Bingo

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Anyone know of any houses or apartments for rent or coming up for rent in scioto county?
jkayrell

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Dec 28, 2012
How much are you looking to pay what location how many bed rooms and do you have deposit ? Whats your method of payment ? I will have a couple vacant after the 1st. I also require references ! I will post them on Scioto County real estate for rent.
Bingo

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Dec 29, 2012
jkayrell wrote:
How much are you looking to pay what location how many bed rooms and do you have deposit ? Whats your method of payment ? I will have a couple vacant after the 1st. I also require references ! I will post them on Scioto County real estate for rent.
Yes we have deposit and we were looking to keep the rent under $450 or so. It's just my wife and I so the room count isn't important. I work so the payment is cash but location may be the biggest thing. I know everywhere has its ups and downs but I want to be in a decent area. Thanks for your reply.
Trent

Portsmouth, OH

#4 Dec 29, 2012
I am also looking.
land

Portsmouth, OH

#9 Dec 30, 2012
Trent wrote:
I am also looking.
I posted my number but topix must of removed it I have a small cottage for rent !
Look at this

Portsmouth, OH

#10 Dec 30, 2012
I looked at the posting numbers and they do jump from #5 to # 9 looks like 4 posts were removed ?
Is Gary D not allowing advertising ?
just sayin

Portsmouth, OH

#12 Dec 30, 2012
Land LORD wrote:
<quoted text>Post it again, but put spaces between the numbers or email address, it fakes out their machine and they are in as bad a shape as we are on here for creditable posters..........hah.........
give an email address to be contacted thru... I think that will work better on here
heres one for you

Portsmouth, OH

#14 Dec 30, 2012
ON 8TH street blue cottage down past old cable company
west of washington
aLLiPoSTisCraP

Portsmouth, OH

#15 Dec 30, 2012
HELLO JUST SAYIN wrote:
<quoted text>
just saying 2574 up, 123 down
a phrase used to indicate that we refuse to defend a claim we've made---in other words, that we refuse to offer reasons that what we've said is true
PERSON-A: "You shouldn't hang out with her anymore."
PERSON-B: "After all she's done to help me? Wouldn't that be pretty mean and selfish of me?"
PERSON-A: "I'm *just saying*, you should quit hanging out with her."
Saying, "I'm just saying," puts a fire escape onto the end of a sentence. It lets you express a stern, even rude, opinion, but not really: You're just saying.
??????????
Humanity knew you would coming along, and made up what you would say so we would understand you, Hah.........
WTH??
aLLiPoSTisCraP

Portsmouth, OH

#16 Dec 30, 2012
Im looking for a good hooker, prefer brunette
Trent

Portsmouth, OH

#17 Dec 30, 2012
land wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted my number but topix must of removed it I have a small cottage for rent !
Can you give me details on the place?
wtf

United States

#18 Dec 30, 2012
aLLiPoSTisCraP wrote:
How much $$&$$& u got
aLLiPoSTisCraP

Portsmouth, OH

#19 Dec 30, 2012
aLLiPoSTisCraP wrote:
Not me
Anonymous

Dublin, OH

#21 Jan 2, 2013
Bingo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we have deposit and we were looking to keep the rent under $450 or so. It's just my wife and I so the room count isn't important. I work so the payment is cash but location may be the biggest thing. I know everywhere has its ups and downs but I want to be in a decent area. Thanks for your reply.
Bingo I moved to Portsmouth last spring from another city. I found a nice rental in the Rosemount area with very reasonable rent. Nice neighborhood, but I wouldn't recommend living on Rosemount Road because of the traffic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How did this happen? Tax increase! 1 hr Perry T Mason 5
lil-t33 3 hr anon 105
Donna Skinner 3 hr anon 1
Need your help... 5 hr Potato Jones 1
Hills Highlights 7 hr Whatsoever He Saith 2
where's the hookers at 8 hr eyes 1
Star hicks 8 hr whittfamily7689 27
More from around the web

Portsmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE