** who do u think is a worthless moth...
First Prev
of 20
Next Last
JRS

Shattuck, OK

#416 Oct 6, 2010
Why are you people so concerned over who's bad and who's not? Where are your own kids while you are posting constantly on topix? Looking at your maturity level I would guess your kids are probably still at home and not in school. Atleast, I gope you are not older women. Also, if you are so concerned about these children then do something about it. Why come on here bashing? In reality you are probably just bitter about something these women did so you are trying to trash anyway you can. If you are being honest then do something! This is so immature.

Since: Aug 10

Marion, OH

#417 Oct 6, 2010
JRS wrote:
Why are you people so concerned over who's bad and who's not? Where are your own kids while you are posting constantly on topix? Looking at your maturity level I would guess your kids are probably still at home and not in school. Atleast, I gope you are not older women. Also, if you are so concerned about these children then do something about it. Why come on here bashing? In reality you are probably just bitter about something these women did so you are trying to trash anyway you can. If you are being honest then do something! This is so immature.
got that straight i hate people running there mouth but when you give it back well they are pissed about it well like this shouldn't say nothing about people if your not going to like what they say, thank you for putting this on here made since to me i hate topix anymore nothing but trouble and mouthy people!!!!!

Since: Sep 10

Marion, OH

#418 Dec 15, 2010
potterslayer wrote:
<quoted text> wow you hit that one right on the head lol total slut but can take a dick tho i have to say
Wow, She Def Has Genital Warts Just So You Know ..
Eldered

United States

#419 Dec 15, 2010
Sheriff Marty Donini The most worthless mother alive...
prettygirl

Marion, OH

#420 Dec 15, 2010
Hey, we are not perfect. If the women is not a mother look she is in the number 10th city in the united states known for drugs. Really what do people have a chance at in this town? its sad but true. My heart goes out for the young children in this county, the do not stand a chance.
kentucky

Ekron, KY

#421 Dec 16, 2010
drama drama Im so glad I moved away from all of you out of that hell hole non of you know what a real life is . all you of are not going to stop sticking your noses in other people lives it never changes everybody thinks they know it all idiots that town will never grow none of you will have a life never ONE BIG PRISON PORTSMOUTH SCIOTO COUNTY PRISON
Anonymous

United States

#422 Jan 9, 2011
well i think in would be AMANDA BUCK/FOWLER because she let her boyfriend ELBERT (AB) ADKINS raped her children and she is still with him. and not with her children and that is worthless mother
BITTERBITCH01

Westerville, OH

#423 Jan 10, 2011
dottie stevens and brittany malone
Bgizzle

Richardson, TX

#424 Jan 10, 2011
jessie bradley pawns hers off on her mom while she goes to steal shit and shoot up that why the house burnt down cuz they were cooking meth
Concerned citizen

Chillicothe, OH

#426 Jul 20, 2011
you wish u can be me haha wrote:
who u talking about ?
Talking about you lol!!! Look in the mirror at yourself!!!
KENTUCKY

Vine Grove, KY

#427 Jul 23, 2011
Everyone in that town is on drugs or something
ashamed mom

Lucasville, OH

#428 Aug 15, 2011
Amanda Haddox.......
a mom

Wheelersburg, OH

#429 Aug 15, 2011
i am sick and tired of hearing about this crap if you r not part of the solution then u r part of the problem...whhaaa whaaaa u all r ready to throw anyone under the bus. here is an idea how about u all work on being all u can be and have a heart. i don't understand why you want to kick someone when they r down. i am not preaching about religion, just be decent to each other and be greatful for what you have, health and hapiness is something i don't see around here it is pathetic how you want to tear down any mom so she maybe thinks the only solution is death. i hope u all feel better about yourself picking on struggling mothers. now go kick rocks or puppies.
ashamed mom

Lucasville, OH

#430 Aug 16, 2011
a mom wrote:
i am sick and tired of hearing about this crap if you r not part of the solution then u r part of the problem...whhaaa whaaaa u all r ready to throw anyone under the bus. here is an idea how about u all work on being all u can be and have a heart. i don't understand why you want to kick someone when they r down. i am not preaching about religion, just be decent to each other and be greatful for what you have, health and hapiness is something i don't see around here it is pathetic how you want to tear down any mom so she maybe thinks the only solution is death. i hope u all feel better about yourself picking on struggling mothers. now go kick rocks or puppies.
So true..step up and help these poor woman to be wonderful moms show them how and point them in the right direction...offer them love and any help at all that could possibly make them a loving caring mother........and when they still won't call their baby and still hides behind assumption and all the men they can get into their life...I mean really how much can a family do to get it through to some of these girls how important moms are????Everyones shoes fit differently.....very differently...
fact setter

Dublin, OH

#431 Aug 19, 2011
Crystal louderback,sells her kids food stamps,steals her oldest ones ritalin,has had bed bugs for five months, and is just plain nasty. If it wasn't for the $ she wouldn't even want them. Their dad, Dave vest was strung out before and robbing everything,but now has his act together,and deserves to have those boys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm Angie I'm better than you 3 min SamIam 11
True LOVE 4 min OUDATED 1
Angie Szul flashed me 6 min Lol 7
Rodney Jarrells 6 min Ouzel 5
Larry Marcum what's up with this weirdo 8 min Friend 7
I'm the greatest of Scioto County. 9 min Ouzel 9
Norse Creation and cosmology 1 10 min Perry T Mason jr 11

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance