. We should let them be kids for a little while. Why steal there innocence for the sake of a bad joke?
Deese Nuts

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 3, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

How do explain to the kids about the balls smacking u in the chin you freaking blow hards.
low class

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 3, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Deese Nuts wrote:
How do explain to the kids about the balls smacking u in the chin you freaking blow hards.
Put down the crack pipe tough guy, your ignorance is showing.
Lies

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 3, 2010
 
low class wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of hooey. By the way, I'm not fat or lazy. I work for a living and do quite well. I'm not botching, I just do not agree with you. This was a discussion forum the last time I checked. As far as what's on tv, that's no justification. I don't sgree with a lot of that either. Show's how far our society's morals have deteriorated. I pity you also. For being a follower of this latest fad. I am making the world a better place by calling
out the degenerates who think this kind of
behavior is acceptable. Would this be just as
acceptable to you if it were a vagina hanging
from your reese hitch?
Yes because you're bitching is going to make them stop. Boo hoo.
smokes

Dubois, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 3, 2010
 
the whole concept behind the umm, decoration..lol...is to show that your truck has balls, it's the truck of trucks, it's a man-truck...what cracks me up is seeing these things hanging on a piece of crap truck that's lucky enough to be rolling on four wheels...

it's no different than the naked lady profile on the mudflaps...and seriously, if this is the one of the few things that a person has to complain about in their life, then they must have a pretty darn good life.
nose

Abington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 3, 2010
 
their funny as hell!! i was washing my truck one day and my nephew 12 yrs old says to me "dont forget to wash ur nutz) lmao... i thought it was funny, and so should you! LAUGH
Lmao

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 3, 2010
 
This is killing me. Why worry about a pair of bulls balls hanging from someones hitch? He'll these kids learn more by the time they hit 3rd grade than most ppl learn by age 40 about sex. And to to person that asked about a vagina being on the hitch that wouldn't be right. since we have balls on the truck we need to put the vagina on the recieving hitch... Lol... Realy I think we need to look a little harder from keeping dealers,druggies and prostitutes away from our kids

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 3, 2010
 
Martyr Machine wrote:
Pretty much the skankiest thing you can possibly do to a vehicle. Anytime you have a question like this all you have to do is consider what a respectable person would do. That process usually produces teh best answer.
I kinda agree.
They don't offend me of course, but I CAN see how my mother in law wouldn't like them! LOL!
I mean kids shouldn't see that at all, so why have them. One person said they help backing into a trailer, but I see them on trucks that can barely get out of their own way, let alone pull a trailer! LOL!
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
"I put truck nuts on mah truck so everyone knows it a masculin-ified man!" LOL! WHY?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 3, 2010
 
smokes wrote:
the whole concept behind the umm, decoration..lol...is to show that your truck has balls, it's the truck of trucks, it's a man-truck...what cracks me up is seeing these things hanging on a piece of crap truck that's lucky enough to be rolling on four wheels...
it's no different than the naked lady profile on the mudflaps...and seriously, if this is the one of the few things that a person has to complain about in their life, then they must have a pretty darn good life.
Thank you, Smokey!
They want people to know their truck is the "Alpha" truck! LMFAO!
Mudflap girls are tacky too.
Concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 3, 2010
 
I heard newville has nuts hanging on his chin....any truth to that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Portsmouth Forum right now

Search the Portsmouth Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are the prettiest black girls from Portsmou... 38 min Funny 15
What's going on by big lots? 1 hr Tell it All 94
What's worse: A black guy or a Mexican? (May '11) 1 hr billhilly 110
If course justin lambin store closed again 2 hr Little joey 86
School Supplies Help? 2 hr yes 3
Any recommendations for places that offer golf ... 2 hr hey 3
80 grand for fireworks rather than for SOMC Hos... 3 hr lol 27
body of female found 10 hr DrNo MarengoOH 48
•••
•••
•••
Portsmouth Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Portsmouth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Portsmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Portsmouth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Portsmouth
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••