John welton owes a lot of money to people,And he is a nut case
ham bone

Ashland, KY

#36 Mar 20, 2011
the nut case was convicted of theft in office
Crazy

Portsmouth, OH

#37 Mar 20, 2011
Eldered you are a paranoid nut! I am not John Welton. I can't speak for the other posters but I most certainly am not him. Welton and you are both two peas in a pod. Both of you are nasty old men who are corrupt. The only difference is you go on and on and on over old stuff that you should let go of.

Maybe it's you using different names talking about the other guy. Maybe that's why you keep harping on. Get caught up in your own trap bud?

Stop being a dumb jerk and open your eyes. People are getting tired of you running your mouth all the time over the same thing. It's like a bad broken record. SHUT UP! Find something else to jaw about.
WTF

Portsmouth, OH

#39 Mar 20, 2011
Eldered wrote:
<quoted text>JOHN WELTON goes to a shrink to have his head examined. The shrink says to WElton, "you're nuts". John says , I would like to get a second opinion, the shrink says OK, you're ugly too!
Walter, not only are you a child molester, you're a paranoid pervert.
Crazy

Portsmouth, OH

#40 Mar 20, 2011
LOL I couldn't agree with you more WTF. And his joke is so older than the hills that people just roll their eyes when they hear it because they've heard that type of joke so much. No originality there!

Maybe he's not only a paranoid pervert but a lover of John Welton's. If John Welton is gay, maybe him and Eldered have a thing for one another??? Maybe that's why he talks so much about him. hmmmm.....
Crazy

Portsmouth, OH

#41 Mar 20, 2011
"Try channeling your strong feelings into something positive. Like cognitive brain function." -- Rick Burten
Crazy

Portsmouth, OH

#43 Mar 21, 2011
How many times do I have to tell you I am not John Welton. Calling me that is an insult. I am a female. You are a paranoid old fart. You are so stuck in all this long ago drama that it has warped your brain. Get over it and move on pal!

Post all you want about yourself and the other idiots that are just like you, including John Welton. He means nothing to me.

Do I need for you to give me your phone number and I will call you? Would that prove to you I am not your moron friend?

I am an honest hard working citizen who is tired of all your constant whining and complaining over long ago dead and buried drama. Stop digging up old dirt and let the dust rest! Geez idiot!
Been Around

Apo, AE

#44 Mar 21, 2011
Walter, ok, so you're not John Welton. Congratulations. Now that I know who you are it explains everything. I mean damn Walt, you didn't used to be this bitter. I've known you forever. The chick "Crazy" is right, drop it and move on. You can keep on hating Welton if you'd like though but tone it down some.(whisper) It makes people think you're crazy. Good luck. What ever did happen to the Pontiac?
JWDD

Portsmouth, OH

#46 Mar 21, 2011
Eldered wrote:
<quoted text>KIDDUSH John,
SINCE you've known me FOREVER, NOT, tell everyone the 3 Pontiacs I had over the years!:)
There's NO, chick "Crazy" It's your thieven lyin' ass using 50 different user names..
You're 52 Welton, TRY to act like it you PITIFUL jailbird...:)
Dont Sing It Walter, Bring It, you stalker of little girls.
Crazy

Portsmouth, OH

#47 Mar 21, 2011
Eldered wrote:
<quoted text>KIDDUSH John,
SINCE you've known me FOREVER, NOT, tell everyone the 3 Pontiacs I had over the years!:)
There's NO, chick "Crazy" It's your thieven lyin' ass using 50 different user names..
You're 52 Welton, TRY to act like it you PITIFUL jailbird...:)
I am a female, I'll be 44 in May. I've never been in jail because I don't go around breaking the law. You are so paranoid. Give me a phone number and I will call you. Would that make you feel better? I'm off work today. You just need to quit spending your life focused on this and move on to something else. Day in, day out all I see from you is negative hate and always over all this. No wonder you chose the name "Eldered", all the hate has aged you. You are going to die a bitter old man that no one cares about because you were so bitter and hateful. Do something nice with your life and give this mess a rest. People are wronged everyday. My ex husband ruined my credit, burnt my house, stole my car and wrecked it... I had to move on. My mama always said 'no use in crying over spilled milk.'
Crazy

Portsmouth, OH

#49 Mar 21, 2011
lol and you are a nut. Give me your phone number and I will call you so you can see I'm not your co-looney.
WTF

Portsmouth, OH

#50 Mar 21, 2011
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a female, I'll be 44 in May. I've never been in jail because I don't go around breaking the law. You are so paranoid. Give me a phone number and I will call you. Would that make you feel better? I'm off work today. You just need to quit spending your life focused on this and move on to something else. Day in, day out all I see from you is negative hate and always over all this. No wonder you chose the name "Eldered", all the hate has aged you. You are going to die a bitter old man that no one cares about because you were so bitter and hateful. Do something nice with your life and give this mess a rest. People are wronged everyday. My ex husband ruined my credit, burnt my house, stole my car and wrecked it... I had to move on. My mama always said 'no use in crying over spilled milk.'
Walter Lewis AKA Eldered AKA Stalker Of Underage Girls, is a paranoid sick puppy, isn't he?

I think his grasp of reality is so warped he actually BELIEVES there's no one on these threads except him and a guy named John Welton who he's obsessed with.

It's pathetic, but I just can't drum any sympathy for a child molester.
Crazy

Portsmouth, OH

#51 Mar 21, 2011
LOL He'll just think we are one in the same "WTF".

Yes he is warped. All the hate has done that to him.

Did he really molest someone? That's so nasty. They should have wacked parts off for that. They did to a guy that lived in West Portsmouth. He raped these boys' sister and they took care of it to where he couldn't do it to anyone else. He went nuts. He used to stand and 'flag' traffic. Haven't seen him in a long time so I assume he's dead. He was an old man.

Still waiting for Eldered to give me his # so I can prove him a nut by calling him.
Crazy

Portsmouth, OH

#53 Mar 21, 2011
For the hundredth time, I am not John Welton no more than you are Queen of Sheba. You need to stop smoking or whatever it is that is frying your brain.

You would only be on a state website for molestation if you were caught and it proven. Prison time.

I could care less if your buddy John was Bubba's bitch. If he did stuff to be in prison then he probably deserved it!

Why do you keep throwing the subject back to him when we are talking about how bitter and hateful of a man you are over something that happened to you?
WTF

Portsmouth, OH

#55 Mar 21, 2011
Crazy wrote:
LOL He'll just think we are one in the same "WTF".
Yes he is warped. All the hate has done that to him.
Did he really molest someone? That's so nasty. They should have wacked parts off for that. They did to a guy that lived in West Portsmouth. He raped these boys' sister and they took care of it to where he couldn't do it to anyone else. He went nuts. He used to stand and 'flag' traffic. Haven't seen him in a long time so I assume he's dead. He was an old man.
Still waiting for Eldered to give me his # so I can prove him a nut by calling him.
Walter Lewis AKA Eldered had the hots for an underage girl years back and was convicted of stalking her. He was married with a family at the time.

I don't believe you can rehabilitate a sick mind like that, and his insane behavior here just reinforces HOW sick and delusional he is.
Crazy

Portsmouth, OH

#57 Mar 23, 2011
"WTF"- I didn't know that. Maybe he was just going through mid life crisis. Feel sorry for his wife and kids. I assumed they left him?

"Eldered"- I told you I would prove to you who I am but you can't accept reality. I am NOT John Welton. I don't know the guy. I could care less if I rack up hits on youtube for him or not. I don't know the guy and he is probably another nut case just like you. I think you should stop calling the pot black though. You are always on topix ranting and raving. Maybe you should get YOUR SSI claiming ass off the PC as well!! Better yet, take your SSI butt to Shawnee Mental Health or somewhere for a major head check because you are very much certifiable. You are ate up ole man!
Crazy

Portsmouth, OH

#58 Mar 23, 2011
I finally went to see the video you keep ranting about. Pure garbage. 114 hits I hardly call anything to brag about. I have more hits on my bunny rabbit videos!
Crazy

Portsmouth, OH

#60 Mar 23, 2011
I AM NOT JOHN WELTON, you old fool! Give me a phone number and I will prove it. Better yet, go read my comment and look at my videos! Geez you are paranoid. Go get some help. That's not healthy or normal!
Crazy

Portsmouth, OH

#63 Mar 23, 2011
If you weren't so hell bent on being a bitter old fool you would go to your own video, read the comment, then view some of my videos and see I AM NOT JOHN WELTON! Then you can climb off your horse and apologize to me for accusing me of being another low life scum like yourself!

End your paranoid delusions! It's getting old!
Crazy

Portsmouth, OH

#65 Mar 23, 2011
So what does that have to do with me Eldered? Are you just wanting me to continue to click on the link so you can make it look like more views??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
detours in scioto county 13 min Tell it All 35
MIKE JONES..and his integrity?!? 23 min iknow 32
Keekee Stiltner 1 hr Bad boy 3
Oct 15..SSI for elderly/disabled/all ends w Gov... (Oct '13) 1 hr woo-boy 22
Megan Lancaster Johns posted 3 hr Wanda Kipp 7
Glockner Toyota (Aug '10) 6 hr Lee 41
Beware of Tim Lyons (Sep '09) 6 hr concerned 194
New Prostitute?? (Jun '12) 17 hr Scout 181

Freeze Watch for Scioto County was issued at October 31 at 3:53AM EDT

Portsmouth Dating