Next Last
emt

Lucasville, OH

#1 Apr 30, 2011
I heard life sold. What's the scoop?
OLD NEWS

Marion, OH

#2 Apr 30, 2011
This sold about 2 months ago ! maybe this is pee town the news just got out ?
shakingheadnegat ively

Dubois, IN

#3 Jun 2, 2011
Who did Life Ambulance sell to? I heard it was a company out of West Virginia? Anyone got the scoop?
john smoot

Mount Vernon, OH

#4 Jun 2, 2011
i bought it im gonna use it for a play house
shakingheadnegat ively

Dubois, IN

#5 Jun 2, 2011
John, lol-- Alrighty Mr. Smarty Pants. LOL Thanks for the giggle.
who

Marion, OH

#6 Jun 3, 2011
Still got it wrong.....

Pistole sold only the helicopter portion of the
company.

Can't find a buyer for the transport business, as
he is up to his eyeballs in debt.

Next thing you will hear about Life Ambulance will
be a Chapter 7 posting.
Goneandhappy

Columbus, OH

#7 Jun 13, 2011
I feel bad for the people who work for him, but that couldn't happen to a better guy. You can't run a company when you don't know what you are doing. I am not surprised to see them in big debt. Monkeys could run that place better. And they might give their people a pay raise.
humm

Canton, OH

#8 Jun 13, 2011
It was in the paper that they sold the ambulance division of life to a company out of Canada. Med Corp is the name I believe
Some guy

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Jun 26, 2011
They were bought buy First Med and they also bought Medcorp but from whay I was told that part is still being worked out in court because Medcorp is bank owned. Also if what I was told is correct, Life Ambulance was bought for 97 mil and Medcorp for 11 mil.
well

Crooksville, OH

#10 Jun 27, 2011
Life air was sold in february to air evac. Life ambulance was sold June 15th to first med out of North Carolina.
Yep

Laura, OH

#11 Jun 30, 2011
Not bad for someone that doesn't know how to run a business. For how many years? And how many people has he employed through those years?
AbleEms

Dublin, OH

#12 Jun 30, 2011
R.I.P.
iceman

Esperance, NY

#13 Jul 1, 2011
we will live forever,cant say so much for able.after all,doctor-owner cant sign his own doc certs,now can he
Me know

Columbus, OH

#14 Jul 1, 2011
he bought Bodie's on 52 west and got a used car lot @ 52 Carey's Run where he's trying to rape people! 7500 for a 97 jeep no air, salvage title!
Pope

Marion, OH

#15 Jul 1, 2011
iceman wrote:
we will live forever,cant say so much for able.after all,doctor-owner cant sign his own doc certs,now can he
ABLE is in a downward spiral. It's a sinking ship. Word is there's alot of ppl looking to abandon ship over there. Can you believe their management they have now?it's like a bunch of monkeys trying to read the wall street journal. Lol
Not Like It Use 2 Be

Bridgeport, WV

#17 Jul 3, 2011
If u need an ambulance in big P town, who would u want to come pick u up?
Medic101

Dublin, OH

#18 Jul 4, 2011
Portsmouth Ambulance
Medic

Marion, OH

#19 Jul 4, 2011
Word is some of ables paychecks bounced. Anyone know?
Rodney

Crooksville, OH

#20 Jul 7, 2011
why would want portsmouth ambulance to come pick you up? just give one good reason. theire is none..

\
Trevor

Marion, OH

#21 Jul 7, 2011
I agree Rodney. I like the people running it but not the personnel on the trucks. I think they need to upgrade some of those people immediately. I'd call Life. They have the better emts/medics I think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who got shot last night at the Columbia Bar in ... 1 hr Quackie 37
Young blonde hooker 1 hr Mike 38
Danita Sprague Chrissy 2 hr DrNo 18
What happened to Perry mason jr? 3 hr Chris 7
Bigfoot Hunter Wayne Burton's past? (Oct '10) 4 hr not pip 43
State Troopet 5 hr Sam 1
2 City Employees Fired for stealing water 5 hr City Employee 2

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance