Bryce Goode

United States

#107 Apr 14, 2010
You never change I've know you forever people will always use fake names when there fake A$$.
little man

Portsmouth, OH

#108 Apr 14, 2010
dude i would but money on one of ur guys on my guy bro his name is ryan bradford bro hahah he is a monster
DKB

Portsmouth, OH

#109 Apr 14, 2010
richie cade
yep

Portsmouth, OH

#110 Apr 14, 2010
william mollet is definitely a pansy.
mee

Portsmouth, OH

#111 Apr 14, 2010
I say all of the carr boy"s from p-town
Yupp

United States

#112 Apr 15, 2010
I think Rocky Newman Can Fite,Hes a real badass foreal.Dont take no shit.Dont care wat ne body says.
i agree

Portsmouth, OH

#113 Apr 15, 2010
richie c and rocky n
yupp

United States

#114 Apr 15, 2010
yea this is rockys daughter lol jus had to put somethin on there bout my daddy.<3
fatboy

Rock, WV

#115 Apr 15, 2010
andy helton is a bad ass also will mault is a beast
mnm

Portsmouth, OH

#116 Apr 16, 2010
ROCKY NEWMAN CANT SPELL FIGHT. HOWEVER, HE CAN SPELL PC, THAT IS PROTECTED CUSTODY. BABY GIRL I DONT MEAN TO UPSET YOU BUT I BELIEVE YOU NEED TO STAY WAY FAR AWAY FROM ROCKY. HE IS A DIRTY,COWARD, AND HE STINKS. HE TAKES ADVANTAGE OF WEAK PEOPLE HE IS REAL TRASH. HE HAS NEVER FOUGHT ANYONE ONLY WEAFER PEOPLE,GIRLS AND KIDS. THERE IS ONE MAN THAT I HAVE ALWAYSWISHED ROCKY WOULD TRY. ONLY SO THIS MAN WOULD TEAR ROCKYS HEAD OFF. ROCKY NEWMAN, RAPIST,CHILDMOLESTER, PC ARTIST, FLUNKY, TRASH, LOSER ECTECTECTECTECT IS THER ANYONE WHO CAN SAY ANYTHING TRUEFULLY GOOD ABOUT HIM. HONESTLY ANYTHING. DOES HE SUPPORT ANY OF HIS KIDS? HOW DOES HE SUPPORT HIMSELF.
MYDADDYCANWHIPYU RS

Portsmouth, OH

#117 Apr 16, 2010
MY DADDY CAN BEAT UP YOUR DADDY. GROW UP NONE OF THE NAMES THAT R SPEAKING ON HERE HAVE NOTHING. NOT EVEN A CAR FOR MOST. IF YOUR TO OLD LIKE SOME OF YOU R AND YOU MAKE KNOW MONEY WHO CARES. YOU R REALY ONLY COOL IN YOUR OWNHEAD. GET JOBS,CAREERS. GROW UP LEARN TO READ. YOU R ONLY IMPRESSING YOURSELF AND LAMES. I BELIEVE I CAN BEAT MOST OF YOUR ASSES. SO WHAT WHAT WOULD I GET. COOL TALK OR SOME GIRL WITH 4 KIDS AND LOW SELF-ESTEEM. LIKES YOU CAUSE YOU THINK YOUI R TOUGH. ANYONE WITH ANY COMMON SINCE KNOW BRAGGERS ARE BRAGGING CAUSE THEY R SCARED, ALSO THERE IS ALWAYS A TOUGHER MAN NEAR. ANYONE THAT GETS OFFENDED BY THIS IT IS MOST LIKELY CAUSE IT PERTAINS TO YOU
nodie G

Goose Creek, SC

#118 Apr 16, 2010
kevin gallimore..=]
ptown00

Ostrander, OH

#119 Apr 17, 2010
hrm....id have to say justin masters, the carr's, and jeff walters. thats just my opinion.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#121 Apr 17, 2010
ptown00 wrote:
hrm....id have to say justin masters, the carr's, and jeff walters. thats just my opinion.
thats bullshit because ive done beat jeff walters ass ask him about it this aaron damron
ptown00

Ostrander, OH

#122 Apr 17, 2010
lol ok and im sure youve had ur ass whooped before. thats part of fighting duh. the topic is "best fighters" it dont say shit about any fighter thats never lost one. damn and like i said thats just my opinion. it aint gonna change cuz u "said" u whooped him b4
hotstuff

Newark, OH

#123 Apr 18, 2010
dfy
hotstuff

Newark, OH

#124 Apr 18, 2010
i no that there are a few guys that can fight but have been gone along time Chris ercks,Ryan lodwick,and adam yates.
FOR SURE

Redmond, WA

#125 Apr 18, 2010
Carlos Cummings and James Conley are the meanest fighters around.
4real

Portsmouth, OH

#126 Apr 18, 2010
my dad is the tuffest guy in scioto county. his name is david smith
Just a thought

Quincy, MA

#127 Apr 19, 2010
Josh mead is a pretty bad dude

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has SOLACE sold us out Scioto County ? (May '14) 2 hr Do your research 17
Mushroom hunting in Scioto County (Feb '13) 3 hr Shotgun 9
what happend to nicole nikki morgan? 3 hr John Snow 7
PMC Havoc gets beat up!!!!!! 3 hr Gangsta 1
JD Whitt 3 hr Big Daddy 3
jeff mullins new boston police officer 4 hr The past haunts 3
lil-t33 4 hr wow 78
More from around the web

Portsmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE