Southern Ohio Yard Sale Online

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
shawn

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Dec 19, 2011
by the looks of her she should try the weight loss pills.
tabby

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Dec 20, 2011
bonita and jesse are lovers
buyer and seller

United States

#4 Dec 20, 2011
tabby wrote:
bonita and jesse are lovers
Are they really or are you just saying that?
wow

Vandalia, OH

#5 Dec 21, 2011
buyer and seller wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they really or are you just saying that?
I wish they would get together and stay outta peoples business and off the yard sale page. don't she have kids that need feed or something. lol
me

Marion, OH

#6 Dec 22, 2011
There is a better page on face book called sale these things ! No drama there.
amanda penix

United States

#8 Jun 5, 2013
Any one want to buy a 7 month old uk boxer please message me at amandapenix33@yahoo.com. she is a beautiful pup but needs lots of room to run and lots of toys..
Shroomie

Marion, OH

#9 Jun 6, 2013
I use that site and have never had a problem with Bonita. Just sayin'.
bozo

Jackson, OH

#10 Jun 6, 2013
Four letter word for the bonita lady..best one I can think of is BOZO with no life. She puts ppl down and acts like a dictator. When I questioned her about it she kicked me off the dumb site. PPL use DD much nicer ppl on it. BTW BOZO get a real JOB! That's a 3 letter word she hasn't ;earned yet!
bozo

Jackson, OH

#11 Jun 6, 2013
*learned..
Really

Marion, OH

#12 Jun 7, 2013
That site is a joke!!! Diamond discount is the best! Who ever runs southern yard sale site is stupid!!!
One of them was trying to sell a hutch. Had a price but no picture. I asked for a picture and they said they would not add a picture but I could come over and look it????? Not that they couldn't. Just wouldn't! That's stupid and creepy!
Jeremy

Marion, OH

#13 Jun 7, 2013
Bonita, leave me alone. That child isn't mine. Stop calling me you psycho. I don't want anything to do with you. You're nuts!
Crissy

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Jun 7, 2013
I don't go on there anymore because Bonita is so bossy and bitchy. I agree, get a life...
Shelby

United States

#15 Jun 7, 2013
I quit using the site also..that Bonita always has something to complain about.. If you accidentally forget to put price, location, or God forbid you don't delete your picture soon as its sold she will be ranting on & on.
Ohio guy

United States

#16 Jun 7, 2013
And there is another woman on there named Beatrice that seems to have a lot of time on her hands. Seems she is on a trip. Only bump once per day or get deleted. That could make it take longer to sell an item if you cant bump it a couple times a day.
here

United States

#17 Jun 7, 2013
Portsmouth pickers is one of the good ones !
Shelby

United States

#18 Jun 7, 2013
here wrote:
Portsmouth pickers is one of the good ones !
What all can you sell on this site? I mainly sell clothing, shoes, purses & jewelry items.
Veronica Nuckols

Plain City, OH

#19 Jun 7, 2013
I have some bug infested beds and childrens clothes to sale real cheap, what would be a good site for these things
haha

United States

#20 Jun 8, 2013
Veronica Nuckols wrote:
I have some bug infested beds and childrens clothes to sale real cheap, what would be a good site for these things
Bahahaha!!!
blank girl

Marion, OH

#21 Jun 8, 2013
shawn wrote:
by the looks of her she should try the weight loss pills.
Do any yard sales have those? I need like a thousand.lol
Bonita

Marion, OH

#22 Jun 8, 2013
I don't care what you all say about me. I'm sexy and I know it. I'm still in love with you Jeremy please answer my calls :/ I love and miss you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's going on at Farley Square? (Apr '17) 2 hr Machine Gun 3
portsmouth hookers 3 hr agent 12
What is really wrong with SOMC emergency room? (Feb '10) 4 hr Maxman 598
delbert rose 5 hr unknown 2
Queen Jane 6 hr Royal pain 1
Cop Timberlake and Megan Lancaster 7 hr Informed 11
Josh Williams is a pedo? 8 hr concernedmom 1
hookers in new boston 10 hr leona 28

Portsmouth Jobs

Personal Finance