frankie blevins is a thief

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kelly BLAINE

United States

#1 Jul 25, 2010
frankie blevins stole my little girls ipod touch.im offering an outstanding reward,please help.
Tryingtohelp

Marion, OH

#2 Jul 25, 2010
Have you called the police and told them that you know who did it?? That may help, I would start with them first..
kelly BLAINE

United States

#3 Jul 25, 2010
Tryingtohelp wrote:
Have you called the police and told them that you know who did it?? That may help, I would start with them first..
s i called the police.i even gave them the serial number but unfortunetly the police dont help much
Tryingtohelp

Marion, OH

#4 Jul 25, 2010
yea I guess your right, was this PPD or Sheriff?
Hmmm

United States

#5 Jul 25, 2010
Where is this Frankie from and how old is he? I know a Frankie Blevins hope it's not the right one!
H-B-I

Lebanon, KY

#6 Jul 26, 2010
Frankie Blevins is from Wheelersburg, last I saw him he was walking down the streets in New Boston. I know quite a few people that are looking for him as well. He's a no good piece of shit and always has been.

Why was he around your kids to begin with? He's a well known druggie and thief.

If anyone has seen him lately, reply and let me know where you last saw him.
H-B-I

Lebanon, KY

#7 Jul 26, 2010
Oh and Frankie is 26 years old
kelly BLAINE

United States

#8 Jul 26, 2010
H-B-I wrote:
Frankie Blevins is from Wheelersburg, last I saw him he was walking down the streets in New Boston. I know quite a few people that are looking for him as well. He's a no good piece of shit and always has been.
Why was he around your kids to begin with? He's a well known druggie and thief.
If anyone has seen him lately, reply and let me know where you last saw him.
yeah i know,i never should have had him around.ive known him for years and hes never hurt me like this.i really fucked up.he was doing suboxone and doing alright but i guess he will never change.anyway im offering quite abit of cash to anyone who can find my daughters ipod touch he stole.
who

Marion, OH

#9 Jul 26, 2010
Errr Kelly,what are you saying ?

Are you offering to pay big bucks for one of us to
fu--up ole Frankie and get your kid's Ipod ?

Is that what you are saying ?
sonds like it

Marion, OH

#10 Jul 26, 2010
who wrote:
Errr Kelly,what are you saying ?
Are you offering to pay big bucks for one of us to
fu--up ole Frankie and get your kid's Ipod ?
Is that what you are saying ?
to me, whats he look like?
H-B-I

Lebanon, KY

#11 Jul 27, 2010
Like I said, I know quite a few people looking for him. If anyone has seen him anywhere, we'll take care of Frankie and get your ipod touch back. No reward is necessary.
H-B-I

Lebanon, KY

#12 Jul 27, 2010
The blevins have a unique look. Hmm.. I am want to say a mexican look. They have a natural tan. Last I saw Frankie he was well built and had some tattoos on him (not sure what they were). He typically walks around with no shirt on, pants hanging just a tad lower than his boxers.

Our last sighting of him was in New Boston, he took off running and we were`t able to catch him.
soo

Marion, OH

#13 Jul 27, 2010
What does he look like?
taco blevins

Portsmouth, OH

#14 Feb 2, 2011
we are [email protected] mexican back off frackie or we are going to come up there f*#k up
eyes

Marion, OH

#15 Feb 21, 2011
if it is the one I know he hangs around a lot with Bobbie Hagerman he cannot be trusted or her they both have hep c, say they don't use but they do.
kim

Newark, OH

#16 Jun 3, 2011
kelly BLAINE wrote:
<quoted text>yeah i know,i never should have had him around.ive known him for years and hes never hurt me like this.i really fucked up.he was doing suboxone and doing alright but i guess he will never change.anyway im offering quite abit of cash to anyone who can find my daughters ipod touch he stole.
hes a piece of shyt...i did a yr in prison over him bk in 2002..then after that he got me for 800 bux so when i see him and i will again eventually imma whoop the dog piss outta him ...hes worthless and a waste of space on this earth...he used to live by the pizza place then they moved after schoolhe has a sister kayla blevin i think is her name...he ruined my life him huggy and another dude names jimmy burns they allll screwed my life up but i strongly believe in carmas a bitch but imma bigger one...lol...time is of the essence homeboy!!!
kim

Newark, OH

#17 Jun 3, 2011
taco blevins wrote:
we are [email protected] mexican back off frackie or we are going to come up there f*#k up
lmfao...ur ignorant learn to spell u illiterate skank....he is worthless and if ur family u should know..lol
he is balding

Wheelersburg, OH

#18 Jun 3, 2011
maybe like he has a receding hairline and he is a thief and will steal ANYTHING worth money. he needs to be off the streets.
kurupt1

United States

#20 Jun 5, 2011
Frankie Blevins stays at 16th st apartments with Tiffany Slusher thornsberry and Laura Slusher three convicted felons staying together maybe call down to a probation office and c if ne of them r on probation cuz if so they r all in violation of probation for even being around one another. Tiffany just got out of prison so I know she is on parole or probation.
Uhh

Marion, OH

#21 Jun 5, 2011
Try slocum heights, 3rd house on right I beleive.... 100% sure he was there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Minister: Slayings of 8 rocked Ohio... 19 min just wonder 221
Do you know bryan collins (Feb '12) 2 hr Black Rhino 15
does anyone know if sara adams is a good ride? 2 hr Jimmy 12
White Girls with jungle fever 3 hr JOJO 4
Fat Women should have to pay more taxes , 4 hr Keeping it real 1
Jenny's Giovannis 4 hr know him-them 22
Will The State Of Ohio Drop up to 18,000 people... 4 hr know him-them 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages