good luck

Redmond, WA

#148 Apr 29, 2010
Caitlin wrote:
QUOTE who="sorry 4 you"<quoted text>This comment right there is so sad "He takes care of me and tries to get me what I want WHEN HE'S OUT."Read what you said honey and if that don't tell you want kind of dad.Dont be sorry for me foreal bro my dad gets me whatever i want thank you very much and it aint none of ur business who takes care of me so mind ur own business and stop talkin bout ppl on here like u know them.ok.and my dad aint no crack head was but not now so get it straight and again dont feel sorry for me i know what a family is and i fuckn have one so mind ur own damn buis and stay outta mine.mmk and they aint got to watch shit my papa and my dad can fite get the fuck over yourself brah forealk u be talkin mad shit on here tell it to some one who cares .Later/
You just proved everything I said plus more.Now I am not sorry only sad because they have taught you know better than then them.SO the cycle of life continues.Most parents want their children to have better and do better than them.Yours have taught you nothing.You only know what you have watched and learned.I will shut up now because you are to far gone for help now.I do hope I am wrong and wish you best of luck in life.But the real sad thing is someday you most likely will have a child/children on here defending you.Glad your dad's not a crack head anymore but I'd guess it is a little hard to get crack in the pen unless it is butt crack.
fo sure

Portsmouth, OH

#149 May 2, 2010
josh mead can whoop some a*s
countryboy

Oakvale, WV

#152 May 6, 2010
you go girl .....
dont remember

United States

#154 May 7, 2010
rugged man wrote:
nunley an phil get my vote also. lotta tough guys around tim dunn, brandon crabtree are a couple more. lots of sucker punch superstars too though.
i have to agree tim dunn brandon crabtree harrison boys brian and james f*ck the class of 06 most of us are pretty mean
West Sider

United States

#159 May 20, 2010
I seen a lot of great street fighters on here but back in my day about twelve years ago Brian Justice, Bobby Minshall, Charlie Davis, and James Hodge kept knuckles crackin on the strip. But today Chad Bennett is tough and he is a friggin monster, G Bennett will hit ya in a second, but I am old now takes to long for the stuff to heal anymore
bigg worm

Delaware, OH

#160 May 21, 2010
j

jerry lee smith for real watched him knock out many still slidin n the joint healthy 240 pounds
Yooooo

United States

#161 May 21, 2010
Masters for sure watched him knock out plenty of ppl with one hit!!!

& Tim Dunn he's a beast!
bigg worm

Delaware, OH

#162 May 22, 2010
jerr lee trainin for the streets b out n 10 months anyone up for the title healthy as a bear with a lot of power
real talk

Delaware, OH

#163 May 22, 2010
bigg worm wrote:
j
jerry lee smith for real watched him knock out many still slidin n the joint healthy 240 pounds
i watched him get split open by chris morgan in the eastend at eddie marcums house, but for real jerry is a beast so is morgan that was a good fight. i would like to see it again. morgan got out of the joint a few years ago and now he straightened up. good for him.
Justin White Can

Portsmouth, OH

#165 May 22, 2010
I know he can whoop ass I seen him puy it all ova some boys
bigg worm

Delaware, OH

#166 May 22, 2010
everyone gets hit now and then cris hits hard to shows he can take one hell mayweather gets hit now and then i like to c lee come out and do good maybe cris can help him down the right path
real talk

Delaware, OH

#167 May 23, 2010
bigg worm wrote:
everyone gets hit now and then cris hits hard to shows he can take one hell mayweather gets hit now and then i like to c lee come out and do good maybe cris can help him down the right path

i'd say that morgan would help jerry lee, him and jerry lee are dudes they have been good dudes ever since that, he!! jerry even did the tattoo on morgans chest, morgan and rick bender just started a boxing/mma gym on the esplanade. i hear its going pretty good . maybe jerry could get in to some thing like that and use his hands at the gym.
doghead

Ashland, KY

#168 May 23, 2010
sky bentley and 3 of his friends can beat up a 15yr old.He must be tuff
thats right

Middleboro, MA

#169 May 23, 2010
matt o wrote:
bradon eldribge now that a beast
i would want bradon on my side anyday... ha he is on my side
biscut

Portsmouth, OH

#170 May 23, 2010
doghead wrote:
sky bentley and 3 of his friends can beat up a 15yr old.He must be tuff
Sky is a pus%$
thats right

Middleboro, MA

#171 May 23, 2010
TUFF wrote:
any of the sparks boys, rod and eric from the west side and dennis and ty from sciotoville
Dennis and ty theres the mean mfers now.... take them of Chris anyday
doghead

Ashland, KY

#172 May 23, 2010
biscut wrote:
<quoted text>Sky is a pus%$
why do you say that
party time

Portsmouth, OH

#173 May 24, 2010
JIMMY GORDON CAN WHOOP SOME ASS, WATCHED HIM DO IT AT DIRTY BUTTS PARKING LOT.
Garett Stamper

Portsmouth, OH

#174 May 27, 2010
None of these guys want it with chad bennet
Garett Stamper

Portsmouth, OH

#175 May 27, 2010
that one guy wrote:
a few names i was surprised not to see on here are ray robinson and clint williams i don't think they fight as much anymore but both of them have some crazy fast hands. i've seen them both melt quite a few ppl back in the day
Black Ray Robinson?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SLUM LORDS BEWARE! Rental & code inspections st... (Jan '13) 2 min know 44
Hit man roofer 4 min know 1
linda mills (Jul '13) 12 min know 35
lil-t33 2 hr in need 51
petite hooker 2 hr sicko 10
Heather wood selling crack in the ville? 3 hr yep 42
summer cantrell is a snitch (Aug '10) 3 hr Damu Hungwel 30
Old monastery (Nov '13) 9 hr Ron 37
More from around the web

Portsmouth People Search