Traffic Stop Reveals Crack Cocaine, Marijuana; Woman Arrested

Oct 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NBC4i.com

A Portsmouth woman is facing a felony drug charge after she is allegedly found with drugs in her possession during a traffic stop early Friday morning.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Oct 11, 2012
Im a snitch

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Hell yeah!!! Another win for the good guys! I hope they lock up every single one of you pieces of garbage!!!

“MOHAWKS & OHIO STATE RULE”

Since: Aug 10

NORTHWEST MOHAWKS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Im a snitch wrote:
Hell yeah!!! Another win for the good guys! I hope they lock up every single one of you pieces of garbage!!!
AMEN
pigs and dogs molester

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

beverly jennings wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN
amen when you both get caught selling crack and heroin
Hated Ashland

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Lol lol I hate tht bi*ch she deservs it now u gonna look like the crackhead.... But I jus laugh at people selling drugs n scioto county.... You come on vacation leave on probation
Lorrie

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Hated Ashland wrote:
Lol lol I hate tht bi*ch she deservs it now u gonna look like the crackhead.... But I jus laugh at people selling drugs n scioto county.... You come on vacation leave on probation
Our drug problem is no a laughing matter. It''s serious. Thought your last statement was funny though.
what

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

u prolly hate her bc she beat ur a** a couple times! shahara dont play around. i love the girl she was jus doin the wrong things. shes a great person! nobody can take that away from her. but im sure u got beat up a few times for runnin ur mouth or something, jus like ur doing now!
Hmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

what wrote:
u prolly hate her bc she beat ur a** a couple times! shahara dont play around. i love the girl she was jus doin the wrong things. shes a great person! nobody can take that away from her. but im sure u got beat up a few times for runnin ur mouth or something, jus like ur doing now!
I agree. Hated Ashland probably did get beat up by her! Lol.
seriously

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Hated Ashland probably did get beat up by her! Lol.
Doesn't matter if she got beat up as long as shes locked up. Anyone can fight. Only the intelligent ones know how to resolve conflict in a descent manner. Just shows how trashy a person is. This isn't Jr High. When ppl are educated, responsible citizens they don't act like that. I hope they catch every drug addict in this town. Wishful thinking but there's more and more getting caught :)
hahaha

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

SERIOUSLY

There a difference between drug dealer an drug addict. U jus made urself look like an idiot! The only reason everyone is gettin caught is bc the addicts are snitchin on the dope boys! Shits gettin deep n Portsmouth. After elections are over w the drug busts will stop n Portsmouth will go back to the same ole town. They are all jus tryin to out do each other b4 election time. Trick no good boys!
Im a snitch

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

There's absolutely no difference genius, there couldnt be one without the other. Cover yourself up sweetheart, your stupidity is showing!!!
just coz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Addiction doesn't discriminate . No matter what your background, religion, economic, race, creed or color. Scioto county per capita ranks in the top percentage in Ohio for drug related crimes. We need to treat the problem, locking everyone up is not an option, sure it's a short time solution but not an answer
seriously

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

hahaha wrote:
SERIOUSLY

There a difference between drug dealer an drug addict. U jus made urself look like an idiot! The only reason everyone is gettin caught is bc the addicts are snitchin on the dope boys! Shits gettin deep n Portsmouth. After elections are over w the drug busts will stop n Portsmouth will go back to the same ole town. They are all jus tryin to out do each other b4 election time. Trick no good boys!
If you are dealing you are doing. I do not know 1 drug dealer that doesn't do drugs theirselves which makes sense. If your trashy enough to sell drugs then you are doing them yourself.
LOL

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

i kno all kinds of dope boys that dont use... wow i dont think u have ever been involved n the game... whats the point in selling dope to make money if u are doing all the product... but yes i agree that there are some ppl that sell jus to get their fix, but most dont use

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Portsmouth Forum right now

Search the Portsmouth Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
why do black ppl eat chicken and smell like the... (Jul '13) 1 hr gary 33
pam and jodie miller drug dealing 2 hr ikw 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr d pantz 29,362
Is Dr. George Pettit a good Dr.? (Jun '11) 5 hr worried 69
beth copley and mt 5 hr all haters 111
Old Shoe Factory 5 hr Tell it All 3
You are all a bunch of ignorant Hillbillies 5 hr Educator 8
Eric Wrage Never Ending Problems HILARIOUS! 6 hr Laughing Out Loud 6
rosemount community counseling 7 hr Bliss 54
22 People Indicted As Part Of Columbus To Ports... 9 hr Ytk 6
body found in wayne hills 7/25/2014 22 hr Tell it All 16
•••
•••
•••
•••