Selling suboxone
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I am here

Marion, OH

#1 Oct 26, 2009
Hello there I have the double edged sword 8" long orange. And plenty of em.$20 a piece a real life saver. I might go a little lower on em.. Looking for someone to make a connection with. I always check my email. I can contact you on phone if you like. NO BS neither I can smell it a mile away. I am close to Portsmouth greenup n southshore. here is my email
southshoreian@live.com
geezohwhiz

Marion, OH

#2 Oct 26, 2009
what a dumb a**. you should be in jail.
Ms_Sarcasm

Marion, OH

#3 Oct 26, 2009
Are you for F*****G REAL!! I'm going to see if someone can get your friggin ip address for trying to sell pills over the internet on a message board!
DEA

Lebanon, KY

#4 Oct 26, 2009
Can we get your address?
PPD

Marion, OH

#5 Oct 27, 2009
We have it.
OhPlease

Marion, OH

#6 Oct 27, 2009
As if any PD is going to post something on here and tip off the IDIOT that started this. It is amusing, however, PD.
foreva

Owingsville, KY

#7 Oct 27, 2009
OhPlease wrote:
As if any PD is going to post something on here and tip off the IDIOT that started this. It is amusing, however, PD.
Its prob a cop whos selling em they are all crooked so i wouldnt be surprised especially in this hillbilly ass town and anyways soboxon sux get tha real thing if ur gonna get high just do oc's hell it may be the counsling center on here selling em since they think u can get addicts off of one drug by putting them on another one thats the biggest joke ive heard since ive been clean and sober thats why i had to leave portsmouth to get clean and sober cause of idiots like this
geezohwhiz

Marion, OH

#8 Oct 27, 2009
OhPlease wrote:
'oh please' yea i was being a smart a**. read DEA'S. just needed a good laugh, this stuff is just sad, and what isnt is just down right stupid.
Danny

Marion, OH

#9 Oct 27, 2009
I am here wrote:
Hello there I have the double edged sword 8" long orange. And plenty of em.$20 a piece a real life saver. I might go a little lower on em.. Looking for someone to make a connection with. I always check my email. I can contact you on phone if you like. NO BS neither I can smell it a mile away. I am close to Portsmouth greenup n southshore. here is my email
southshoreian@live.com
Do u live in West P. on longview?
baffled at people

Ashland, KY

#10 Oct 27, 2009
I am here wrote:
southshoreian@live.com
Okay,anyone who would get on here and post something like this is one of two things. One you are flat out lying(load of BS) or your brain is so fried that you don't know any better. As far as you smelling the bs,they're closer to you than you think right now.
geezohwhiz

Marion, OH

#11 Oct 27, 2009
baffled at people wrote:
<quoted text> Okay,anyone who would get on here and post something like this is one of two things. One you are flat out lying(load of BS) or your brain is so fried that you don't know any better. As far as you smelling the bs,they're closer to you than you think right now.
i would hope he is just a liar, trying to get a rise out of people. but i believe i would not have used something like that.that is just insane.if he is for real he needs to be in jail.
Tomorrow

Van Wert, OH

#12 Oct 27, 2009
Do you think maybe this is a joke? I never heard of a pill 8inches long.
This is what they said:
Hello there I have the double edged sword 8" long orange
baffled at people

Ashland, KY

#13 Oct 27, 2009
Tomorrow wrote:
Do you think maybe this is a joke? I never heard of a pill 8inches long.
This is what they said:
Hello there I have the double edged sword 8" long orange
Well for one thing,he has no idea as to what he's gotten himself into and I'd hate to be in his shoes right now. But he's done posted and shot off his mouth,so it's all on him now.
OhPlease

Marion, OH

#14 Oct 27, 2009
foreva wrote:
<quoted text>Its prob a cop whos selling em they are all crooked so i wouldnt be surprised especially in this hillbilly ass town and anyways soboxon sux get tha real thing if ur gonna get high just do oc's hell it may be the counsling center on here selling em since they think u can get addicts off of one drug by putting them on another one thats the biggest joke ive heard since ive been clean and sober thats why i had to leave portsmouth to get clean and sober cause of idiots like this
Come on now. Not all cops are bad around here. I'm sure some are but I know there are a lot that aren't. I'm sure there are crooked cops, jusdges, and attorneys everywhere but yo can't lump them all in the same category. I'm not bitching at you. I'm just saying...

Since: Sep 09

Ohio

#15 Oct 28, 2009
Well for one I agree that that was the dumbest thing I have ever seen on here, I think the person meant to put 8 miligram not inches, which proves they are really stupid. And anyone who trys to contact this person to buy is just as stupid, they are probably trying to set somone up or to rob them. On the other hand it could be a cop trying to set somone up.
I am here

Marion, OH

#16 Oct 28, 2009
LOL you all sure do get bent out of shape. Go ahead try and track my IP address.#1 I am on a non static dialup line that is used nationwide.#2 that is a fake email address that has no personal information.#3 Profit? HAHAHA
I am here

Marion, OH

#17 Oct 28, 2009
Also any dope head would know what I am talking about in the post.. This is not meant for you "normies" I am not as dumb as you think. I am pretty well off and enjoy box wine and cheap cig's. And fat women also. FTW
baffled at people

Ashland, KY

#18 Oct 28, 2009
Don't be too sure of yourself just yet. There are alot more smarter people than you so don't too brave so fast. It might just backfire on you.
Ms_Sarcasm

Marion, OH

#19 Oct 28, 2009
Unless you're a computer whiz, idiot, you can be caught. "Normies". How eloquently put. You're a real winner.
baffled at people

Ashland, KY

#20 Oct 28, 2009
I am here wrote:
Also any dope head would know what I am talking about in the post.. This is not meant for you "normies" I am not as dumb as you think. I am pretty well off and enjoy box wine and cheap cig's. And fat women also. FTW
Well enjoy it while you can feller. It won't last for long,then you'll get to move to your new home. Hope you like it and sorry there won't be any women around either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Politician's for sale Ohio House of Representat... 7 hr Lillypot 5
buckler for state rep!!!! 7 hr Lillypot 13
delbert rose 8 hr slept with him 1
Ebony hookers 10 hr uh oh 5
Lee Scott 12 hr blackkettle 3
hookers in new boston 14 hr High 27
Jimmy Perkins 17 hr jjj 3

Portsmouth Jobs

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages