Walter Lewis AKA ELDERED on Topics
WTF

Portsmouth, OH

#66 Mar 23, 2011
Eldered wrote:
<quoted text>Crazy IS JOHN WELTON. WElton is the only dumbfuck that beLIEves I have kids. Your information John carries NO MERIT! LOL Kinda like your Doug Deepe website!! LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tLcieVZLKi4XX
You think EVERYBODY on topix is some criminal named Welton. But you're a criminal named Walter Lewis who was convicted of menace by stalking of an underage girl. You post a hilariously pathetic youtube vid of you lying about your identity to ask about your own criminal record.

You needs psyche meds.
WTF

Portsmouth, OH

#67 Mar 23, 2011
Crazy wrote:
If you weren't so hell bent on being a bitter old fool you would go to your own video, read the comment, then view some of my videos and see I AM NOT JOHN WELTON! Then you can climb off your horse and apologize to me for accusing me of being another low life scum like yourself!
End your paranoid delusions! It's getting old!
Have you seen his little thread that he thinks the body found in the fire 3 days ago was his obsession, Welton?

Then he comes back over here and rants at YOU for being Welton?

Wait...wait...he'll be back hissing and spitting accusing ME of being from the Dark Side...

LMAO
Crazy

Portsmouth, OH

#68 Mar 23, 2011
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
You think EVERYBODY on topix is some criminal named Welton. But you're a criminal named Walter Lewis who was convicted of menace by stalking of an underage girl. You post a hilariously pathetic youtube vid of you lying about your identity to ask about your own criminal record.
You needs psyche meds.
Yes you are right. That video didn't prove anything. It was really silly. The guy didn't admit to framing the guy. It's another one of Walter Lewis' sick tricks to make his mind feel happy. I even tried to prove to him that I am NOT his buddy guy he keeps accusing me of being and he just can't get it! I think a family member or relative should have him committed. It's not healthy to be that unstable.
Crazy

Portsmouth, OH

#69 Mar 23, 2011
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen his little thread that he thinks the body found in the fire 3 days ago was his obsession, Welton?
Then he comes back over here and rants at YOU for being Welton?
Wait...wait...he'll be back hissing and spitting accusing ME of being from the Dark Side...
LMAO
bahahahaha! No, I haven't seen that one yet? Does he really say that? This I gotta go read! They should make a movie about him- "My Paranoid Delusions". Poor guy. Gotta feel sorry for him. Could you imagine how miserable he is? I'm sure he has no one to love and no one who loves him.
Crazy

Portsmouth, OH

#71 Mar 23, 2011
And again you keep posting the same ole video. Are you senile? Did you even read the comment or look at my videos- which will prove I am not your John Welton and prove you to be the paranoid liar you are.

Still waiting for you to apologize for being so nasty and accusing me of being your low life buddy...
Crazy

Portsmouth, OH

#73 Mar 23, 2011
Guess you've finally got stumped Eldered.
WTF

Portsmouth, OH

#75 Mar 23, 2011
Eldered wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tLcieVZLKi4XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
WTF

Portsmouth, OH

#76 Mar 23, 2011
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
bahahahaha! No, I haven't seen that one yet? Does he really say that? This I gotta go read! They should make a movie about him- "My Paranoid Delusions". Poor guy. Gotta feel sorry for him. Could you imagine how miserable he is? I'm sure he has no one to love and no one who loves him.
Well other than being a convicted stalker of an underage girl, Walter lewis AKA Eldered is definitely paranoid schizo...

On a humorous note tho, I've wondered...if he's schizo and he treatens to kill himself, is it a hostage situation? lol
china

Broken Arrow, OK

#78 Mar 23, 2011
John Welton is a nut case
Crazy

Portsmouth, OH

#79 Mar 24, 2011
WTF- loved your video- perfect! To answer your question- it depends... how many bodies will be found at the scene?

Eldered- surely you have viewed my comment to your video and looked at my videos (posted over 2 years ago) and figured out I am NOT John Welton. Any man with any cuth (sp) would now apologize.

You can have your fixation on your old buddy (John Welton) if you want, but I am not him and to keep thinking so makes you a very much paranoid idiot. Please apologize for lowering me to that level.
Knowthinenemy

Middleboro, MA

#81 Mar 24, 2011
Eldered, If you can't tell who John Welton is simply by his writing style alone, you know not your enemy.
Hi John, we are having fun pasteing up and getting it together. The Quark is really good. Chuckie will take a beaten, look for him to be gone by summer. Wish you were here. It is good to see you still kicking.
Daniel Webster is out back, Slim never did kill him. He wanted to. Danny finally came home, he is pretty quiet these days.
You know me, Sara's brother.
PS. Call the old man.
shanon

Broken Arrow, OK

#83 Mar 24, 2011
John Welton has some serious mental issues He is also a thief and has a record to prove it.Look him up
Crazy

Portsmouth, OH

#84 Mar 24, 2011
Eldered wrote:
<quoted text> OMG,, what a nutcase John Welton is. Can you imagine a 52 year old entertaining himself by post 100's off bullshit stories a day on topix.
NO wonder the court thought Welton was nuts years ago. He certainly is!
John, you need a girlfriend, OR a boyfriend, a JOB, a hobby, buy a TV or something. You're very disturbed & lonely.. John's one of those crazy fukrs that will one day go into McDonalds somewhere & shoot the place up! NOTE: he likes BS, like his ACT as "Martyr Machine" & service related stuff. He lives in a PSYCHOLOGICAL DISNEY WORLD where John is acting out in his PITIFUL mind, all of these great things..
John Welton is a nutjob!!
Sadly Eldered, it sounds like you are talking about yourself. All those accusations apply to you. I feel for both of you old codgers- you are one in the same.
Sayin

Portsmouth, OH

#87 Mar 24, 2011
Knowthinenemy wrote:
Eldered, If you can't tell who John Welton is simply by his writing style alone, you know not your enemy.
Hi John, we are having fun pasteing up and getting it together. The Quark is really good. Chuckie will take a beaten, look for him to be gone by summer. Wish you were here. It is good to see you still kicking.
Daniel Webster is out back, Slim never did kill him. He wanted to. Danny finally came home, he is pretty quiet these days.
You know me, Sara's brother.
PS. Call the old man.
ROTFLMAO!
WTF

Portsmouth, OH

#88 Mar 24, 2011
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly Eldered, it sounds like you are talking about yourself. All those accusations apply to you. I feel for both of you old codgers- you are one in the same.
Can you imagine what a gold mine Walter/Eldered would be for a Doctor?

We're talking major book deal!

Major motion picture!

Syndicated top rated TV show!

LOL
Crazy

Portsmouth, OH

#89 Mar 24, 2011
Obviously you are nuts, or you would go to the comments section of your video, select my username, and view my videos and see that I AM NOT John Welton. But see, you are too stuck in your 'poor me, I've been wronged' world to check out the truth. Therefore, I can only say that you wouldn't know the truth if it hit you with the broad side of a barn.

You work? When? You are ALWAYS on here! I think you need an SSI check because I couldn't imagine you working at a job! OMG! Lord help us all! You probably think everyone there is out to get you!
Crazy

Portsmouth, OH

#90 Mar 24, 2011
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine what a gold mine Walter/Eldered would be for a Doctor?
We're talking major book deal!
Major motion picture!
Syndicated top rated TV show!
LOL
bahahahaha! Never thought of that but I think it would be a good one. I picture him sitting in a room piled high with junk on either side of him. Sitting at his old time computer greasy hair, thick glasses and smug cynical smile. Thinking he knows it all. Thinking John Welton is messaging him over and over. John's only focus is to get to Eldered.

Then reality: John Welton isn't even posting to him! We see the nurse walk into the white padded room to the man with the sheets wadded up punching away at them (his computer) and she says, come on Walter dear, it's time for your meds.
man on moon

Broken Arrow, OK

#91 Mar 24, 2011
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
bahahahaha! Never thought of that but I think it would be a good one. I picture him sitting in a room piled high with junk on either side of him. Sitting at his old time computer greasy hair, thick glasses and smug cynical smile. Thinking he knows it all. Thinking John Welton is messaging him over and over. John's only focus is to get to Eldered.
Then reality: John Welton isn't even posting to him! We see the nurse walk into the white padded room to the man with the sheets wadded up punching away at them (his computer) and she says, come on Walter dear, it's time for your meds.
John welton shut the he-- up.You have stolen enough.You are a wack job.
Crazy

Portsmouth, OH

#92 Mar 24, 2011
man on moon wrote:
<quoted text>
John welton shut the he-- up.You have stolen enough.You are a wack job.
I AM NOT John Welton. Either you are Elder or some other idiot who can't do just a little common sense research to tell the difference. As far as I am concerned him and Walter are both whack jobs.
WTF

Portsmouth, OH

#93 Mar 24, 2011
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM NOT John Welton. Either you are Elder or some other idiot who can't do just a little common sense research to tell the difference. As far as I am concerned him and Walter are both whack jobs.
Notice the sudden rash of postings, all from Ashland?

It's getting more crowded in Walter's little pin head.

LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prostitutes (Dec '14) 22 min Blueboy23 52
Toyna Watson Nolan white Trash 37 min Mad man 6
Ryan Slusher 44 min downlow 39
Help 51 min downlow 7
Is there a place that helps people pay there wa... (Mar '12) 1 hr 64mona64 67
Salvation Army meals 1 hr Jesusatemyluckych... 2
I'm #1 2 hr FOVR 5
More from around the web

Portsmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE