Where the hell is dirty butts!!!

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Freakyzeke

Marion, OH

#1 Dec 24, 2010
Keep hearing about a bar called dirty butts. Where is it at???
bob

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Dec 24, 2010
3RD STREET I THINK. ITS REAL NAME IS PARTY TIME, BUT I COULD BE WRONG ON THAT, AS I DON'T DRINK OR GO TO THE BARS. BUT IT IS CLOSE TO WHERE I LIVE, AND I JUST WALKED MY DOG PAST IT A BIT AGO. ITS REAL CLOSE TO THE COLLEGE.
Party Time

Marion, OH

#3 Dec 24, 2010
The real name is Party time, it's on 4th St.
i care

United States

#4 Dec 24, 2010
bob wrote:
3RD STREET I THINK. ITS REAL NAME IS PARTY TIME, BUT I COULD BE WRONG ON THAT, AS I DON'T DRINK OR GO TO THE BARS. BUT IT IS CLOSE TO WHERE I LIVE, AND I JUST WALKED MY DOG PAST IT A BIT AGO. ITS REAL CLOSE TO THE COLLEGE.
boy talking about dumb you live close by it you walked your dog past there and you don't know what street its on lmfao
bob

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Dec 24, 2010
Oh wow, one street off. I've never paid any attention as there is no reason for me to go there since I don't drink. I've only lived in Portsmouth since this past semester and with the overall kindness and charisma of Portsmouth residents such as yourself I will probably move after this following semester. Being a new resident of this city and considering the fact I don't drive I really have liitle need to pay attention to street names.
Freakyzeke

Marion, OH

#6 Dec 25, 2010
Thanx
Tim

Marion, OH

#7 Dec 25, 2010
I heard Paul Mccorkle is letting 4 of them live with him.
fgdg

Ashland, KY

#8 Dec 25, 2010
ths
Random

United States

#9 Dec 26, 2010
Dirty Butt is in your pants.
i care wrote:
<quoted text>boy talking about dumb you live close by it you walked your dog past there and you don't know what street its on lmfao
ohyea

Marion, OH

#10 Dec 26, 2010
dirtys is a really good atmosphere it a nice place to have a few dance your ass off and kick it always is jammed packed also and u dont have to worry bout fights if u keep your mouth shut love this bar
skanks

United States

#11 Dec 26, 2010
its called dirty butts for a reason! from what i heard its all playa's & trashy ass sluts that sleep with everything that walks by em. no reason to have a fight if everyones givin & recieving a piece of ass.
wtf

Marion, OH

#12 Dec 26, 2010
skanks wrote:
its called dirty butts for a reason! from what i heard its all playa's & trashy ass sluts that sleep with everything that walks by em. no reason to have a fight if everyones givin & recieving a piece of ass.
What's the matter, they don't let "skanks" in? lol

If all you know is what you've "heard" then you don't know shit.
skanks

United States

#13 Dec 26, 2010
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter, they don't let "skanks" in? lol
If all you know is what you've "heard" then you don't know shit.
LMAO! Witty comeback!!! No, That's ALL they let in anymore! And, I've been in there twice & both times I seen the same type of people, so I decided That place was NOT for me. From your sense of humor I can tell your either 1 of the playa's or one of the one's giving it away.
Have fun at Skanks R Us, Opps, I mean DIRTY BUTTS, Opps I meant Party Time, Well, Like I said... A Place gets it's name for a reason!
wtf

Marion, OH

#14 Dec 26, 2010
skanks wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Witty comeback!!! No, That's ALL they let in anymore! And, I've been in there twice & both times I seen the same type of people, so I decided That place was NOT for me. From your sense of humor I can tell your either 1 of the playa's or one of the one's giving it away.
Have fun at Skanks R Us, Opps, I mean DIRTY BUTTS, Opps I meant Party Time, Well, Like I said... A Place gets it's name for a reason!
So...you were there with the playa's and sluts, and STILL couldn't GIVE it away, huh?

I can see why you're upset.
skanks

United States

#15 Dec 27, 2010
Ha Ha! LOL, Good one! I can see that like most half wits, you can dish it out, but cannot take it. I added my opinion & thats all I wanted to do. So I will not play your O so halarious Game of ...
"OH, I'm defenfending My skanky bar, so your a blah, blah, blah" & like most half wits, I already know you'll have another halarious & O so witty come back, But thats okay, You play your lil half wit game, while I'm Off to Work. And No I will not respond back to your next come back, because thats what an Adult does that has a job & has better things to do than defend a Skank's Bar. Really love ya tho, Really I do!!! LOL.
wtf

Marion, OH

#16 Dec 27, 2010
skanks wrote:
Ha Ha! LOL, Good one! I can see that like most half wits, you can dish it out, but cannot take it. I added my opinion & thats all I wanted to do. So I will not play your O so halarious Game of ...
"OH, I'm defenfending My skanky bar, so your a blah, blah, blah" & like most half wits, I already know you'll have another halarious & O so witty come back, But thats okay, You play your lil half wit game, while I'm Off to Work. And No I will not respond back to your next come back, because thats what an Adult does that has a job & has better things to do than defend a Skank's Bar. Really love ya tho, Really I do!!! LOL.
Sorry about you not being able to get picked up by any of the playa's at Dirty Butts, but with so many sluts there, the guys probably weren't interested in you "skanks"...

But if I hear of a bar called "Skanks R Us", you'll be the first to know.
I go to party

Marion, OH

#17 Dec 28, 2010
I go to party time when I go out. what i see is a variety of people, collage students, older folks, a few playa wanta be's and few that need more clothing but all in all its a good crowd. I like the bartenders and the music great! I dont care what they call it, party time, dirty butts or,dirties it is my favorite place. and no, i am not a skank.
Diane

Conshohocken, PA

#18 Dec 28, 2010
lol the REAL name is Doug and Di's PartyTime aka dirty butts aka the squishy bar, etc.......love the jello shots....only thing I can say really
gismoo

Marion, OH

#19 Dec 31, 2010
bob wrote:
Oh wow, one street off. I've never paid any attention as there is no reason for me to go there since I don't drink. I've only lived in Portsmouth since this past semester and with the overall kindness and charisma of Portsmouth residents such as yourself I will probably move after this following semester. Being a new resident of this city and considering the fact I don't drive I really have liitle need to pay attention to street names.
Yeah I agree Portsmouth sucks, Full of drugs, prostitutes and people living off the hard working people's tax dollars. I would get away from here as fast as possible. Its hard to find good people here, It seriously is. Good luck to you!
its me

Van Wert, OH

#20 Mar 19, 2011
it is a great place to let your hair hang down n have a good time...no one runs there mouths about seeing you there n making up shit. there are never any fights. i have taken many newbies there n they go more than i do..it is a great place, just check it out before you judge it. good people, everyone is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
neal hatcher screwing "MOON" (Sep '10) 2 hr family 27
shane cottle (Mar '11) 2 hr Curious 2
Wendy Glispie working or not? good mother or not? (Sep '13) 2 hr duh 47
What can make Portsmouth Great again?? 2 hr you idiot 23
Does GOD really Exist??? 3 hr DrNO 196
The next satanic ritual target 4 hr Chris 3
Christians keeping The Sinners out of church 5 hr Leviathan 10

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance