its me

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Anyone that knows Chris knows that he is capable of this crime...He definately needed help and now its too late. Debbie needs to realize what she's gotten herself and kids into. this is so not fair to the children.
Sarah Smallwood

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

unbiased wrote:
Why is it that someone is presumed guilty until proven innocent. Shouldn't it be the opposite? I don't know what happened because I was not there. There are always two sides to every story, so we should not judge. We should wait until all the evidence has been presented before we jump to any conclusions. Not only in this case, but with all cases.
Well according to you, you know very little about this case and just going by your comment it proves you know absolutely zilch!

I am the victims daughter and biased as you may claim I am, when someone admits to a crime their innocence goes out the dang door!

along with Chris Hutchinson admitting guilt he has told numerous stories of how this happened. It is a great thing their are witness's who have never faulted in their retelling of that nights events.
I get so sick and damn tired of people preaching innocent until proven guilty when they have zero input or insight in this case!

There are a select few people on this site that have said anything that is truthful.
If you read a comment and it isn't from Chris Y or posted from MS or from myself don't believe a word of it unless one of the 3 persons listed above have stated that it's factual.
Sarah Smallwood

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Almost forgot! Westgirl has told the entire truth in her posts. She knows as much as I do about this case and has ties to it nearly as deep as my own, as does Chris Y and the posts comming out of MS!!
Chris Y

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Amazing....but you know everyone has their defenders. If you could see the pics they had on their Face Book. They deleted their accounts, just glad I got the pictures before they removed them. It's sickening....imagine having a picture of your children with a man being charged with murder.

Worse yet, imagine having them for visitation, the cops knowing you had them for visitation, the cops knowing he had been indicted by a secret grand jury, But they did nothing to go get him over the holiday weekend. Which means I had to take my kids back to her, with that thing there....knowing he had been indicted on murder charges. Not being able to do a thing about it, because (a) the charges at that point were secret, and (b) if I didn't take them back Deborah would probably have charge me with kid napping.
sickofkillers

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

i am so sick and tired of all these killers who either get off free or get a slap on the wrist this man had no right in takin someone else live who made him god..noone i hope he pays and payshard for what he has done..you can tell by lookin at him that he is a sick sick man and if giving the chance again he would kill again next time debbie he might even kill one of you're family members then lets see if you take up for him then. and sorry in this case there are not two sides to hear from because of this sick man an innocent life was taken..this man should never be allowed to ever see the light of day again
west girl

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Sarah Smallwood wrote:
Almost forgot! Westgirl has told the entire truth in her posts. She knows as much as I do about this case and has ties to it nearly as deep as my own, as does Chris Y and the posts comming out of MS!!
Thank you Sarah.....still thinking about you and your family. Hope your grandmother is well. Love and prayers
HowSad

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Chris Y wrote:
Okay, so I took down the website, due to the amount of time it would take to maintain it. If I get the time I will eventually put it back up.....
So here is yet another result of Chris Hutchinson's bad influence.
As I mentioned earlier, Deborah lied to obtain an order of protection against me. During this time I could not call, email, or be near my children. Shortly after she filed this order of protection, my Mother was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Deborah was informed through family member and actually had the audacity to say I was lying.
Deborah, no doubt with influence from Chris Hutchinson, told my sister my mother to come see the children. Come see them? When they were 2.5 hours away and my Mother barely had the ability to leave her home.
My Mother died in October, the day after the funeral I had to go to court for the protection order.
Thanks Deborah, thanks for having a week mind and falling under the influence of a criminal. Taking away my mother's dying wish to see her grandchildren.
Got your point. It is just sad that you feel the need to go on and on and on. Your children will see these posts and as bad as the situation Deb has put them in this emotional strain on them is not good either. Think of the kids and don't put things about their mom in public like this. You can change your underwear but you can not change the fact that she is their mom. I am by no means defending her at all. I just feel so very sorry for these children. I don't think anyone in this family is thinking about their best interest, Mom, Dad or even Grandma. These kids need to be protected from this whole entire mess not subjected to it in a public forum. Just my thoughts. Agree or disagree but please lets not argue about it because your children could be reading this. If not today then maybe one day.
Chris Y

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

HowSad wrote:
<quoted text>
Got your point. It is just sad that you feel the need to go on and on and on. Your children will see these posts and as bad as the situation Deb has put them in this emotional strain on them is not good either. Think of the kids and don't put things about their mom in public like this. You can change your underwear but you can not change the fact that she is their mom. I am by no means defending her at all. I just feel so very sorry for these children. I don't think anyone in this family is thinking about their best interest, Mom, Dad or even Grandma. These kids need to be protected from this whole entire mess not subjected to it in a public forum. Just my thoughts. Agree or disagree but please lets not argue about it because your children could be reading this. If not today then maybe one day.
I see your point, but please know the following:
1. I have not posted anything here my older children are not already fully aware of. They have asked questions months ago and I've explained.
2. They probably will never read this as it will be archived and long gone before they are of an age where they would search for this. I know a little about this since I am a software engineer for a living focused on web technologies.
3. I love my children more than anything. I need to make certian the word is out so this monster does not end up living with them again.

4. I am done posting my story....anything else is too much for the kids to hear.
Gofigure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

HowSad wrote:
<quoted text>
well if deborah wouldn't have had her children in this HORRIBLE situation there would be nothing to post now would there???? I take it you must be friends of theirs.Maybe deborah should staighten up and be a mother? Did you ever think of that. Her kids have been thru hell and need to be in a stable environment and its not in her home. Yes i know the family and father and they have done everything to help the kids. Hopefully the bastard will get life and then maybe deborah can screw her head back on and be a good mother that she can be. You talk about the kids and what this is doing to them? HELL they live with a murderer!!! HELLOOOOOOOO
OMMMMMgggggg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Chris Y wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your point, but please know the following:
1. I have not posted anything here my older children are not already fully aware of. They have asked questions months ago and I've explained.
2. They probably will never read this as it will be archived and long gone before they are of an age where they would search for this. I know a little about this since I am a software engineer for a living focused on web technologies.
3. I love my children more than anything. I need to make certian the word is out so this monster does not end up living with them again.
4. I am done posting my story....anything else is too much for the kids to hear.
chris y this person sounds like a drinking buddy lmfao i really didn't think they had any friends but who knows! Keep fighting for you kids!
HowSad

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

Gofigure wrote:
<quoted text>
well if deborah wouldn't have had her children in this HORRIBLE situation there would be nothing to post now would there???? I take it you must be friends of theirs.Maybe deborah should staighten up and be a mother? Did you ever think of that. Her kids have been thru hell and need to be in a stable environment and its not in her home. Yes i know the family and father and they have done everything to help the kids. Hopefully the bastard will get life and then maybe deborah can screw her head back on and be a good mother that she can be. You talk about the kids and what this is doing to them? HELL they live with a murderer!!! HELLOOOOOOOO
I have no clue who any of these people are. I knew Mr. Smallwood and want ICE for his family. I also have 2 children and I think that if this were my kids I would want them protected from ALL of this the best I could. Sorry if I offended anyone that thinks it is appropriate to post any of this in a public forum. We all know what this man did and most of us waited patiently and quietly for justice to be served. This way all involved can get justice and the children do not have to suffer any more emotional strain. The mother put these kids in danger and thought nothing of it. She will have to answer for that I am sure. If she can do that to her children who to say she is not copying, pasting, and printing this forum to show her children and making the one person who is trying to defend them look bad in there eyes. Children are so impressionable and guilible at young ages. I just think the children need to be protected. I would hate to see this fathers words come back to hurt him farther down the road as these children grow up. Hope I made sense and did not mean to get the masses fired up on topix.com . Sometimmes an outsiders sees things differently. Smallwood family, you are still in our prayers!
HowSad

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

that should be JUSTICE for his family...not ICE
west girl

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

Gofigure wrote:
<quoted text>
As Deborah's mother, I know exactly what Debby, my grandkids and Chris Y have gone through. I also know what the family is going through.
Chris Y and Debby were married nearly 13 years. You have the right to say what you want but those of you that are not in this family do not know the facts. Even Chris Y will tell you Debby was a great mother. Yes, I said great. Her problem started when Chris Hutchinson got into the picture. I'm glad that all of you, that are making negative remarks about my daughter, are perfect. Yes, I also said things I should have kept to myself. I pray a Chris Hutchinson type never crosses your path. Debby has made some mistakes but she loves her children as does Chris Y. With Chris Hutchinson out of the picture, Debby will be the daughter I know she is. Debby is not on this site telling her side so how can you make a judgement about her. You are not hearing the entire story. Yes, Chris Hutchinson is a murderer. You that are posting....you should be glad my daughter is in this mess and not yours. Sorry I forgot. Everybody else is perfect. Debby is the only person to ever make a mistake in her life.
Hello

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

I dont think your daughter is a bad mother. I think she made some bad choices just as the rest of have at some time or the other. I honestly wish she would have listened to all that warned her about this man before she got in too deep. I hope like hell that he gets life in prison and she can move on with her life with her kids. His x-wife and kids were lucky to get out when they did.
Chris Y

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

For the record...the Deborah I knew was a great mother. My only purpose is to keep CH out of my children's lives.

Even in the original divorce filing I said that Deborah should be the custodial parent. I also asked for, as received, a restraining order to keep Chris Hutchinson away. Portsmouth police knew about it and had a copy of it. I tried several times to get them to enforce it, but they said they could not find him around the kids and if I called them again they would charge me with harassment.

I want my children safe and to be able to see them as any father should be able to. Let's all calm down and realize that the person whom caused all the excitement here is CH.

Now, use your time and efforts to keep him away from Deborah's and my children. If you have information that can help in anyway, contact James Charles of the Portsmouth Police or the Ohio Attorney General's Office and ask to speak to Mindy.

For the Smallwood family, I hope someday you get closure. In the end I know it doesn't bring your son/father/brother back, but hopefully it will help.
west girl

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

Hello wrote:
I dont think your daughter is a bad mother. I think she made some bad choices just as the rest of have at some time or the other. I honestly wish she would have listened to all that warned her about this man before she got in too deep. I hope like hell that he gets life in prison and she can move on with her life with her kids. His x-wife and kids were lucky to get out when they did.
Thank You. The sad thing is our children do not listen to us even when we have the proof to show what a low life that person is.
Like others before her, Debby is learning a hard lesson. She will come out strong and a much smarter and better person.

Since: Feb 10

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

Well isn't this sweet. Deborahs 2 biggest haters is on her side now. things that make you go hmm.
west girl

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

Chris Y wrote:
For the record...the Deborah I knew was a great mother. My only purpose is to keep CH out of my children's lives.
Even in the original divorce filing I said that Deborah should be the custodial parent. I also asked for, as received, a restraining order to keep Chris Hutchinson away. Portsmouth police knew about it and had a copy of it. I tried several times to get them to enforce it, but they said they could not find him around the kids and if I called them again they would charge me with harassment.
I want my children safe and to be able to see them as any father should be able to. Let's all calm down and realize that the person whom caused all the excitement here is CH.
Now, use your time and efforts to keep him away from Deborah's and my children. If you have information that can help in anyway, contact James Charles of the Portsmouth Police or the Ohio Attorney General's Office and ask to speak to Mindy.
For the Smallwood family, I hope someday you get closure. In the end I know it doesn't bring your son/father/brother back, but hopefully it will help.
Chris, you are so right. Thanks for your words. This is what all of us want. We must stay on the right track and get CH put away.

Since: Feb 10

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

Chris Y wrote:
One thing to correct, Any info should go directly to The attorney generals office for Mindy Kowlaski ONLY not to the detective Charles.
Sarah Smallwood

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

WTH that susn had posted a reply to Chris's post saying people should contact Mindy only.. now its gone? anyway her or his second comment in reply to Chris Y's last was that instead of calling detective Jim charles everyone should call Mindy with the Ohio Attorney Generals office. That information is correct in case its showing on anyone elses posts. As for her first comment. Well thats for yourselves to believe or not. What pisses me off is that A. Im pretty sure I know who that person is & B. They have no dogs in this fight.
and with that being said susn193 go play in traffic..please

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of322
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Portsmouth Forum right now

Search the Portsmouth Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Megan Lancaster's family has been in contact wi... (May '13) 41 min ha ha 128
why do black ppl have big nose 59 min ha ha 39
next coach 1 hr huh? 31
Is this true? 1 hr Nick 78
portsmouth missing or murdered (Apr '12) 2 hr DrNOMarengo OH 7
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) 2 hr mjjcpa 170
happiness 2 hr DrNOMarengo OH 9
•••
•••