First Prev
of 5
Next Last
funny

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Apr 4, 2011
A&E is airing Hillbilly Heroin tonight, Mon.11th at 8:00 p.m. and Tues at midnight.
Duh

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Apr 4, 2011
Today is Monday the 4th...its on next monday!!!
hey

Hartland, MI

#3 Apr 4, 2011
Who is gonna be the tv star in it? What locals got lead role?
mia

United States

#4 Apr 11, 2011
u all don't forgot watch the big show tonight.. u might see some one u know. so sad!
me

Washington, DC

#6 Apr 11, 2011
This show is gonna be a shame!
yes

Portsmouth, OH

#7 Apr 11, 2011
i have the dvr set
me

Washington, DC

#8 Apr 11, 2011
Yea dont wanna miss n good ol' friends. Haha
John-ee

Canada

#9 Apr 11, 2011
The previews look crazy... Leaving work now. I'm an ex user.... Off now for two years. If you've never tried, I suggest you don't. Just one will get you hooked. Happened to me!
God Bless
-J
omg 7 min a Ima SUPERSTAR

Portsmouth, OH

#10 Apr 11, 2011
LOL
hbilly

United States

#11 Apr 11, 2011
This is on right now on channel 28!!!!
smiles

Columbia, SC

#12 Apr 11, 2011
Ok, so I don't anything about any drugs. Wouldn't know anything if it was in front of my face, so what exactly is hillbilly heroin?
smiles

Columbia, SC

#13 Apr 11, 2011
Oops, don't know* anything about any drugs. Sorry.
there is 3 min of it

Minford, OH

#14 Apr 11, 2011
mommiesbabies

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Apr 11, 2011
this show is so degradeing to some peoples home town. Why would people do this to thereselfs. Well i guess that's what you get for being from a one hick town
Box Cutter

Portsmouth, OH

#16 Apr 11, 2011
smiles wrote:
Ok, so I don't anything about any drugs. Wouldn't know anything if it was in front of my face, so what exactly is hillbilly heroin?
Opiate derived pills that were made for end stage cancer patients and the like. These fuckers here crush them, snort them or smoke them somehow. Never knew how one would "smoke" a pill, but leave it to a pillbilly to figure it out. Too bad they can't figure out a way off of them...

Since: Mar 11

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Apr 11, 2011
parents need to wake up and relize that the kids are hurting not them stop the killing of our babies and family and loved ones pills are not worthit
hmm

Morehead, KY

#18 Apr 11, 2011
I seen a few clinics aired on the show. Which ones was it? They looked familiar.
hmmm

United States

#19 Apr 11, 2011
This has nothing to do with Scioto County. It is mainly focused on Adams County and some guy/girl with drig problems ... lol
smiles

Columbia, SC

#20 Apr 11, 2011
mommiesbabies wrote:
this show is so degradeing to some peoples home town. Why would people do this to thereselfs. Well i guess that's what you get for being from a one hick town
Looks like you're from a hick town too dummy, because you sure don't know how to write.
smiles

Columbia, SC

#21 Apr 11, 2011
Box Cutter wrote:
<quoted text>
Opiate derived pills that were made for end stage cancer patients and the like. These fuckers here crush them, snort them or smoke them somehow. Never knew how one would "smoke" a pill, but leave it to a pillbilly to figure it out. Too bad they can't figure out a way off of them...
Thanks. I'll just have to watch the show on A&E after my daughter goes to sleep. Maybe I'll understand what they're talking about then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
minford transfers into other school distructs 36 min real 4
SLUM LORDS BEWARE! Rental & code inspections st... (Jan '13) 1 hr know 44
Hit man roofer 1 hr know 1
linda mills (Jul '13) 1 hr know 35
lil-t33 4 hr in need 51
petite hooker 4 hr sicko 10
Heather wood selling crack in the ville? 4 hr yep 42
Old monastery (Nov '13) 11 hr Ron 37
More from around the web

Portsmouth People Search