Donini taking credit for something an...

Donini taking credit for something another department did!

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

Donini the Crook

Marion, OH

#1 Nov 4, 2012
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scioto-County-...
NEWS RELEASE
November 2, 2012
SUBJECT: WHEELERSBURG MAN ARRESTED FOR AGGRAVATED ROBBERY.
Scioto County Sheriff Marty V. Donini announces that his office has currently been investigating an armed robbery that occurred on 09-04-12 at Bailey's BP located at 4321 Gallia pike Franklin Furnace OH.
Deputies along with detectives responded to this location and spoke wi...See More
READ THE COMMENTS!
Donini is trying to fool everyone. Also, you can tell how much of a [email protected] Jodi Conkel is from the reply she left. My @sshole solves more crimes than she does. Maybe she will coach another witness like she has done before? Lies, mistrustful words and deception from Donini's faithful!
Alpha Protocol

Marion, OH

#2 Nov 4, 2012
Jodi and Marty (i mean Marti) are both crooks. Jodi is an awful detective and even worse person. They both need to go.
Lying Jodi

Marion, OH

#3 Nov 4, 2012
I cannot help it I can't solve cases. I have to make up facts to get the crooks behind bars, don't you see?

The sheriff Donini supports my methods and even uses a few for himself! We are untouchable and above the law! You all are nothing but drug heads and need to be locked up forever. We RUN THIS COUNTY! There is nothing you can do about it!

We are the judge, jury, and excutioner!

Deal with it.
Exeter

Stuttgart, Germany

#4 Nov 4, 2012
Same poster using three different names to talk to himself. Sad.
horner supporter

Marion, OH

#5 Nov 5, 2012
jodi is good at her job i ave alotofrespect for her its time for marty to go though
funny

Columbus, OH

#6 Nov 7, 2012
you idiots do not have a clue and that makes me laugh, The sheriff's office had been watching Aaron Pack for weeks before the petty theft that NewBoston picked himup on. what Dept does a news release for a petty theft one who is desperate. Aaron was released from NewBoston for petty theft and I know that because he is my son and I told OSP and New Boston where to get him on Vinton only for them to release him the next day. Thank God that Donini and his detectives got him off the street again since nobody else would. I also heard New Boston let him leave wearing stolen property nice job guys
Really

Crooksville, OH

#7 Nov 7, 2012
funny wrote:
you idiots do not have a clue and that makes me laugh, The sheriff's office had been watching Aaron Pack for weeks before the petty theft that NewBoston picked himup on. what Dept does a news release for a petty theft one who is desperate. Aaron was released from NewBoston for petty theft and I know that because he is my son and I told OSP and New Boston where to get him on Vinton only for them to release him the next day. Thank God that Donini and his detectives got him off the street again since nobody else would. I also heard New Boston let him leave wearing stolen property nice job guys
I doubt if your the guys mother, he was never released from jail, after they got done with him the detectives from the sheriff's office came got him. How's the knee pads there detect.
Blaine

Crooksville, OH

#8 Nov 7, 2012
don't think the sheriff's department can really say anything about new boston or other places when they lost the murder weapons and other evidence items in the current murder trials coming up. If found, please turn in.
So sad

Galion, OH

#9 Nov 8, 2012
I am ashamed how you guys act I am from New Boston and I have lived here me entire life and raised my family. I am not into politics but it is easy to see where these post are coming from and I am sure Goins has no clue his officers are posting this shit but I'm going to call him. The election is over who cares anymore you win some you loose some get over it. I can say I have nothing against all three of the men. And I am sure the detectives are not in this trashy sight posting. Sounds like to me somebody is jealous, I thought law enforcement was suppose to work together. I get the daily times and the two murder trials went well life in prison for both that means everybody in our community is safe so they must have done something right. I don't understand for the life if me why you guys can't grow up and act like adults and get over it. Marty Donini has done a great job I can tell that from the news everyday my advise is don't toss stones when you live in a glass house and you know who you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why Is there a "Church cafe"? 41 min Ohio Heathen 9
Hackers for hire: Inside the 'dark web' 44 min DrNo 14
How to spot a pathological liar 50 min DrNo 28
Why Would Anybody Do This? 58 min DrNo 16
whats being built by tim hortons 1 hr DrNo 9
Vicki melvin 2 hr Finding nemo 1
Pats 7 hr Just wondering 6

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance