Next Last
gary

Minford, OH

#2 Aug 14, 2012
thats funny. but he isn't going to get the chance? lol
wilma

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Aug 14, 2012
If Romney/Ryan don't win, it will be the end of this country as we know it. Instead of being a leader we will be lower than every other country in the world. Because with Obama we are going nowhere but down. I feel so sorry for the children and grandchildren.
gary

Minford, OH

#4 Aug 14, 2012
hi wilma.
wilma

Logan, OH

#5 Aug 14, 2012
Hi Gary. Gotta stand for Romney.
well

Grafton, WV

#6 Aug 14, 2012
wilma wrote:
If Romney/Ryan don't win, it will be the end of this country as we know it. Instead of being a leader we will be lower than every other country in the world. Because with Obama we are going nowhere but down. I feel so sorry for the children and grandchildren.
Oh no! The world is coming to an end AGAIN? So soon? Woe is me, Woe is me.
Well

Waverly, OH

#7 Aug 14, 2012
He will have to borrow the book from Harry Reid he has the only copy I hear.
wanna here this

Marysville, OH

#8 Aug 14, 2012
wilma wrote:
Wilma, Wilma, you have life all mixed up, if Obama wins (and he will) its all going to be ok!!
DrNO

Mount Vernon, OH

#9 Aug 14, 2012
wanna here this wrote:
<quoted text>
Wilma, Wilma, you have life all mixed up, if Obama wins (and he will) its all going to be ok!!
Wilma is probably a taxpayer, that's why it will not be okay if Obama wins. If you are a loser living on the back of someone else, then it's okay for Obama to win.

You useful idiot Democrats think Obama is going to steal from the rich....think again...it the common taxpayer who is going to foot the bill for Obama and his policies, such as Obamacare. He has already stolen millions from Medicare to pay for Obamacare and none of you idiots even know or have the ability to understand.
2 pack

Marysville, OH

#10 Aug 14, 2012
Why are democrats usually people with low intelligence and few teeth?
gary

Minford, OH

#11 Aug 15, 2012
DrNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Wilma is probably a taxpayer, that's why it will not be okay if Obama wins. If you are a loser living on the back of someone else, then it's okay for Obama to win.
You useful idiot Democrats think Obama is going to steal from the rich....think again...it the common taxpayer who is going to foot the bill for Obama and his policies, such as Obamacare. He has already stolen millions from Medicare to pay for Obamacare and none of you idiots even know or have the ability to understand.
there you go hitting on dems, if you look at ryans record he has supported many issues backing democrats. he at least, at least what i am seeing right now, is for what is best for the country, no matter who had the idea first?
romney wouldn't care? if its not all rep, he wants nothing to do with it, along with boehner.
thats whats got to change? i keep trying to tell you , and now 6 pack, you were not born a republican. wilma, did you take a bus ride?
DrNO

Mount Vernon, OH

#13 Aug 15, 2012
gary wrote:
<quoted text>
there you go hitting on dems, if you look at ryans record he has supported many issues backing democrats. he at least, at least what i am seeing right now, is for what is best for the country, no matter who had the idea first?
romney wouldn't care? if its not all rep, he wants nothing to do with it, along with boehner.
thats whats got to change? i keep trying to tell you , and now 6 pack, you were not born a republican. wilma, did you take a bus ride?
Democrats view themselves as victims that need to be taken care of by the government. That's the mindset....that's the problem.

Obama stole 17 billion dollars from Medicare to fund Obamacare, and that's just the beginning. You Democrats aren't even aware of what he is doing. You stay in your little victim world and hope the government can save you.
dick

Logan, OH

#14 Aug 15, 2012
if you cheap ass repubs would pay taxes like the middle class the US wouldnt be in the shape it is in.
DrNO

Mount Vernon, OH

#16 Aug 16, 2012
dick wrote:
if you cheap ass repubs would pay taxes like the middle class the US wouldnt be in the shape it is in.
What you rally meant by your statement is :

I'm dick, the Democrat victim. I can't rely on myself to make it in life, so I have to find a Democratic politician to vote into office. The Democrats will reach into all the taxpayer's pockets and give their money to me. I am deserving of it because I am dick, the liberal Democrat loser who does not want to be self reliant. I have no problem living off the backs of the tax payers, especially the ones that work the hardest and take the biggest risks to advance.
since when
#17 Aug 16, 2012
can someone explain to me, since romney is such a great guy, why he was charging people $25 per ticket to be at his campaign rally??? Just wondering! Heard them advertising when he was coming to Chillicothe on the radio saying the cost per person and I thought-WTF! Evry campaign rally I've ever attended-rep/dem-was free! Especially in these hard times you'd think that this guy who isn't even president would think of his supporters financial status but instead decided to make a buck! Do the math...$25 per person-10,000 capacity...that's a nice lil campaign contribution don't ya think!
Get real
#21 Aug 16, 2012
Come on Repubicans, you can't even decide if he stole millions or billions. Repubican way, make accusations whether factual or not. Call Democrats stupid and we aren't even aware what he is doing. Yet, everyone seen Ryan's plan. But, of course the Repubican blames that on Obama also. Ryan is poor victim of his own plan. It's not Ryan's fault it was his plan and he endorsed it.
DrNO

Mount Vernon, OH

#22 Aug 16, 2012
It's billions.....716 billion dollars taken out of Medicare to fund Obamacare..and that is just start up cash.
Lee Scott
#24 Aug 17, 2012
Voted Obama Over Bush....will not vote Obama this time. Far too much waste and give away to people whom simply just did/do not deserve such.

2thes-3chap-10vs.- If a man does not work, neither should he eat. Says it all.

Thankfully, Romney did not pick SOGPs main supporter and a very disreputable character, Rob Portman.

Lee Scott
gary
#26 Aug 17, 2012
DrNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats view themselves as victims that need to be taken care of by the government. That's the mindset....that's the problem.
Obama stole 17 billion dollars from Medicare to fund Obamacare, and that's just the beginning. You Democrats aren't even aware of what he is doing. You stay in your little victim world and hope the government can save you.
so what is wrong in wanting something back that you have paid into all your life? that is what it was intended to do. if we cant plan on this after being told that we would receive benifits when we need them than we are victims? am sure you pay into this the same as i have? so when you get to that age i want to see you say no i dont want, what i have coming to me, you keep it? sheeeh!!! also i read in the paper that the swing vote will deceide this in ohio. not you or me and i beleive that.
ise same
dick

Logan, OH

#27 Aug 17, 2012
DrNO wrote:
<quoted text>
What you rally meant by your statement is :
I'm dick, the Democrat victim. I can't rely on myself to make it in life, so I have to find a Democratic politician to vote into office. The Democrats will reach into all the taxpayer's pockets and give their money to me. I am deserving of it because I am dick, the liberal Democrat loser who does not want to be self reliant. I have no problem living off the backs of the tax payers, especially the ones that work the hardest and take the biggest risks to advance.
hey dr. 30,000 dollar millionaire, i make a pretty good living at a union job. pay plenty of taxes,feed my family, wife makes pretty good also, sorry no govt. benefits. i beleive the rich shouldnt get rich off of the people who keep this country alive by not paying enough taxes. they have had enough tax breaks to create jobs but they have failed. can you understand any of this?
Just watching
#28 Aug 17, 2012
Let's see. Top 10% pay 71% of all federal income taxes, bottom 50% receive benefits. What would be fair. Top 10% pay 100%? 110%? 200%?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
monthly check 43 min Anna 4
Armanda lawson 1 hr Byebye 5
I was in Portsmouth 1 hr fovr 7
Any cute female looking for a true sugar daddy (Sep '12) 1 hr Hey 19
Hookers 2 hr gumbo 20
Scioto Trail Animal Clinic 3 hr noone 2
michael spradlin & lacey beck (Dec '12) 3 hr aahhh 15
Portsmouth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web