awful

Georgetown, OH

#56 Dec 17, 2011
this lil boy didn't happen to live with his grandma and dad and always walked a lil dog did he ? and do no if he lived maybe 3 houses down from the kingsdaughter bldg ?
TooSad

Greenfield, OH

#57 Dec 17, 2011
I'd like to know if the links I posted earlier on this thread are him.
Help

Waverly, OH

#58 Dec 17, 2011
Please pass this information to the Mother, Family and Friends if possible.
http://www.compassionatefriends.org/home.aspx
teresa

Greenfield, OH

#60 Dec 17, 2011
my heart goes out to this family.peaple are heartless when something likes this happens,why would anyone wanna get on here and talk dramma about something they probaly know nothing about.....have you peaple heard of karmia.leave this family alone until you know the facts.i dont know this family but my heart ackes for them i know the feeling my son was done the same way,they will be a day everyone will have to pay for there lies.MAY THIS LITTLE BOY RIP.
who

Dublin, OH

#61 Dec 17, 2011

Well thought out post, teresa.

However, please use spell check before you post.

Your one paragraph alone:

WRONG RIGHT

peaple people
drammma drama
probaly probably
peaple (again)
karmia karma
ackes aches

Just a product of our enviornment.
dontneed2know

Greenfield, OH

#62 Dec 17, 2011
First of all, I know him, second of all, for those of you bashing my family, back off because I'm pretty sure you have NO CLUE what is going on. This kid was a wonderful young man. Oh, and ALL of your info is incorrect including his age. But since this is obviously none of your buisiness, I'm not going to give out any true information. Now, go poke your nose into someone elses business and leave my cousin and my family out of it. Thanks!
Just sayin

Columbus, OH

#63 Dec 17, 2011
Maybe you should set the record straight then. Most of the people on this thread, including me, are well wishers & have offered condolences and prayers for the family. The rest of the people on here making STUPID, heartless remarks are gonna get slapped in the face with karma! Again, my condolences. Thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.
dontneed2know

Greenfield, OH

#65 Dec 17, 2011
Just sayin wrote:
Maybe you should set the record straight then. Most of the people on this thread, including me, are well wishers & have offered condolences and prayers for the family. The rest of the people on here making STUPID, heartless remarks are gonna get slapped in the face with karma! Again, my condolences. Thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.
I understand, and I thank those of you who are here only to offer condolences and prayers, as they are greatly needed. Unfortunately too many people will read wayyyyy to much into the truth if I were to post it and it is a private matter that should stay within our family. And I actually feel sorry for those who are saying rude things and twisting words. I hope they can figure out how to get a life and to stay out of other's buisiness when they don't know the family or the truth to what really happend. But again, I thank you for your prayers.
TooSad

Greenfield, OH

#67 Dec 17, 2011
What's heartless about wanting to know who it was?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#68 Dec 17, 2011
dontneed2know wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand, and I thank those of you who are here only to offer condolences and prayers, as they are greatly needed. Unfortunately too many people will read wayyyyy to much into the truth if I were to post it and it is a private matter that should stay within our family. And I actually feel sorry for those who are saying rude things and twisting words. I hope they can figure out how to get a life and to stay out of other's buisiness when they don't know the family or the truth to what really happend. But again, I thank you for your prayers.
MY thoughts and paryers are with your family as well. My little brother hung himself a few years back and it devistated our family. HAD WE ONLY KNOWN WHAT WAS GOING ON IN HIS HEAD...maybe we could have done or said something (ANYTHING) and prevented it. I HAVE a life and I would love to know HOW to prevent/help/see the signs of suicide. I MADE it my life. When a child commits suicide...it's everybody's business, just sayin...What about his friends? What about others who saw him being bullied & think "Hey, he's NOT being bullied anymore, maybe I should hang myself, too"! You may hold the key to a suicide prevention. Just choose your words wisely. Again, my thoughts, prayers and condolences. God bless!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#69 Dec 17, 2011
Please don not take me as being disrespectful. I truly know what that hurt feels like. I know how helpless and blind it leaves one feeling. Remember, I lost my baby brother, too.

“You are my sunshine”

Since: Feb 11

Smileyville, USA

#70 Dec 17, 2011
ilovepudding wrote:
<quoted text>MY thoughts and paryers are with your family as well. My little brother hung himself a few years back and it devistated our family. HAD WE ONLY KNOWN WHAT WAS GOING ON IN HIS HEAD...maybe we could have done or said something (ANYTHING) and prevented it. I HAVE a life and I would love to know HOW to prevent/help/see the signs of suicide. I MADE it my life. When a child commits suicide...it's everybody's business, just sayin...What about his friends? What about others who saw him being bullied & think "Hey, he's NOT being bullied anymore, maybe I should hang myself, too"! You may hold the key to a suicide prevention. Just choose your words wisely. Again, my thoughts, prayers and condolences. God bless!
Sometimes people don't show signs. I had a close relative of mine kill himself and we had no idea he was even thinking about doing it and he lived right beside us. We saw him everyday. It's a shame that kids think they have to kill themselves. Schools need to start doing more about bullying.
Help

Waverly, OH

#71 Dec 17, 2011
Suicide Prevention Awareness

Search for this on Facebook.
Truth

Ashville, OH

#72 Dec 17, 2011
Everybody it wasn't just over the ring he was picked on everday at school the teachers gave him a pair of shoes and the kids would call him names and slap him and everything he was in all my classes and when he first came to portsmouth schools the first day he camed he asked out all the girls and every since he did that everybody has been picking on him he was a sweet kind little boy he just wanted someone to love him for who he was but everybody at portsmouth schools were bullies.. This is so cruel
gran

United States

#73 Dec 18, 2011
Truth wrote:
Everybody it wasn't just over the ring he was picked on everday at school the teachers gave him a pair of shoes and the kids would call him names and slap him and everything he was in all my classes and when he first came to portsmouth schools the first day he camed he asked out all the girls and every since he did that everybody has been picking on him he was a sweet kind little boy he just wanted someone to love him for who he was but everybody at portsmouth schools were bullies.. This is so cruel
and so unnecessary! Please, this is a sad time of year for some. It only adds to existing problems. Be watchful of your loved ones so you can know in your heart you have done your best!Kids, hopefully you have SOMEONE -ANYONE to talk to! No problems are solved with suicide. It just creates different problems for the ones left wondering - what could have been done?
sayin

Portsmouth, OH

#74 Dec 18, 2011
boo_ wrote:
As sad as this may sound, I guarantee the parents were welfarians.
You troll the same ignorance and BS on every topic.

Just STFU.
Idiots

Ashland, KY

#75 Dec 18, 2011
Those who picked on this poor child know who they are. There will come a day when somthing tragic happens to someone in your family and you are left wondering why these things happen. You know the reason why. When the day comes I want you to remember picking on this poor child and the outcome of your actions. You know who you are and you know what you have done.
RIP

United States

#76 Dec 18, 2011
Do any of you posting negative comments stop and think what this is doing to our family. We're heartbroken and to have to hear about this stuff is making it so much worse. James you'll never be forgotten. I love you. Everything reminds me of you. I know you're in a better place yet thats not making it any easier on us. We love you. RIP.
Family

Portsmouth, OH

#78 Dec 18, 2011
First of all, the missing ring had nothing to do with this. Second of all, it wasn't even his mother's ring so you obviously don't know the story there and shouldn't be gossiping about it. As far as I know Jimmy's death hasn't been ruled suicide. It may very well have been a tragic accident which I believe it was. Yes, Jimmy was being bullied but I do not believe it contributed to his death. To those who are offering sincere condolences they are very much appreciated. To those of you on here gossiping, being mean and rude I pray that you never have to go through a tragedy like this and then read insensitive remarks such as these.
santa

Portsmouth, OH

#79 Dec 18, 2011
boo_ wrote:
As sad as this may sound, I guarantee the parents were welfarians.
You are sooooooooo right!! Typical life for these ppl!! If the ring story is true, she is probably outside in that front yard still looking for it, so she can pawn it, and head to the Wal marts, as welfarians call it, and buy her some Christmas presents!!!!!!! Hate welfarians!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best hair places?? open on monday?? 2 hr who knows 3
dr khoury having affair with brandy moore on ca... 2 hr who knows 7
Michelle Pettit-Dunn 2 hr Ginger 4
Eric Winters Glock 22 3 hr bjdahd 5
Duncan new Phs football coach 3 hr I know him 7
all the posts about veronica and chris for? (Jan '13) 3 hr Veronica 12
Rickey Wilburn Arrested 58th Time! (Feb '11) 4 hr BIG DADDY 27
Portsmouth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web