17-year-old girl reported missing

17-year-old girl reported missing

There are 56 comments on the Tri-County News story from Jan 18, 2014, titled 17-year-old girl reported missing. In it, Tri-County News reports that:

The family of 17-year-old Sabrina Myers, of West Portsmouth, said she has been missing since Tuesday, Jan. 14. The family is asking anyone with knowledge of her whereabouts to call the Scioto County Sheriff's Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tri-County News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
DrNo Sunbury OH

Zanesville, OH

#1 Jan 19, 2014
where is she??????????
Doc No

Marion, OH

#2 Jan 20, 2014
Gettin laid. Know her. Foster child. Ward of State. Left cause she wanted to. Worked for Holsinger, the convicted child sex offender that manages subways for Vogelsongs.
Sad

United States

#3 Jan 20, 2014
It's sad if any of that is true. I hope she is safe. The article didn't make it seem too urgent. At least she's been to some of the places they looked and they have leads.
Wonder

Marion, OH

#4 Jan 21, 2014
Did they find that girl yet?
roger

Ashland, KY

#5 Jan 22, 2014
is she with megan
John

Marion, OH

#6 Jan 27, 2014
She turned her self in
Truth

Ashland, KY

#7 Jan 29, 2014
If I was this girl I would've left too. I know for a fact that the dad is a drunk. Punched her in the face and gave her a black eye. That resulted in Sabrina and her two younger brothers being removed from the home and went to foster care. The mother is a liar and has been fired from almost every job she's had for fighting with employees. She is blaming Sabrina for being unruly and acting out. I'm sorry lady I would probably act out too if my father beat me. That girl ran away knowing she would be put back into foster care and that should really tell ya something.
lol

Beaver, OH

#8 Jan 29, 2014
yeah the mom couldn't take care of bugs lol
shady slim

Ashland, KY

#9 Jan 30, 2014
bed bugs
ha ha

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 31, 2014
shady slim wrote:
bed bugs
:( that's really mean. She's had a hard enough time don't you think? Then to harass her over something like that is a horrible thing to do. She apparently has a very tough home life, put yourself in her position for a minute. I feel bad for her. You should too, rather than pick on her you should be a friend and be nice for a change. A REAL FRIEND, not one that talks about someone behind their back.
sabrina

Ironton, OH

#11 Feb 1, 2014
Its not anybodys business why i ran away but to clear up some things real quick, my mother is a good mother, she took care of all of her kids, we never went without, and NEVER had bed bugs, but yes my father is a drunk, yes he beat me, and no i wont take it anymore, i am very happy in my foster home, and yes you could say i left because i wanted to, say im unruly all you want but before u run your mouths just ask me why i left... id tell you without hesitation
ha ha

Charleston, WV

#12 Feb 1, 2014
sabrina wrote:
Its not anybodys business why i ran away but to clear up some things real quick, my mother is a good mother, she took care of all of her kids, we never went without, and NEVER had bed bugs, but yes my father is a drunk, yes he beat me, and no i wont take it anymore, i am very happy in my foster home, and yes you could say i left because i wanted to, say im unruly all you want but before u run your mouths just ask me why i left... id tell you without hesitation
I like you already. We're a lot alike.
hummm

Zanesville, OH

#13 Feb 1, 2014
sabrina wrote:
so is it true you are giving that putang to any and all that want it???
sabrina

Ironton, OH

#14 Feb 1, 2014
Yep Totally ive done alot of things in my life but sleeping around is not one of them ive been with one guy and one guy only, i left because I was tired of being beat, not because i wanted sex, i just wanted a safe house to live in...thats not to much to ask for is it
ha ha

Charleston, WV

#15 Feb 1, 2014
sabrina wrote:
Yep Totally ive done alot of things in my life but sleeping around is not one of them ive been with one guy and one guy only, i left because I was tired of being beat, not because i wanted sex, i just wanted a safe house to live in...thats not to much to ask for is it
You wouldn't think so! But it's been my past experiences that it seems to be a lot to ask. In my mind it shouldn't be!
White Trash

Lafayette, LA

#16 Feb 1, 2014
It's obvious this girl is white trash and probaby gets pilled out then has 3 or 4 guys gang bang her for free drugs. You can read right through that in her post. Trash is gonna be trash. The good news is I like a good cheeseburger and this white trash will be available in years to come to fix my burgers at a fast food joint.
sabrina

Ashburn, VA

#17 Feb 1, 2014
Or you will be available to kiss my white trash a$$... i don't care if u think im on drugs but listen here buddy i make good grades and already have five college credits so i may be working fast food but only while im working on my law degree... but in the meantime if u have problems with me use your real name... oh right you are the white trash
ha ha

Charleston, WV

#18 Feb 1, 2014
sabrina wrote:
Or you will be available to kiss my white trash a$$... i don't care if u think im on drugs but listen here buddy i make good grades and already have five college credits so i may be working fast food but only while im working on my law degree... but in the meantime if u have problems with me use your real name... oh right you are the white trash
Yes, she is. She's a crazy stalker who is only smart mouthing you because you were nice to me. Sorry I even talked to you, because I didn't know she was going to start on anyone that spoke to me too. I don't know who it is either.
DrNO Sunbury OH

Mansfield, OH

#19 Feb 1, 2014
White Trash wrote:
It's obvious this girl is white trash and probaby gets pilled out then has 3 or 4 guys gang bang her for free drugs. You can read right through that in her post. Trash is gonna be trash. The good news is I like a good cheeseburger and this white trash will be available in years to come to fix my burgers at a fast food joint.
Wow, I guess you and some of the others really told her, didn't you? Feel better?

It's always an ego boost to run down a 17 year old girl that , in spite of an abusive dysfunctional home and living in Portsmouth, manages to work, attend college, have goals and communicate better than most here on Topix.

Maybe it would be better if Sabrina was more like you and your ilk. Losers. That way you wouldn't have to be so jealous of someone who dares to improve their life. Misery loves company and there's always room for one more at the bottom.

White Trash

Broussard, LA

#20 Feb 2, 2014
DrNO Sunbury OH wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I guess you and some of the others really told her, didn't you? Feel better?
It's always an ego boost to run down a 17 year old girl that , in spite of an abusive dysfunctional home and living in Portsmouth, manages to work, attend college, have goals and communicate better than most here on Topix.
Maybe it would be better if Sabrina was more like you and your ilk. Losers. That way you wouldn't have to be so jealous of someone who dares to improve their life. Misery loves company and there's always room for one more at the bottom.
Trash none the less.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
laborers 83 17 min Pip Rademaker 4
who is this man? 22 min Pip Rademaker 2
rich people against the homeless 49 min gmkk 25
Homeless sucks 55 min Ronnie 1
A guy dressed like a women 1 hr Pip Rademaker 16
O.J.Simpson 1 hr gary 10
SOMC drug detox (Nov '15) 1 hr gary 21

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance