Little Stake ARRESTED
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
HAPPY

Naperville, IL

#1 Jul 20, 2012
I'm so happy! Just wondering WHY it was in the W.V. news....WHERE is PDT or WSAZ?? TYLER STAKER HAS BEEN ARRESTED!!
HAPPY

Naperville, IL

#2 Jul 20, 2012
Clarksburg, WV on

1 killed, 1 arrested in Scioto County, OH, shooting
Below:
x
Next story in Clarksburg, WV
Searchers scour Ark. Scout camp for missing boy, 4
Related
Advertise | AdChoices

WBOY-TV
updated 7/13/2012 11:51:37 AM ET
Print Font:
Scioto County Sheriff's deputies have arrested a suspect in the shooting death of a Wheelersburg man.
Tyler Staker, 22, of Portsmouth, is accused of shooting Steve Holsinger, 33, of 9550 Old Gallia Pike, according to a news release from the Scioto County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies received a call about the shooting at about 10:21 p.m. Thursday, the news release states. Upon arrival, they found Holsinger laying in the yard. Porter Township paramedics pronounced him dead.
Deputies discovered that Staker and his father had gone to Holsinger's residence to get a piece of equipment they said had not been fully paid for, the news release states. Investigators said the Staker's had been at the home knocking on the door for more than an hour when an upset Holsinger came onto the porch with a gun.
Deputies interviewed witnesses who said Holsinger put the gun in his pocket for a while, but then pulled it out and pointed it at Tyler Staker, the news release states. At that time, Staker fired several times.
Holsinger's body has been taken to the Montgomery County Coroner's Office for autopsy, the news release states.
HAPPY

Naperville, IL

#3 Jul 20, 2012
TOLD YA!! NA NA NA NA BOO BOO!!
3SECSOR

Marion, OH

#4 Jul 20, 2012
NOT TRUE. I just called the JAIL and they said he was NOT arrested.
The truth

Milford, OH

#6 Jul 20, 2012
He is NOT aressted!!! They put thatbon the news when they only took him to jail the night it happened.
doofus

Marion, OH

#7 Jul 20, 2012
Date is 7/13/12
doofus

Marion, OH

#8 Jul 20, 2012
Boy awe fully fishy? Than again its Portsmouth.
hmmmm

Broken Arrow, OK

#9 Jul 20, 2012
link or it didnt happen
HAPPY

Naperville, IL

#10 Jul 20, 2012
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/48176270/ns/local...
He WAS ARRESTED!! Suck it up, LOSER!!
Big Stake

Marion, OH

#11 Jul 20, 2012
What a fool. How about that MSNBC link??? Stupid .
HAPPY

Naperville, IL

#12 Jul 20, 2012
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA It's about time! Thank you Scioto County Residents That Protested & Raised Hell!! This was MURDER and he HAS been ARRESTED!!!
Heres Your Sign

Marion, OH

#13 Jul 20, 2012
HAPPY wrote:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA It's about time! Thank you Scioto County Residents That Protested & Raised Hell!! This was MURDER and he HAS been ARRESTED!!!
Hey, Happy. Where are the REST of your gang? You know, Sleepy, Grumpy, Dopey and all the rest?

Dumbass, that's the original article about the night the incident occurred, dated SEVEN days ago.

HERE'S your sign...
busted bubble

Stout, OH

#14 Jul 20, 2012
Tyler Staker was notarrested you can go o pmcourt.org it will tell you all of his charges since age of 18 not just him any one just type the last name ,space then firs name in the search it will tell you everthing
Dumbfck

Marion, OH

#16 Jul 21, 2012
Wow... More stupidity. No wonder Little Stake blasted the idiot's head off that pulled the gun!!!

Since: Jan 12

Marion, OH

#17 Jul 21, 2012
This was a mistake in article 13th. He should be but is not
Do waaaa

Ashland, KY

#18 Jul 21, 2012
Rosemount12 wrote:
This was a mistake in article 13th. He should be but is not
He should be but is not?
No, he should be free. People shouldn't point a gun at someones face and not expect some sort of retribution. Sorry not sorry.
Duuuh waaa

United States

#19 Jul 21, 2012
Your a [email protected] idiot! Anyone who thinks the stakers are not guilty of murder are fools!
Do waaaa

Ashland, KY

#20 Jul 21, 2012
Duuuh waaa wrote:
Your a [email protected] idiot! Anyone who thinks the stakers are not guilty of murder are fools!
Guess I'm a fool then. Oh well :D Not my problem that you all don't see things for how they are. Dude shouldn't pull a gun without intending to be the first to fire. Guess the fastest shot one.-_-
Well

Van Wert, OH

#21 Jul 21, 2012
The last line of the article gave it away plus the date of the release.
I knew and I told you that if he was arrested that the people would want to take the credit for it by saying it was the protests they did to cause his arrest. Sure enough Post # 12 jumped right on my prediction.
sassy

Springfield, NJ

#22 Jul 21, 2012
Duuuh waaa wrote:
There are legal ways to repossess and after knocking on their door for over an hour at that point the Staker's should have went for the sheriff. Everything that happened after that point is on the Staker's. There are consequenes for actions and now Tyler must pay for his decision's and go to jail. Everyone is forgetting the Staker's messed up it is called small claims court. Tyler can't be judge jury and executioner. I hope everyone boycott's all their businesses and I hope they must pay millions to the widow and children of the victim. THEY KNEW HOW TO REPOSSESS THE LEGAL WAY AND CHOSE SHORTCUTS THAT THEY NOW MUST PAY FOR THEIR DECISIONS AND ACTIONS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to spot a pathological liar 29 min BILAD 29
Hackers for hire: Inside the 'dark web' 32 min BILAD 17
Why Would Anybody Do This? 37 min BILAD 34
Vicki melvin 2 hr Lee 2
why Is there a "Church cafe"? 4 hr Ohio Heathen 9
whats being built by tim hortons 4 hr DrNo 9
Pats 11 hr Just wondering 6

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance