Anyone know of a pro bono custody law...

Anyone know of a pro bono custody lawyer?

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Morning wood

Marion, OH

#2 Jan 6, 2012
When I woke up this morning I had a Pro Bono............ LOL

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Since: Sep 11

Pleasantville, OH

#3 Jan 6, 2012
All Attorneys like to argue in court and they like to take everyones money so if you want to sue you need cash.. You are just another money grubbing woman looking for a way to be supported for the next 18 years just because 1 dude poked your smelly hole a time or two. I hope he takes the kid and makes you pay support
John

United States

#4 Jan 6, 2012
You can look that up in the FICTION section at the library.
lisa

Columbus, OH

#5 Jan 6, 2012
I have been in your position. No money and need to fight for custody. It's horrible! Thing is if you don't know somebody in court system or don't have money in Scioto County your screwed. Thats sad to say but its all about that with the current Magistrate and Judge we have.
It's not about your child or your childs best interest. Sorry but this is the truth :( Vote for Jerry Buckler in upcoming election for judge!!!!!!!!!
Enclave

Ashland, KY

#6 Jan 6, 2012
lisa wrote:
I have been in your position. No money and need to fight for custody. It's horrible! Thing is if you don't know somebody in court system or don't have money in Scioto County your screwed. Thats sad to say but its all about that with the current Magistrate and Judge we have.
It's not about your child or your childs best interest. Sorry but this is the truth :( Vote for Jerry Buckler in upcoming election for judge!!!!!!!!!
So Lisa are you Jerrys wife????

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Pleasantville, OH

#8 Jan 6, 2012
Dear daddy wrote:
If anyone else has any ideas, I'd love to hear them.
Heres some advice for you.. Put on a dress.. You stand a better chance in court..

“Loser is as Loser does! ”

Since: Aug 11

Ashland, KY

#9 Jan 6, 2012
You want custody of your child that you apparently cannot afford? lol
Enclave

Ashland, KY

#10 Jan 6, 2012
So Dear Dady My asumptions must bee right on.!! Jerry Must bee your son nLaw.!!
Assistant

Delaware, OH

#12 Jan 6, 2012
Yes, Lisa who want you to vote for Jerry Buckler is his wife. Does that tell you anything?

Ashland, KY

#16 Jan 6, 2012
TOPIX: I cannot say one swear word typed incorrectly intentionally, but this idiot can wish rape upon me?

For my THIRD reply to register:

At least get your facts straight: Coke Zero. I'm currently drinking it too.

I would never wish rape on anyone. You are very mentally screwed. I guess that is why you're in on a Friday night. No one likes you.
lisa

Columbus, OH

#19 Jan 7, 2012
Enclave wrote:
<quoted text>So Lisa are you Jerrys wife????
Nope
lisa

Columbus, OH

#20 Jan 7, 2012
Dear daddy wrote:
Yeah, honestly don't care about your assumptions. I'm the father, not the mother.
To: lisa
Thanks for your concern; but I'm not here to find out who to vote for. Thanks though.

If anyone else has any ideas, I'd love to hear them.
Thanks in advance.
Just stating facts... Sorry if its not what u wanted to hear. Been there done that. You will see in time dad or mom.
lisa

Columbus, OH

#21 Jan 7, 2012
Enclave wrote:
So Dear Dady My asumptions must bee right on.!! Jerry Must bee your son nLaw.!!
Nope nice try
lisa

Columbus, OH

#22 Jan 7, 2012
Assistant wrote:
Yes, Lisa who want you to vote for Jerry Buckler is his wife. Does that tell you anything?
No this is not his wife. I don't even know her.

Ashland, KY

#23 Jan 7, 2012
Coke Zero for the fatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I'm here on a Friday but the only way you know I am is because you are too, fat girl.
That ass is too fat for even Coke Zero.
Get it right, s1utbag! Not only do I wish rape on you, but they should do it until you are in two pieces. Then again, being the faag haag you are, no man you know would do it. They'd rather have it done to them. How many guys are gay now because they hit that and got scared because of the smell? Three? Seven? Hell! You don't even know!
Married people should be home on most Friday nights. Single people should not.

Wishing rape on anyone reveals your stupidity, not just at the IQ level but common sense level too. You're also emotionally retarded!

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Chillicothe, OH

#24 Jan 7, 2012
The term now is Developmentally Delayed or Developmentally Disabled.. The word retarded is not cool anymore.. Carry on!

Ashland, KY

#25 Jan 7, 2012
Be Rock No Momma wrote:
The term now is Developmentally Delayed or Developmentally Disabled.. The word retarded is not cool anymore.. Carry on!
It is just a "politically correct" change taken on by all the MRDD Boards, hence DD. It is still in your DSM-IV-TR. That's your labeling manual.

Emotional Intelligence is actually a separate facet. He's emotionally retarded. Retarded is applicable in many facets, as is the history of morons. We use this word in everyday use now.

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Chillicothe, OH

#26 Jan 7, 2012
The emotionally retarded, mentally retarded, and retarded retarded lol all sued for the right to be called DD lmao.. I'm just having fun Boo

Ashland, KY

#27 Jan 7, 2012
Be Rock No Momma wrote:
The emotionally retarded, mentally retarded, and retarded retarded lol all sued for the right to be called DD lmao.. I'm just having fun Boo
Most people like DDs. You don't believe that affected it unconsciously?
DrNO

Cardington, OH

#30 Jan 7, 2012
Coke Zero for the fatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't married! You're a faag hag that sends the men running! You deserve to be raped in half still. I also wish cancer on you. There. Happy now? Of course you aren't. You haven't been happy for a while if one reads some of the ignorant sh1t you post. AS long as you keep replying I'll continue to insult you. Your turn!
Awwww. you're just jealous. Get over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You get a raise and you get a raise thanks city... 1 min Welfare Trailer T... 4
Lots of depression and anger in p-town,why??? 10 min Welfare Trailer T... 18
Naked women walking in field on west side 1 hr Big B 6
blonde hair pregnant hooker 2 hr Kenny 1
Good up for picking up local woman 5 hr Xgirl 6
John Hull was a Crooked Sheriff in 80's & 90's 13 hr Dr gerbils 26
Danita Sprague's Son Finds Drugs In His Family'... 20 hr whatever 6

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance