Looking

Toledo, OH

#1 Sep 28, 2012
Something about this guy I like,for whatever reason he kills me.
john smoot

Beaver, OH

#3 Sep 28, 2012
jojo is a girl i love her
mary

Marion, OH

#4 Sep 28, 2012
AllIdoislol wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....I bet.....are you MALE? with a horse [email protected]? He will chew it off in a horny cloud of GULP..LOL I'm guessing this stupid troll post is meeeeater pushing for more [email protected] I HATE trolls..LOL
I thought jojo was meeee????
Looking

Toledo, OH

#5 Sep 29, 2012
AllIdoislol wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....I bet.....are you MALE? with a horse [email protected]? He will chew it off in a horny cloud of GULP..LOL I'm guessing this stupid troll post is meeeeater pushing for more [email protected] I HATE trolls..LOL
He called you fish lips,Lmfao. I bet you would hate me because I don't have @ Dick. FISH LIPS / LOOSE MOUTH. As for you jojo,you need to watch where you lay your ph. Look in your phone #s,lol.
lol

United States

#6 Sep 29, 2012
Looking wrote:
<quoted text>He called you fish lips,Lmfao. I bet you would hate me because I don't have @ Dick. FISH LIPS / LOOSE MOUTH. As for you jojo,you need to watch where you lay your ph. Look in your phone #s,lol.
lol
Look under Amanda Pertuset
mary

Marion, OH

#8 Sep 30, 2012
AllIdoislol wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.., keep blowing and don't ask questions deep throat!!! LOL
You were never loved as a child ,were you???lol
meeee

Millersport, OH

#9 Sep 30, 2012
Looking wrote:
<quoted text>He called you fish lips,Lmfao. I bet you would hate me because I don't have @ Dick. FISH LIPS / LOOSE MOUTH. As for you jojo,you need to watch where you lay your ph. Look in your phone #s,lol.
liston,I've had your number for a long time. You got something to say,say it to my face sweetheart ,lol. No hard feelings. I don't stab friends in the back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scioto County Daily News (Facebook Page) 2 hr Oopsie 104
Erica Howard aka if Portsmouth was a chick 3 hr What the Slut 1
Does GOD really Exist??? 4 hr Leviathan 133
7 Dead in Portsmouth 5 hr AllISAYISLOL 5
Satanic Destruction Rituals 5 hr mikej 11
hookers 5 hr mikej 1
pippy and martyr 5 hr mikej 1

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance