Walter Lewis AKA ELDERED on Topics

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
JWDD

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Mar 17, 2011
go to Scioto COunty Website Common Pleas COurt go to docket sheet and punch in case number 02CR000403. Walter is a pos who stalked a teen girl acting like he was a teen boy and got caught and then threaten the people. he was married and had kids, think they left him for that. Hey Walter, I see that you still cant keep off the computer you pos. LOL.
Eldered

United States

#2 Mar 17, 2011
After years! FINALLY John Welton makes this corruption case public!! THANKS JOHN!! Welton, covered up, this story on his Doug Deepe website because Eric Wrage was a player in this PREMEDITATED Frame Up. John wanted Wrage as prosecutor and not only refused to post the frame up, he changed the story.

Well John, You got the name right, but as always, the rest of your comment is either incorrect, or just a plain ole John Welton lie. John’s court case of perjury (Lying under oath) can also be found. Right John.?? You are a PROVEN LIAR! LOL

First of all John, Many people know Walt Lewis who had the black Trans Am in P-Town years ago. The folks that know him can VERIFY he has NO KIDS.. as you stated which was a lie.

Opposite of John claiming Lewis THREATENED the people is a complete lie. Lewi was first blamed for being RUSSELL HAMILTON sending death threats to the Woodrum family. BCI took Lewis’ computer and it had nothing related to the death threats in it.
Sheriff’s Greg Dunham had Patricia Woodrum send Lewis an email blaming him for sending the death threats ! Search & seizure proved otherwise. Dunham had placed the Sheriff’s office & the WOODRUM family right in front of a MAJOR law suit!

Dunham/Donini recruited the crooks of the system to help him in a COVER UP , frame up of Lewis.. Go to this Youtube clip where Lewis’s attorney gets tricked & is asked if he remembered the guy “we set up”, Read info under the clip where names are mentioned
tosha

Lucasville, OH

#3 Mar 17, 2011
Search results for "02CR000403"

No Matches Displayed
Eldered

United States

#4 Mar 17, 2011
tosha wrote:
Search results for "02CR000403"
No Matches Displayed
That is the correct number tosha, I don't know why it didn't show.

AND John Welton. There is one difference between You & I.. The people of Portsmouth liked me. But it seems like you are not so popular!! LOL

NEXT, Welton will post using several different usernames and ATTEMPT to make me look disliked ETC...
John Frum

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Mar 18, 2011
Post a link or it didnt happen!
DDJW

Portsmouth, OH

#8 Mar 18, 2011
Walter, you get off probation and you start your crap again you will never learn. I listen to that recordng you posted on You Tube, everyone knows that is your voice saying you are former prosecutor Lynn Grimshaw and then you admit you lied and said you were someone else with some of of legal project. you better get back on your meds boy.
lol

Portsmouth, OH

#10 Mar 19, 2011
Eldered wrote:
<quoted text>Yes John Welton, Dicker got "TRICKED" into thinking he was talking to Grimshaw. He was comfortable to admit he knew the case. Then I let him know he was tricked by telling him I was from the IP.
HANDS DOWN, Gary Dicker admitted he knew that Lewis was FRAMED. NONE of your BULLSHIT or LIES changes that.
You always try to put a SPIN on everything John Welton... That's just another reason NO ONE believes you, or likes you.
And I'm not on meds John Welton, but we know you are. Your back only hurts because your HEAD is on top of it.
Ya see John , it DOESN'T matter WHO was talking on the recording. It's what Gary Dicker SAID that counts :)
I HAVE MORE TAPES TO PUT ON SOON ENJOY Any of these FCKRS that doesn't like them can take me to court.. BUT..wouldn't that be stuipid John?. They'd (Scioto) have to tell their fairy tale again..
So, you ARE a lying crook. Figures.
lol

Portsmouth, OH

#12 Mar 19, 2011
Eldered wrote:
<quoted text>No John, YOU are the lying crook. Remember STEALING $$ from SSU and your PURJURY charge???
My whole Scioto case 02CR000403 was a LIE & a TRICK from the minute the false arrest took place. That's the only way Scioto could play it and win.
SO, turn about fair play!! I lied & tricked this Gary Dicker fucker into thinking he was talking to one of the PLAYERS!!!
They wanna play games? I played games and tricked that bastard. Tuff shit if you don't like it!! The tape tells the whole TRUTH!!! There's more tapes like it coming soon!
Of course when you posted my name & case, you didn't know that tape existed!! Another one of your pitiful bullshit LIES that blew up in your ugly FACE within hours of you posting it!!! LOL
Then John Welton wonders why everyone hates his theiven, lying ass..
Not EVERYone here is your scapegoat John Welton, punk.. But you ARE the Walter Lewis who was stalking an underage girl back in the day. That makes you a pedophile doesn't it?
lol

Portsmouth, OH

#14 Mar 19, 2011
Eldered wrote:
<quoted text>You wish John!! BLAAHAHA
Ole John Welton THOUGHT he pulled a good one but the dumbfuck didn't didn't know about the LINK!!!
Like all of Welton's stories, they get watered down rather quickly...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tLcieVZLKi4XX
Enjoy the link John! Tell that crook scum drunk SOB buddy of yours ERIC WRAGE that his name comes up in a Youtube search!! TOO BAD if the PRICK doesn't like it. You two bastards make a good pair...
And you make one Perverted Pedophile.
lol

Portsmouth, OH

#16 Mar 19, 2011
Eldered wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad Welton, Your show didn't air as well as you thought it would!! LOL!
Tell the Topix readers how you serviced bubba during your lenthy stay at SOCF prison. Did you become a feltcher with Bubba. I would bet you got you WEAK pitiful theiven lyin' ass kicked there a lot!
IF you ever grow any balls bring you coward ass to my face & make a remark! You're an X CON & a theif, and a proven liar..
Has anyone else smacked your wifes MUG while you watch?? You SSI drawing theif :)
The important thing today is that topix readers realize that the loud mouthed self proclaimed crime buster "Edered" is Walter Lewis, who stalked an underage girl when you were an adult married with children.

You're a sick fck.
Crazy

Portsmouth, OH

#18 Mar 20, 2011
Well I'm not John Welton or Walter Lewis. Both of you sound like insane men who need to get over yourselves.

Walter- you need to lose the bitterness and move on with life. Every post I go to you try to turn around to you and what happened. Stop dragging up dirt from boo coo years ago and move on with your live and do something positive. When you keep posting crap over and over it does nothing but make you look like a bitter old fool of a man. Rise above all the trash, leave it in the past, move on and do something good with your life.
Crazy

Portsmouth, OH

#20 Mar 20, 2011
No Eldered, I'm not Dr. Phil. I'm a female who's tired of an old fart like you ranting and raving constantly over stuff from the past and tired of you acting like a whiny female. Grow up gramps. Do you ever have ANYTHING nice to say about anything or anyone??? Didn't think so. Just a bitter ole washed up man wanting attention.
Crazy

Portsmouth, OH

#21 Mar 20, 2011
It must be tiring to be you and carry all that constant hate around.
ham bone

Ashland, KY

#22 Mar 20, 2011
John Welton is a nut case
ham bone

Ashland, KY

#24 Mar 20, 2011
John Welton was caught stealing at krogers and he is also gay!
ham bone

Ashland, KY

#27 Mar 20, 2011
Eldered wrote:
<quoted text> Caught Stealing from SSU too! Spent time in prison. ZCase on Scioto Court website.
Not sure about gay but his time with bubba in prison, does that count?:)
He has been trying to fool people and got caught agian with hand in the cookie jar
stfu

Portsmouth, OH

#28 Mar 20, 2011
Eldered wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I'm not the dumbfuck that run around acting as DOUG DEEPE!! But you was! LOL
You keep claming I have children which is another incorrect draem in your weak mind. AGAIN, anyone who knows me, knows you're wrong. You said for months I lived in Winchester, Ohio..WRONG AGAIN John!!
Have you noticed no one is feeding off of this thread as YOU expected them to. The only one commenting is John Welton using multiple user names...LOL
I'm a sick fuck? but YOU was the one that the court EXAMINED your head !!
You're a mess John. IF SSI was giving you a check for your head, it would be well deserved..
Hey Walter Lewis...No one CARES what a sick pedophile like you thinks.
ham bone

Ashland, KY

#30 Mar 20, 2011
John welton needs more prison time.
Yeah

Portsmouth, OH

#31 Mar 20, 2011
stfu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Walter Lewis...No one CARES what a sick pedophile like you thinks.
If that had been my daughter he was stalking, he'd have already had his nuts cut off with a rusty razor blade!
ham bone

Ashland, KY

#33 Mar 20, 2011
John Welton is a nut case,And the courts are going to make him pay big time.His own mother even said he lies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When do gov checks get deposited? (May '13) 9 min Taylors-Mom 29
Gays and Lesbainsin Portsmouth 10 min DrNoMarengo OH 263
3 Reasons Mitt Romney will run in 2016 12 min good 16
thoughts on william dever? 40 min Theone 4
wayne hills??? 52 min witness 1
steph Nukols 1 hr Carl 35
INCEST the dixons 2 hr wtf 4
Suboxin clinic raid 5 hr Truth It Up 181
rosemount community counseling 5 hr amanda h 151
Portsmouth Dating