First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Loveless

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Mar 4, 2010
This girl was an outright btch to me when she paid for her gas. Who is she and where is she from? Is she rude to just anyone?
cyrus

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Mar 7, 2010
if it's the one im thinkin of she went to nwest...and i dont think she is a bitch.....she is very nice....
Guy

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Mar 7, 2010
Loveless wrote:
This girl was an outright btch to me when she paid for her gas. Who is she and where is she from? Is she rude to just anyone?
Yeh she likes to show off her things cause she a lil "Rich" Bitch" lol
P N P

Columbus, OH

#4 Mar 7, 2010
She went to NW and works out at the Atomic Plant in Piketon i believe. Never acted like that towards me but she always thought i was special.
amanda swords

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Mar 7, 2010
well lot me tell u she is tha BIGGEST sweetheart ever!!! to everyone most tha time..im sure she was just having a bad day bc she is always so nice to everyone=] so i duno but im sure if she new u felt this way she would say she was sorry cuz that is just the way she is!! so im sorry u dont get to know the REAL magen cuz she is most deff a sweetie...and yea she might have money but u know damn good and well that if u did u would want tha world to know it too!! and she works hard for her money...i mean heck she life 22 or 23 and has a HECK of a nice job and has her own way in life...so if ur sooo jelouse then way dont u get a really good job and maybe u can have the things she has...i mean its not her fault that her parents did sumthing w their lives so their kids could have stuff in life...so dont be hatein on her cuz U DEFF DONT KNOW HER!!
the truth

Bedminster, NJ

#7 Mar 9, 2010
for sure my best friend walked in on her boyfriend giving a blow job to this guy...we laugh at her all the time...she is a bitch cause she really i think knows he is gay....and she is just being used as his cover... she still looks in 8th grade...no man wants that for sure...im not attracted to her at all but then again i cant look at her cause i know her boyfriend would be attracted to me...she is a bitch...but ya know what? keep actin like ya do..truth is we all just laughin at ya
Kayla

Newark, NJ

#8 Mar 9, 2010
Have you seen her house she is not rich!
the truth

United States

#9 Mar 9, 2010
she is a fake bi&ch!
amanda swords

Portsmouth, OH

#10 Mar 9, 2010
the truth wrote:
for sure my best friend walked in on her boyfriend giving a blow job to this guy...we laugh at her all the time...she is a bitch cause she really i think knows he is gay....and she is just being used as his cover... she still looks in 8th grade...no man wants that for sure...im not attracted to her at all but then again i cant look at her cause i know her boyfriend would be attracted to me...she is a bitch...but ya know what? keep actin like ya do..truth is we all just laughin at ya
bhahaha ur prolly just REAL mad that she wouldnt be w u!! plz get a life and dont make up sh*t u dumba**...u know dam* good and well that if she would be w u..u would be w her!! n dont act like u wouldnt and ur just jelouse of her and her man.. so what one is it either u want her or u want him?? either way they wouldnt have u=]] lmao so like i said go get a life and dont be a hater!!
the truth

United States

#11 Mar 9, 2010
definitly dont want her or him im engaged...to a girl w a sexy lil more meat and dark hair...and a natural tan...this girl is just a bitch n her mans definitly gay...so if ya dont wanna know the truth..get off the website...end of story
amanda swords

Portsmouth, OH

#12 Mar 10, 2010
well the is ALWAYS too sides to every story....so what makes u think u know the TRUTH?? and if u have a women then why in the hell r u talkin about sumone else?? do u have nuttin better to do w ur time?? ifs sooo then u must be pretty LAME=]] lmao plz get a LIFE and stop talkin sh*t about ppl u dont know personaly!! know ONE care's what u have to say but ppl who LOVE to be hater's but aint got tha balls to say their REAL name or say it to that person's face=]] all i have to say is LMAE A**!! ppl like u"haters" really make my day=]] rofl everyone wants a fan club!! im sure megan dont mind either...bc she has a life and dosent pay attention to lame a** ppl like u!! lol
Mike

Dallas, TX

#13 Mar 10, 2010
Tell that bitch to take " all that money she has" and invest in some crest white strips or bleach and do something with those yellow a$$ teeth of hers. No one is jealous of her. She's the butt of everyone jokes.
YEAH

Portsmouth, OH

#15 Mar 10, 2010
ok she thinks shes hot stuff but really shes a bitch i absolutely cant stand her.
cyrus

Portsmouth, OH

#16 Mar 10, 2010
ive known megan pretty much since middle school and i never remembered her being a bitch 2 anybody.....she was always nice 2 ppl
dealwit

United States

#17 Mar 10, 2010
her boyfriend gave my cousin a blowj*b last yr...we all laugh...yep she is from northwest lmao
lol smiley face

United States

#18 Mar 10, 2010
this girl wishes she was a woman lol n she isnt...poor girl..her bf is a cheater...
Private

Portsmouth, OH

#19 Mar 11, 2010
I think I'm with Amanda... This is just people running their mouth. You're just jealous of Megan and her FIANCE. They are too cute together and you wish you guys were as happy as they are! Megan is a good person with PRETTY TEETH... seriously if you can't find anything other then her TEETH to complain about then stfu and get a life! Thanks!!
jerk

Bedminster, NJ

#20 Mar 11, 2010
she is ridiculous looking....i heard her mom fills the tub in their trailer w sunless tanner n kives megan a bath in it...lmao she is a skank
MayMay

Portsmouth, OH

#22 Mar 11, 2010
jerk wrote:
she is ridiculous looking....i heard her mom fills the tub in their trailer w sunless tanner n kives megan a bath in it...lmao she is a skank
What's your name again? Oh yea that's right. Megan is the sweetest girl in the world, anyone that "KNOWS" her could tell you that.
Jack Meoff

Fort Worth, TX

#23 Mar 11, 2010
Lmfao that's funny bath tub with self tanner haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
timmy to angie 41 min jerry 10
petite hooker 43 min jerry 8
lil-t33 45 min jerry 48
linda mills (Jul '13) 46 min serious 33
Worst areas in Portsmouth (Jul '11) 3 hr really 51
Taxes on the Ballot 3 hr Ned 12
Lacey Beck at it again! 6 hr Fed up with trash 13
Old monastery (Nov '13) 9 hr ptownhustler 36
More from around the web

Portsmouth People Search