First Prev
of 2
Next Last
meme

Elizabeth, NJ

#1 Mar 29, 2010
does anyone know james howard aka cool jame??
PTown

United States

#2 Mar 29, 2010
yea I do,,what about him?..
meme

Elizabeth, NJ

#3 Mar 29, 2010
just curious. is it tru hes a dog? we have been talking and before i consider trying to have a relationship with him i want to know a little more about him. i was told by several people to stay clear of him but he seems nice.
stephanie

Elizabeth, NJ

#4 Mar 29, 2010
well one thing i can tell u for a fact "meme" is hes dateing my cuzin ashley!! so abouts howlong have u been talking to him??
meme

Elizabeth, NJ

#5 Mar 29, 2010
ive been talkin to him for a few months but he never said he had a girlfriend he said he just broke up with a girl and that it wasnt serious. he didnt say what her name was.
PTown

United States

#6 Mar 30, 2010
Well meme let me tell you I would advise you to stay clear of him cause what you hear is true.He is a woman beater..he is on drugs..sells drugs.Lives with his mom still when he doesnt have a girl that he can sponge off of..He will be nice to you to get what he wants and then it gets all bad,with him you can never tell one minute to the next what he is up to..A BIG NO NO..He is a lier.cheater and I could go on and on..He lies to his girl and says he aint seeing that person he is just friends,,Yes he is a dog!!!!
just ask me

Elizabeth, NJ

#7 Apr 17, 2010
stephanie wrote:
well one thing i can tell u for a fact "meme" is hes dateing my cuzin ashley!! so abouts howlong have u been talking to him??
lol thats funny! hes DATEING ashley? lol does she not know that james doesnt date girls? he uses them! just like he is doin her! he will tell her everything that she wants to hear and when she has nothing else to offer he will dip. so tell your cousin she is stupid if she beleives anything he says to her and to watch herself becouse he is a manipulative liar!
Ptown

United States

#8 Apr 17, 2010
just ask me wrote:
<quoted text>lol thats funny! hes DATEING ashley? lol does she not know that james doesnt date girls? he uses them! just like he is doin her! he will tell her everything that she wants to hear and when she has nothing else to offer he will dip. so tell your cousin she is stupid if she beleives anything he says to her and to watch herself becouse he is a manipulative liar!
I know ur right..and them some!!!
stephanie

Elizabeth, NJ

#9 Apr 20, 2010
well all i gotta say is im stayingout of it!! i caught him last saturday night at partytime trying to take sum chick home from the bar until i busted him out then my sister told me when she got outside he was begging her to talk me into not tellin on him and i didnt plan on it coz ashley dont beleive nething that comes from ne1..but i didnt say nething and the next day(sunday)she asked me what happened at the bar coz he told on himself!! then she tells one of our mutual friends that me n my sister r gonna coz him to break up with her!! how bogus is that!! he told on himself coz he was worried i would!! but ohh well when he gets out and fucks sum1 else and brings her home sum kinda std then shes gonna wish me n my sister was still looking out for her!!
hmmm

AOL

#11 Apr 25, 2010
he alreeady has one from swhat i hear
Ptown

United States

#12 Apr 25, 2010
hmmm wrote:
he alreeady has one from swhat i hear
He already has one from ????
MINFORD

Redmond, WA

#13 Apr 26, 2010
James Lee Conley who is a snitching on now?
about jamie

Bellevue, WA

#14 Apr 26, 2010
where to start?
he has a few kids..who he doesnt take care of or have anything to do with.

he is married! he will not give her a divorce even though she wantts nothin to do with him.

he is on drugs bad. he shoots up.

he will rob u blind..
he is a user..
lier..
good for nothing junky.
like the rest of his nasty skank ass family.
stephanie

Elizabeth, NJ

#15 Apr 27, 2010
about jamie wrote:
where to start?
he has a few kids..who he doesnt take care of or have anything to do with.
he is married! he will not give her a divorce even though she wantts nothin to do with him.
he is on drugs bad. he shoots up.
he will rob u blind..
he is a user..
lier..
good for nothing junky.
like the rest of his nasty skank ass family.
r u sur your talkin about the same james?? this forum is about james howard..i dont think hes married or has kids..but then again really who knows...
Ptown

United States

#16 Apr 27, 2010
stephanie wrote:
<quoted text>r u sur your talkin about the same james?? this forum is about james howard..i dont think hes married or has kids..but then again really who knows...
Someone has it messed up James Howard is not married nor does he have kids ,,He not man enough to have kids..takes a real man to be a daddy..and never been married..So get it right
wrong howard

Portsmouth, OH

#17 Apr 28, 2010
Ptown wrote:
<quoted text> Someone has it messed up James Howard is not married nor does he have kids ,,He not man enough to have kids..takes a real man to be a daddy..and never been married..So get it right
I know who they think you were talking about...they thought it was Jamie Howard of West Portsmouth.
Footer Lover

United States

#18 Aug 1, 2010
james howard dated a girl i know for like 3 years and he beat her up all the time she went to work with black eyes. she was lucky to get away with her life.he cheated on her alot and used her. As for this ashley she isnt any kinda mother if she allows her kids around someone like that.
PTown

Lawrenceville, IL

#19 Aug 5, 2010
O the liar,,cheater,,snitch all of the above is setting his butt right where he belongs The Scioto County Jail Cant lie ,,cheat.or sell drugs out of his momma's now .now boy and I did say BOY,,HIT on someone in there your size,,Hope you get whats good for you..
u people

Portsmouth, OH

#20 Aug 6, 2010
this site is ridiculous
u wish u knew

Lawrenceville, IL

#21 Aug 7, 2010
why is this site ridiculous? because ppl are finally letting other ppl know bout james and who he realy is? not this nice person her tries to make ppl think he is. Watch out girls he isnt what you think he is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who robbed pnc this time 4 min no need to know 18
frankensteins 17 min I Am A Belieber 48
Teresa Bolton 18 min Sad 3
liz 20 min I Am A Belieber 9
Veronica and Chris 44 min Chris_Veronica Nu... 14
Forest Josh Malone 1 hr sorry wrong one 8
City to raise taxes again 2 hr WaterPig2crapper 7
South Webster mom scams community in fund raiser 2 hr gary 27
Portsmouth Dating
Find my Match