Grandfather who comforted Sandy Hook ...

Grandfather who comforted Sandy Hook --- kids says 'truthers' are targeting him

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hahaha

Marion, OH

#2 Jan 15, 2013
good I hope they beat the truth out of that lying jew, he was paid to pretend, thats the truth
hahaha

Marion, OH

#3 Jan 15, 2013
BTW I know thats you queen of cinci, the great pretender, the sad sad poor little girl
abc

Frankfort, OH

#4 Jan 16, 2013
abc

Frankfort, OH

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Brian

Ray, OH

#6 Jan 16, 2013
It's annoying to see so many people buying into the Sandy Hook shooting conspiracy video and sharing it on Facebook. The video is nothing but disrespectful garbage, and even attacks the parents of the victims for not "acting in a way he believes one should after their child is murdered." Another man who helped some of the fleeing children is being harassed and threatened because people think he is part of a conspiracy cover-up. Anyone who believes such nonsense should have to go there and say it to their faces so they can get their proper comeuppance. Gun nuts make my brain hurt. Even after the shooting no one is trying to take your guns away, but they still insist that this is the government's #1 priority; even to the point that they would either murder children or pretend to murder children to accomplish it. The ignorance of people never ceases to amaze me. It's a good thing that we don't require IQ tests to own a firearm or many of these gun nuts would be plain S.O.L. Some of the victims families even had to take down memorial pages and cancel remembrances they were going to have in the name of their children because of these idiots who are going after them, threatening them, and calling them phonies. Disgusting.
abc

Frankfort, OH

#7 Jan 16, 2013
OR you're just incredibly stupid...which is obvious.
Barb

Marion, OH

#8 Jan 16, 2013
Brian wrote:
It's annoying to see so many people buying into the Sandy Hook shooting conspiracy video and sharing it on Facebook. The video is nothing but disrespectful garbage, and even attacks the parents of the victims for not "acting in a way he believes one should after their child is murdered." Another man who helped some of the fleeing children is being harassed and threatened because people think he is part of a conspiracy cover-up. Anyone

who believes such nonsense should have to go there and say it to their faces so they can get their proper comeuppance. Gun nuts make my brain hurt. Even after the shooting no one is trying to take your guns away, but they still insist

that this is the government's #1 priority; even to the point that they would either murder children or pretend to murder children to accomplish it. The ignorance of people never ceases to amaze me. It's a good thing that we don't require IQ

tests to own a firearm or many of these gun nuts would be plain S.O.L. Some of the victims families even had to take down memorial pages and cancel remembrances they were going to have in the name of their children because of
these idiots who are going after them,
threatening them, and calling them phonies. Disgusting.
I Agree totally!! Sounds like a bunch of Republicans to me, they will go to any length, no matter how many people it hurts!
abc

Frankfort, OH

#9 Jan 16, 2013
Question: Can you dispute the facts that the events were not as reported? Answer: No! You're commies. Don't deny it.
abc

Frankfort, OH

#10 Jan 16, 2013
all staged.
&fe ature=youtu.be
xyz

Frankfort, OH

#11 Jan 16, 2013
All fake. I dare you to look.
xyz

Frankfort, OH

#12 Jan 16, 2013
So says the COAST GUARD! LOOK.
xyz

Frankfort, OH

#14 Jan 16, 2013
xyz

Frankfort, OH

#15 Jan 16, 2013
Come on ThunderChild

Columbiana, OH

#16 Jan 16, 2013
How many of the hoakster are going to Newtown and tell the people that they are liars.
No, they will just spam message boards.
Stupid cowardly t-baggers.
xyz

Frankfort, OH

#17 Jan 16, 2013
xyz

Frankfort, OH

#18 Jan 16, 2013
Come on ThunderChild wrote:
How many of the hoakster are going to Newtown and tell the people that they are liars.
No, they will just spam message boards.
Stupid cowardly t-baggers.
here ya go, homo http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/gover...
def

Bellaire, OH

#19 Jan 16, 2013
abc wrote:
OR you're just incredibly stupid...which is obvious.
Shut your stup!d pie hole George, you embarrass yourself and are too dumb to know it.
Wow

Marion, OH

#20 Jan 17, 2013
I am not generally a conspiracy type person, but I watched the footage as it unfolded and things didn't add up. I watched the guy in camo get arrested, I watched them chase a man threw the woods, and I watched them with lots of questions. Thig didn't add up at all. I don't know if it was a matter of bad reporting, or if it really was staged.

The thing that topped it off or me was the dad who spoke out the next day, and was laughing and joking when he first came out. That threw up some red flags for me.

I don't know if it was real or fake, or whatever. What I do know is I questioned it even as it unfolded. Especially the old man who found the kids. Very strange that the bus driver left them with an old man like that.
xyz

Frankfort, OH

#21 Jan 17, 2013
All it takes is some research...it can't be both ways, and evidence is to the contrary of what is being reported. Thanks for looking. Keep on looking; there's much more.
xyz

Frankfort, OH

#22 Jan 17, 2013
Wow wrote:
I am not generally a conspiracy type person, but I watched the footage as it unfolded and things didn't add up. I watched the guy in camo get arrested, I watched them chase a man threw the woods, and I watched them with lots of questions. Thig didn't add up at all. I don't know if it was a matter of bad reporting, or if it really was staged.
The thing that topped it off or me was the dad who spoke out the next day, and was laughing and joking when he first came out. That threw up some red flags for me.
I don't know if it was real or fake, or whatever. What I do know is I questioned it even as it unfolded. Especially the old man who found the kids. Very strange that the bus driver left them with an old man like that.
Check this out.. http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2013/0...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dead body at good will 4 min juliebarker1123 8
Chris Mustain Cheating On His Wife? 45 min Information 12
Any cute female looking for a true sugar daddy (Sep '12) 3 hr Looking 100
Pray to the norse gods 13 hr Asatru and Proud 6
The Asatru pure imagination 15 hr Asatru and Proud 7
Angie likes blacks in her makin it mo packa 15 hr Pope John Schlong... 3
Asatru at Port City 15 hr Asatru and Proud 1

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance