Notre Dame arrogance
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Smh

Marion, OH

#1 Sep 28, 2012
Y do ppl think just because they or their kids go to notre dame that they r better? And look down on the rest of the community.
wha

Galion, OH

#2 Sep 28, 2012
No I don't think so. I think people look down on themselves or take care of themselves each to their own..
Truth is Truth

Marion, OH

#3 Sep 28, 2012
Smh wrote:
Y do ppl think just because they or their kids go to notre dame that they r better? And look down on the rest of the community.
This is a Christian group of kids! It is ashame that you feel this way!
Smh

Marion, OH

#4 Sep 28, 2012
Idc if it christains or athiests. That's a deeper subject. It's about being uppity and high n mighty. Most ppl send their kids there because it's a social status.
mom

United States

#5 Sep 28, 2012
Smh wrote:
Idc if it christains or athiests. That's a deeper subject. It's about being uppity and high n mighty. Most ppl send their kids there because it's a social status.
Well if most feel the way I do, I sent my kid there to get them away from mean kids in the public schools and I'm definitely paying for it. I'm not sure many parents would want to spend all that money for a social status!!
Parents choice

Bergholz, OH

#6 Sep 30, 2012
I definitely do not think im uppity because my children go to ND schools. I started my first child in city schools in K. I lived in a "not so good area of town" and wanted to open enroll to another city school. I was told that they couldnt do this. As so happens, i knew someone that called 14 days after me and her son got accepted. At that point i was done with city schools. Yes, i did go higher up and got not even a return call. I love what ND offers my kids. I work very hard to send them there and if you knew the parents there you would know that not all of us think we are uppity. Its all about education and that where we choice to send them for small class rooms, very little peer pressure, great family values and many other reasons. They have been wonderful to my family and it definitely is not about a social status. I could care less who knows who I am and what i do. Sorry you feel that way about a great group of people.
I heard

Marion, OH

#7 Oct 1, 2012
Over the years I've spoken with many teachers from different school districts. All have said when a notre dame transfer comes, they are lacking and way behind, educational wise. Just saying
Tim Payne

Marion, OH

#8 Oct 1, 2012
I don't know why they would think they are better. They are the only ones left with out of date, ran down buildings. Don't have their own football field, Track,tennis courts or buses?

They may have the ability to hold their teachers more accountable but the system itself is WAY behind. That is why I supported SB5/Issue 2
SIDER

Marion, OH

#9 Oct 1, 2012
Who gives a flyn fck about poor little nd the run down has been system who would want kids around the preist system !!!
nonyabiznes

Carroll, OH

#10 Oct 1, 2012
SIDER wrote:
Who gives a flyn fck about poor little nd the run down has been system who would want kids around the preist system !!!
A CATHOLIC, THAT'S WHO! You speak with such ignorance, I know of several bad things "siders" have done, does that make them all bad? Of course not! Stupidity!
gary

Minford, OH

#11 Oct 2, 2012
Truth is Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a Christian group of kids! It is ashame that you feel this way!
hahaha. it dosen't matter if it is a christian school, there just kids that do the same as any other kids?
odie

Marion, OH

#12 Oct 2, 2012
gary wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha. it dosen't matter if it is a christian school, there just kids that do the same as any other kids?
I agree. As far as the ND high school kids..they are just as bad as those attending public school. All teens have peer pressure to drink, do drugs & have sex.
Ken

Galion, OH

#13 Oct 2, 2012
ND gets all the rejects the other schools dont want i km
now for a fact lol!
ND DAD DR

Galion, OH

#14 Oct 2, 2012
I have two kids at ND elementary; true the place has seen better times, the facility and equipment is pretty old. Bottom line: it's the cohesion of kids, teachers and family that makes it a quality, caring world for the children. No one is left out; the atmosphere is small and caring. Who wouldn't want that for their child? If you're happy with something else, great, I hope that for anyone. For me I can count on ND to care very specifically for my kids.
Smh

Marion, OH

#15 Oct 2, 2012
Catholics! Ha! History proves it. A big cult. Responsible for more lies and deaths than hitler since the inception of the religion.
tornado

South Lyon, MI

#16 Oct 2, 2012
I like how all the mommies have thelr little play dates. They all set around bragging about how great their lives are while the kids are off in the next room playing. Ego stroking if you ask me
whocares
#17 Oct 3, 2012
I went to ND,:nd that school sucked! My parents weren+ rich didnt own their own business but my dad worked two jobs to support his family and I was called a poor whore by the high and mighty kids that had parents that were business owners and uppity up. Yes they do treat people differently and their little rich kids were doing worse things than public school kids! I would never send my child to that school!
someone

Peebles, OH

#18 Oct 3, 2012
Tim Payne wrote:
I don't know why they would think they are better. They are the only ones left with out of date, ran down buildings. Don't have their own football field, Track,tennis courts or buses?
They may have the ability to hold their teachers more accountable but the system itself is WAY behind. That is why I supported SB5/Issue 2
Education is more important than track, tennis or football. Im thinking of sending my child to Notre Dame because the public elementary school here is not even worth speaking of. I'd rather my childs school system be behind than my child.Public schools have to follow what the state and government chose, which is why we have so many drop outs now.
fjxnssj

Millersport, OH

#19 Oct 3, 2012
Notre dame blows and milli is a hoe
truth

Minford, OH

#20 Oct 5, 2012
whocares wrote:
I went to ND,:nd that school sucked! My parents weren+ rich didnt own their own business but my dad worked two jobs to support his family and I was called a poor whore by the high and mighty kids that had parents that were business owners and uppity up. Yes they do treat people differently and their little rich kids were doing worse things than public school kids! I would never send my child to that school!
rich or poor, a hore is a hore is a hore?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Portsmouth streets 1 hr Sheesh 26
Aldies 1 hr truck 6
w2's 7 hr xxxandooo 2
Krogers 7 hr gary 13
What doy you think of Lindsey Austin ? (Sep '10) 10 hr Bandit 4
Laura Mikki Elliott 10 hr You Are The Real ... 2
Nikki elrod 10 hr Stupid Ghosts 25

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance