Suspect Charged In Pregnant Woman's Murder | Ohio News Network ...

Full story: 10TV WBNS 51
A man already in jail was indicted in the murder of Amber Howard and her unborn child. Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sad reality

Columbus, OH

#1 Dec 17, 2009
How can this man be charged with the murder of an unborn child? If the mother had aborted the baby, it would have been a legal "choice", not a child.
news

Park Ridge, IL

#2 Dec 17, 2009
The mother didn't abort the baby. She was 7 months pregnant when she was murdered. In Ohio a fetus is considered a human being, therefore the second murder charge.

“Don't take life for granted...”

Since: Dec 09

Columbus, Ohio

#3 Dec 17, 2009
Ohio Rev. Code Ann. 2903.01 et seq. defines aggravated murder, murder, voluntary manslaughter, involuntary manslaughter, negligent homicide, aggravated vehicular homicide, aggravated vehicular assault, felonious assault, aggravated assault, assault, negligent assault. The law applies to a person which includes an "unborn member of the species Homo sapiens, who is or was carried in the womb of another."
worried

Portsmouth, OH

#4 Dec 17, 2009
sad reality wrote:
How can this man be charged with the murder of an unborn child? If the mother had aborted the baby, it would have been a legal "choice", not a child.
hes a punk fry his ass
Fred

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Dec 17, 2009
I agree with (worried). He might do it your little girl.
worried

Portsmouth, OH

#6 Dec 17, 2009
Fred wrote:
I agree with (worried). He might do it your little girl.
Thanks Fred....how many more women has this piece of trash killed?
Readtwicethenspe ak

El Cajon, CA

#7 Dec 17, 2009
duh...he was making a hypothetical statment, engage brain before mouthpiece ! some people shou;dnt be allowed to talk in public !
news wrote:
The mother didn't abort the baby. She was 7 months pregnant when she was murdered. In Ohio a fetus is considered a human being, therefore the second murder charge.
portsmouth

Park Ridge, IL

#8 Dec 17, 2009
I heard Mark Crisp attacked a Scioto County woman a few years ago. Anyone familiar with that case?
davike44

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Dec 17, 2009
Buckeye Mama wrote:
Ohio Rev. Code Ann. 2903.01 et seq. defines aggravated murder, murder, voluntary manslaughter, involuntary manslaughter, negligent homicide, aggravated vehicular homicide, aggravated vehicular assault, felonious assault, aggravated assault, assault, negligent assault. The law applies to a person which includes an "unborn member of the species **** sapiens, who is or was carried in the womb of another."
Is it so bad that we can't even say "H*O*M*O???"

Since: Sep 09

Ohio

#10 Dec 18, 2009
portsmouth wrote:
I heard Mark Crisp attacked a Scioto County woman a few years ago. Anyone familiar with that case?
It was his girlfriend in 1996 he nearly killed her stabbed her several times
BottledWater

Columbus, OH

#11 Dec 21, 2009
Was she carrying his child?

“Don't take life for granted...”

Since: Dec 09

Columbus, Ohio

#12 Dec 21, 2009
davike44 wrote:
<quoted text>Is it so bad that we can't even say "H*O*M*O???"
I just copied and pasted what I looked up.. I don't think it was so bad to say homo but apparently they do.
ExperiencedOne

Portsmouth, OH

#13 Jan 10, 2010
Minford-Babe wrote:
<quoted text>It was his girlfriend in 1996 he nearly killed her stabbed her several times
Were you there Minford-babe,if you were an know so much why didnt you testify?
Churchperson

Portsmouth, OH

#14 Jan 10, 2010
He did stab the crap out of her and he still got out to kill 2 little girls. He must be a girl killer. I bet he is scared of men.
lifeisfunny

Portsmouth, OH

#15 Jan 11, 2010
thats what he went to prison for!! and the woman he stabbed is still around
Kendall Whitt

Portsmouth, OH

#16 Jan 26, 2010
F*ck All You Guys That Have Somethin Negative To Say. You Don't Know Sh!t. I'm Her Cousin & If Anybody Knows Somethin About It I Do. ExperiencedOne.... You're Gettin On My Last Nerve. I Mean C'Mon... How Is Someone Gonna Talk Sh!t About Someone Who Is Dead? Everybody Has Their Own Problems But Obviously You Have The Worst Of Em All.
nunya

Portsmouth, OH

#17 Jan 30, 2010
i no-EXPERIENCEDONE is proably his mother, shes a low life just as well. amber was the sweetest girl anyone could ever meet, She just fell off board by hangin out with the wrong crew, But everyone falls off board! Just cause of what her choices were doesnt mean anything, She was still a good mother/person, She loved & cared about many ppl, & would do anything in her power for her lil boy, Now he has to sit & suffer over what mark did, &+ thats not fair to him in anyway, No all we can do is just show him photos of his mother and tell him about her. He should of got tha chance like most of all these other kids with there mommy. I dont see how anyone could sit & talk crap about her, I kno if my child grew up & killed an inocent girl That was pregnant, I wouldnt defend him/her in any way. I would let him/her set an rot in jail.
Love&miss you amber, Gone-But-Never-Forgotten&# 9829;
EAST END GAL

Portsmouth, OH

#18 Jan 30, 2010
Minford-Babe wrote:
<quoted text>It was his girlfriend in 1996 he nearly killed her stabbed her several times
you have no clue of what you are talking about so shut up!!!
ppl r so stupid

Portsmouth, OH

#20 Jan 30, 2010
u need to stop running ur mouth about amber. she didnt deserve to die..omfg u ppl just dont have anything better to do in ur life. it is so sad that her son has to grow up without his mommy around. i just wonder how u would feel if it happen to somebody u knew and loved....anyways get a f**king life and leave ambers name out of ur damn mouth.
concerned

Hamburg, NY

#21 Apr 7, 2010
Does anyone know of this mans whereabouts ? Is he currently incarcerated (awaiting trial)?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Club house 7 min Big Daddy 8
Meth lab explosion yesterday in the east end 26 min knowitallptown 1
Local Attorney Faces Slander and Lies (Aug '14) 50 min sickassofficials 79
Armanda lawson 2 hr Pat 6
I was in Portsmouth 2 hr Pat 8
monthly check 4 hr Anna 4
Any cute female looking for a true sugar daddy (Sep '12) 4 hr Hey 19
Portsmouth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web