Tired of all the welfare trash
The Anti Crybaby

United States

#127 May 4, 2012
smurfett2 wrote:
i know how to make paragraphs but i dont feel like it and why would any one want to be like u ur an idiot that is into urelf
I hear dumb girls give the best head.
So?
Do ya?
=)

Since: Jul 11

There & here

#128 May 4, 2012
giggles wrote:
... and get some pepperspray.
Pepper spray can take up to 5 minutes to work, and can also back fire and get on you. Get a taser instead.
giggles

Marion, OH

#129 May 5, 2012
DrNO wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good that you are prepared because it doesn't take an economic meltdown for a home invasion.
oh i agree with you on that.
giggles

Marion, OH

#130 May 5, 2012
DrAlyseHeart wrote:
<quoted text>
Pepper spray can take up to 5 minutes to work, and can also back fire and get on you. Get a taser instead.
i have one of those too.
DrNO

Marysville, OH

#131 May 5, 2012
Might as well get your self a gun, too.
DrNo

Marion, OH

#132 May 5, 2012
I like welfare trash. The hookers let me pay them with pills.
Jbolex

Visalia, CA

#133 Jun 29, 2012
I agree, sick and tired of "stroller pushers" that' what I call them...their all sooo lazy! They want to play house with their boyfriends who mooch off th kids money....OH..wait, they ALL have ipods too! Then all the families put their money together and buy a gas guzzling SUV w/stolen rim and Oakland Raiders sticker on the back....
blogqween

Visalia, CA

#134 Jun 29, 2012
Oh yeah...forgot about the suv's? In california they LOVE SUV's with "raiders" stickers, I mean all of them! Then all the young mother are popping out kids by 15 years old, go sign up for welfare and EBT, then get section 8 and play house with the boy friend who is out with all her friends nocking them up too!
Patton

Marion, OH

#135 Jun 30, 2012
Mandatory sterilization is the only solution to rid society of it's economic parasites ,it's the same way exterminators treat for many insects :)
Just a thought

Marion, OH

#136 Jun 30, 2012
Patton wrote:
Mandatory sterilization is the only solution to rid society of it's economic parasites ,it's the same way exterminators treat for many insects :)
Interesting. I agree to an extent.

I always thought people who get on welfare should be forced to get depo shots until they can provide for themselves and provide proof of other insurance. Reproduction while on welfare should not be allowed.
Patton

Marion, OH

#137 Jun 30, 2012
Just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. I agree to an extent.
I always thought people who get on welfare should be forced to get depo shots until they can provide for themselves and provide proof of other insurance. Reproduction while on welfare should not be allowed.
Or way of the Chinese =

There & here

#138 Jun 30, 2012
Patton wrote:
<quoted text>Or way of the Chinese =
I thought the Chinese government didn't care about that the further you go out in to the country away from the city. Something about recognizing the need for farmers.
Patton

Marion, OH

#139 Jun 30, 2012
DrAlyseHeart wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the Chinese government didn't care about that the further you go out in to the country away from the city. Something about recognizing the need for farmers.
Um do what huuu?

There & here

#140 Jul 1, 2012
Patton wrote:
<quoted text>Um do what huuu?
China had a one-child policy.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_countries_have...

But there are exceptions:
"It is not an all-encompassing rule because it has always been restricted to ethnic Han Chinese living in urban areas. Citizens living in rural areas and minorities living in China are not subject to the law."
http://geography.about.com/od/populationgeogr...

There & here

#141 Jul 1, 2012
Patton wrote:
<quoted text>Or way of the Chinese =
You were referring to birth control measures with this comment, were you not?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#142 Aug 30, 2012
The Anti Crybaby wrote:
<quoted text>I hear dumb girls give the best head.
So?
Do ya?
=)
You Sir, you are an idiot.What the hell makes you think I am stupid?? You are a nasty!! Grow up and stop putting people down because they are not as dumb as you.
Watcher

Galion, OH

#143 Aug 30, 2012
Theres always the one mother who talks about how they "struggled." Meaning they did the same amount of work as the rest of us to get by. So you didn't get a medical card or a check but I'm sure that one of two things were in play: 1) You were well off anyways ie not swimming in debt from a mortgage, car payment, or other static financial responsibility OR 2) Your idea of "struggle" is having to go to work and then go home to spend time with you child instead of going out. Either way. You're not unique. You dont get a cookie. You just a lesson in biology. D1ck go in, baby comes out.
As for the women with 5 kids and assistance. I say we "Hunger Games" them. Not the kids. The mothers. CPS is going to take the kids anyways, we might as well get a bunch of brood mares for the future lower-class off the streets before we are paying for anymore of their spawn. Or if that's too gory, we can always take their kids and make them pay child support to the state. If they dont pay then they go to prison. See we're making jobs here people.
As for the dads, if they should even utter the words "my baby's mama" they should have their tongues cut out. And here's a real twist that will upset the vag packers. No child support should ever have to be paid to the mother. If you let him inside of you then you are fully accepting the consequences. No payment due. Forget all the brow beating "be a real man" crap. How's that working out for ya and the thousands of other women using that line. If you remove the safety net of child support for the mother then you increase the risk associated and you decrease the incentive to spread those knees. "But what about the children?" Fine. The guy pays support. But he pays it to the state. It goes into a huge fund based off the regional cost to raise a child. The funds are pooled and then put on a WIC system. You can only purchase certain items, go to state approved child-care providers, etc. No more unaccountable funds going to pill snorting peter puffers.

Or you could just be reasonable adults and not breed when you can't provide for your offspring.
women are just as bad

Galion, OH

#144 Aug 31, 2012
ignorance wrote:
Well, if MEN were made to be responsible there would be a lot less women on welfare. Men make as many babies as the women do,lol, yet they walk away with no one saying anything to them. They don't get welfare because they don't keep their own children! We need to make parents more accountable, especially men, and I'm sorry but any more, these young guys can barely tie their shoes much less go out and work and provide for their families. Teach your sons to be men and there will be less women and children on welfare,period.
I agree men should support their children I as a working parent attend many school functions where numerous grandparents are raising their grandchildren so I feel its unfair to seclude the mothers of all these children who are recieving public assistance and selling their food stamps and waisting their check on drugs while the grandparents struggle to raise them. I feel its only fair to say all young people need to take care of their children not just men
OMG

Galion, OH

#145 Sep 2, 2012
Has anyone seen the pregnant red head in New Boston? She walks around in a dirty white sports bra and a pair of nasty shorts pulled down below her huge belly. She looks like she hasn't bathed in awhile. There is some chubby guy that's looks about as clean as her always walking with her. He is usually pushing a cart or stroller piled full of stuff. How are people like this allowed to keep a baby. That poor thing will not have a chance in hell. Here goes another generation to add to our welfare system. I see my tax dollars going up in flames every time I see that couple.:(
Common Sense

Powell, OH

#146 Sep 2, 2012
Okay. I know this is going to go over most of your ignorant heads. But, the reason we have so much of these type of people in the Portsmouth area is the rich in this country. Back when the area was booming and the jobs were everywhere; the people that had those jobs wanted more, more, and more. Because of the unions and others trying to get more money, we lost all of our jobs. We didn't let the blacks have any so, we can't blame them. We need to start taking responsibility for our actions. We have rich people sending our jobs over seas. We have presidents that allow for free trade so Wal-Mart could send all of our jobs overseas to China. We have perpetuated generations of welfare users in Portsmouth. We give nothing of a job offer to any of them. We say to them; " you can work at McDonald's." The problem is, we make them have insurance on their cars and McDonald's don't have medical benefits.So, they can't afford even to work there. This is why the kids work there. It is always kids who have parents with medical insurance that covers them. We need to take back our country. We need to stop blaming poor people. They don't actually have a chance. If you think I am wrong, go out with one of them and watch them put in for a job at fifty places in Portsmouth. If they don't have friends or know someone, they won't even get a job. So, why would we hate them for wanting public housing and children. We all have the God given right to have offspring. And no, I don't believe that you should have to afford them first. If God wanted us to be able to afford them first, he would have made us that way. In the old days they had ten or more children with less than what a poor person now has. The bottom line is that we caused all of this with our greed. Get off of it and realize that a generation would have to pass after we regain our country before things will change. The reason the government gives SSI checks and the such, is to pay off the public for stealing our country. They can make more money by having Chinese people make our goods and just give a check to the unemployed. We think that those folks are lazy and don't want to work but, the real truth is that they don't want to work for nothing. We all want to be proud of our jobs and to have enough money to have a decent life. They don't even have a chance. Don't judge, only have respect. The slamming that we do only makes things worse. It allows us to get away from the real issue, the economy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child molester (Jun '12) 1 hr WillM 10
Does any one know Eric Feeman? 1 hr Yel 11
Best paying home healthcare agency 4 hr JobHunting 1
Mikey Lampkins screwed over his family for Wend... 6 hr Anonymous 2
Portsmouth Police vs One New York Precincts CRIME 10 hr Big B 16
me 14 hr gary 2
that church in rubyville wasting tens of thous... 14 hr gary 19

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance