I think Donini, and Kuhn need to go. ...

I think Donini, and Kuhn need to go. who are YOU voting for

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Larry

Galion, OH

#1 Sep 26, 2012
they need replaced in my opinion. It's been long enough!!
Agree

Richmond, KY

#2 Sep 27, 2012
We need a new Sheriff! Go Goins!!!!!!
Citizen

Ironton, OH

#3 Sep 27, 2012
Kuhn campaigned on promises to clean up the county and rid it of drug dealers. Well under his watch the problem tripled in size. He promised to form a drug task force, shut down drug houses and seize the property, well we're still waiting. Scioto County has been the laughing stock for several years. That's why all the pill pushers set up shop here, nothing to worry about. Thank god we got help from the Feds, if not they would still be here. The whole system needs revamped, from the top down. Start with Kuhn, move to Donini, then the County Commissioners. Until the public stands up and says enough is enough, it will not change. How many more innocent people must die before we as a community stand together? Please get out and vote!!!!
Voter

Marion, OH

#4 Sep 27, 2012
It was much better with Lynn Grimshaw
right

Galion, OH

#5 Sep 27, 2012
i agree for sure! they need to GO! on down the road! bye bye
trash

Portsmouth, OH

#6 Sep 28, 2012
Citizen wrote:
Kuhn campaigned on promises to clean up the county and rid it of drug dealers. Well under his watch the problem tripled in size. He promised to form a drug task force, shut down drug houses and seize the property, well we're still waiting. Scioto County has been the laughing stock for several years. That's why all the pill pushers set up shop here, nothing to worry about. Thank god we got help from the Feds, if not they would still be here. The whole system needs revamped, from the top down. Start with Kuhn, move to Donini, then the County Commissioners. Until the public stands up and says enough is enough, it will not change. How many more innocent people must die before we as a community stand together? Please get out and vote!!!!
If you're still waiting then you're not paying attention. Kuhn's office started shut down houses and seizing property during his very first year in office. It was all over the papers.

Donini is trash, but Kuhn is a damn good prosecutor.
YES

United States

#7 Sep 28, 2012
These men are in it for themselves and NOT for US! Why lock up real criminals? Too much work and no $$. Dinini intentionally keeps his deputies from training because their ignorance is his gain. He is free to do as he likes with no one willing to speak up. His Chief Deputy Miller is an unscrupulous idiot and liar who is also Dinini's choice as your next sheriff. If elected, he will retire and pass the reigns to this bafoon.
Truth is Truth

Marion, OH

#8 Sep 28, 2012
trash wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're still waiting then you're not paying attention. Kuhn's office started shut down houses and seizing property during his very first year in office. It was all over the papers.
Donini is trash, but Kuhn is a damn good prosecutor.
What did he do to you? Discipline you too! Can't admit you are wrong at times!
Our vote go for Donini,
YES

United States

#9 Sep 28, 2012
Oh. And how many of you have noticed political motivations for many arrests / prosecutions despite failure to arrest / prosecute repeat offenders and common criminals. Politics should not determine justice.
Where Is It

Wheelersburg, OH

#10 Sep 28, 2012
Someone needs to find out what as happen to the murder weapon and some of the other evidence in these murder trials that are coming up where the man was killed and burned in his truck. In the first trial, the detectives could not produce the evidence, check out the court records, although it had been already tested by the crime lab, guess it did not matter to the first jury, but it might matter to the next two jurys. This shows you how bad it is within the sheriff department. The detecvie squad needs to be entirely replaced.
YES

United States

#11 Sep 28, 2012
Where Is It wrote:
Someone needs to find out what as happen to the murder weapon and some of the other evidence in these murder trials that are coming up where the man was killed and burned in his truck. In the first trial, the detectives could not produce the evidence, check out the court records, although it had been already tested by the crime lab, guess it did not matter to the first jury, but it might matter to the next two jurys. This shows you how bad it is within the sheriff department. The detecvie squad needs to be entirely replaced.
This is where the failings are so evident. A little bird suggested to me that many local attorneys, due to political pressure, often do not question mishandled evidence because it is a given that proper procedures are not followed. Also, the resources on a state level are not utilized as often as they could be utilized.

I'm not saying evidence might be fabricated, but with no checks and balances how can it be accepted that everything is up to par?
VOTER

Marion, OH

#12 Sep 28, 2012
KUHN, AND DONINI do a good job.Wake up..
Truth is Truth

Marion, OH

#15 Sep 28, 2012
DONINI will have are vote! I have known him since he was a kid and he has always been kind, understanding, and respectful. Our family will always support him and his family.
WEST SIDER

Marion, OH

#16 Sep 28, 2012
Donini,has our familys vote also.We vote for the best man,thats not saying STEVE GOINS, is a bad person.If you vote for Steve it will only take votes from Marty and we do not want to lose a great sheriff .Voters vote for the best man MARTY DONINI.
I know

Ironton, OH

#17 Sep 28, 2012
Ok say we do, Then were stuck with Murphy. Marty will step down if re-elected and turn it over to him or another Captain. We the voters should be the ones Electing our Sheriff, not someone appointing who they want. It is no secret that Marty and his Chief Deputy are already retired and when Marty goes,so does Miller.
VOTER

Marion, OH

#18 Sep 28, 2012
MURPHY, AND MILLER are good honest men not to say either would have my vote if MARTY wasn't running. You still have our familys vote,you make the decision on what best for scioto county. VOTE for MARTY DONINI.
Curious One

Marion, OH

#19 Sep 28, 2012
VOTER wrote:
MURPHY, AND MILLER are good honest men not to say either would have my vote if MARTY wasn't running. You still have our familys vote,you make the decision on what best for scioto county. VOTE for MARTY DONINI.
How many times are you going to change your name and post the same bullsh1t?

You do not have a clue to the real nature of your precious sheriff. But, let me reassure you, in time, it will come out and be public information and I will be asking you how your shoe tastes.
VOTER

Marion, OH

#21 Sep 28, 2012
Sounds like your getting a little mad or jealous.do you have shoes if so there two sizes to big.....voters vote for MARTY DONINI.
cody

Marion, OH

#22 Sep 30, 2012
i will vote for donini he is a respectible man and knows his job. i dont have anything against goins but donini is the most respectible one and has done a good job overall
Curious One

Marion, OH

#23 Sep 30, 2012
cody wrote:
i will vote for donini he is a respectible man and knows his job. i dont have anything against goins but donini is the most respectible one and has done a good job overall
LMFAO.

Please spell-check first. It means something when the words are underlined in red.
Also, you have no notion on who Donini really is. He thinks he is untouchable and will be proven wrong. He has broke many laws, especially with his campaigning tactics. I wonder if he will report the trip raffled off at 100$ a ticket, which was a clear violation of election laws. It is amazing how narrow-minded some of the residents are in Scioto and how easily they can be fooled. Justice will take place, in due time. And certain truths will be revealed that you Donini supporters will not be able to accept.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does GOD really Exist??? 1 hr Wow 180
What can make Portsmouth Great again?? 2 hr gary 17
Pats 2 hr gary 5
where are they 2 hr gary 17
WIC Skanks need to quit sucking up our tax doll... (Dec '10) 7 hr Todd 337
my kid wants an american bulldog. 9 hr DrNO 10
Christians keeping The Sinners out of church 9 hr DrNO 7

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages