|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

doubt it wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly doubt he had a CCW. probably didn't think he would need one since he knew he could get away with murder
Yes, he had a CCW permit.

Your doubts and personal opinion plus the price of a cup of coffee will get you a cup of coffee, and doesn't change the fact.
Just spreading the word

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Rally today at the courthouse 9 to noon. Come and help us get justice for Steve Holsinger
brokenhearted

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Its Like This wrote:
The only reason I can see that Holsinger didn't call the Police is that he knew they would side with the other party, and he wasn't going to take that chance and have to give the merchandise up or pay for it.
there are many sides to every story. There is even a reason for the police not called by the Holsingers. You don't know the whole story and either do I. Have respect.
brokenhearted

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Just spreading the word wrote:
Rally today at the courthouse 9 to noon. Come and help us get justice for Steve Holsinger
If he has CCW and was trained properly he would know better that when the threat was safe to leave to do so. He would also know self defense is not shooting him 5 times repeatedly pow, pow, pow, pow, pow. That is excessive. and excessive comes from intent and or rage. I've been through a CCW course I know what is right with using deadly force for self defense. Both parties had wrong in their actions. BUT to some of you out there a mower that is almost paid for is more important than a life. A real business owner would of taken the petty $700 owed charge to small claims and had his wages garnished. You don't know the whole story either do I. but I do know what using deadly force is in a self defense case is and that wasn't done a bit right. THey stayed until he situation got extremely heated. Everyone wants to know why the Holsingers didn't call the police. Why didn't the Stakers do the same thing. They didn't call the police because they knew they wouldn't get their mower back. THe police would say you need to sue him in court. So they took law into their own hands. I knew Mr. Holsinger. I knew his heart. I know what kind of a man he was.
jamie

Shelby, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

brokenhearted wrote:
<quoted text>
If he has CCW and was trained properly he would know better that when the threat was safe to leave to do so. He would also know self defense is not shooting him 5 times repeatedly pow, pow, pow, pow, pow. That is excessive. and excessive comes from intent and or rage. I've been through a CCW course I know what is right with using deadly force for self defense. Both parties had wrong in their actions. BUT to some of you out there a mower that is almost paid for is more important than a life. A real business owner would of taken the petty $700 owed charge to small claims and had his wages garnished. You don't know the whole story either do I. but I do know what using deadly force is in a self defense case is and that wasn't done a bit right. THey stayed until he situation got extremely heated. Everyone wants to know why the Holsingers didn't call the police. Why didn't the Stakers do the same thing. They didn't call the police because they knew they wouldn't get their mower back. THe police would say you need to sue him in court. So they took law into their own hands. I knew Mr. Holsinger. I knew his heart. I know what kind of a man he was.
This is Completely true! I have took the class and also know one of the ppl that do the training. I do not know Mr. Holsinger but i do believe that the staker boy so be sent to prison for murder!!!
Curiouser and Curiouser

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Taylor wrote:
hope you die little stake b@tchor go to prison! then ill F@ck you girl in the !ss like she likes it!
UH-OH! Another badass over here! ROFL
Well

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Justice wrote:
Justice needs to be served one way or another. Submit the story to CNN & HLN facebook pages. Get the word out, let's take it to trial. Want something done??? Spread the word, humiliate the Scioto County justice system & the politics who run it!!!
According to the paper it is going to trial. Duh !!!!
wow

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Well wrote:
<quoted text>According to the paper it is going to trial. Duh !!!!
What Grand jury? Doesnt that mean look at the evidents to see if it goes to trial?
Fay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Little Stake wrote:
<quoted text>
You be the second punk I shoot in two days you drunk tool. Bring it.

WOW REALLY? This comment makes u look really great! Whats done is done and yes itmight have been self defense but im sure you didnt need five shots! From lookin at this post its clear you dont care or relize what you have done. So sad but im sure there will be no punishment for you and you can go on braging about it, oh wait you already show how funny you think it it. SMH
Curiouser and Curiouser

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Fay wrote:
<quoted text>.
WOW REALLY? This comment makes u look really great! Whats done is done and yes itmight have been self defense but im sure you didnt need five shots! From lookin at this post its clear you dont care or relize what you have done. So sad but im sure there will be no punishment for you and you can go on braging about it, oh wait you already show how funny you think it it. SMH
Do you REALLY think that you are talking to our famous Trigger Man? Really?
Successful troll is successful!

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Probley not even him, someone acting like him
So right

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

I hope they lock him up for a long time.. just because you have some money.. or come from money doesn't mean you can do whatever you want!
Well

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
What Grand jury? Doesnt that mean look at the evidents to see if it goes to trial?
Duh .
Its Like This

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

brokenhearted wrote:
<quoted text>
there are many sides to every story. There is even a reason for the police not called by the Holsingers. You don't know the whole story and either do I. Have respect.
Please tell the illiterate, hate mongering, rabid, ranting lunatics spouting death threats against people to have respect, before trying to slap my hand for my rational comment and opinion.

Otherwise, go peddle your papers.

Since: Jul 12

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Yes he has a daughter named summer! but he never had nothing to do with her at all!!
penny cordell x baby momm

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

=oh well he got 8ys old little girl named summer
quick draw tyler staker

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

What happened?

rat-ta-tat-tat-tat.
You_dont_need_to _know

Piketon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

West wrote:
Is this the same Steve that went to West and had a sister named Angie?
yes yes it is
good person

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Little Stake wrote:
Everyone needs to calm down. I'm a good kid, live with my folks, work hard. I can defend myself from a killer.
littler stake one shot is enought not 5 everyone don't have to calm down Steve was a good man all around u did what u went out there for

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Portsmouth Forum right now

Search the Portsmouth Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie nuckols 16 min Just a guy 4
You are all a bunch of ignorant Hillbillies 23 min Tell it All 30
Gucci outlet online-40% off/Free Shipping (Jul '10) 1 hr gucci outlet 22
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr woo-boy 29,422
rosemount community counseling 2 hr gary 83
Guys who go shirtless in public?? (Mar '13) 2 hr gary 26
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 2 hr gary 2,225
body found in wayne hills 7/25/2014 14 hr uhoka 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Portsmouth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••