who

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

i guess not heard on the radio today that he and some holsinger guy got caught robbing a house on zuefle drive in mcdermott. he will be a career criminal.
hecknah

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

he is trash that hangs out with drug dealer billy payne, i hope how soon that bastard goes to prison where he belongs along with his crack head buddy ralph boggs, ralph boggs is a self considerate bastard that had 2 beautiful children and now he ruined it all by doing what he did. Good Job DRUGGIES!!!
hotheaded

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2010

hecknah wrote:
he is trash that hangs out with drug dealer billy payne, i hope how soon that bastard goes to prison where he belongs along with his crack head buddy ralph boggs, ralph boggs is a self considerate bastard that had 2 beautiful children and now he ruined it all by doing what he did. Good Job DRUGGIES!!!
He has 3 children 1 has no use for him and the other 2 will not pretty soon. He does not care for anyone but himself, his poor wife what the hell she gonna do to raise those kids. she'll do pretty well considering she has taken care of him one less mouth in this case (fat ass) to feed. both those babies momas r better off when he came after me i was like hell no skank go take care of ur babies give them the money unstead of buying dope
Yea

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

Will this be his 3rd stint in Prison? I wonder how much Child Support poor Marisue has got in the past 8 years from this scum?
Ptown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

POS
friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

who wrote:
i guess not heard on the radio today that he and some holsinger guy got caught robbing a house on zuefle drive in mcdermott. he will be a career criminal.
I heard he snitch a guy that was supose to be a friend wore a wire and took marked money in too. the guy went to prison boggs is the one he cant do the time
Hah

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

He's needs to grow up and take care of his kids!!!
truth

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

He is a KNOWN SNITCH..... ONLY deal with this piece of crap if you want a vacation to prison...
Banks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Didn't he throw a guy off a parking garage in Huntington and almost kill him? How could any woman think that laying down and reproducing with this trash would be a good idea?
sidewinder

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

who wrote:
have they been to court yet
a friend

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

Well regardless what you feel about him, You should just let his family (kids and wife) stay out of it. I have known him for years and yeah he got in some trouble but he is a good person in general, he just has made mistakes. Yeah he did go to prison over that fight, but unless you were there you dont know what actually happened. So just leave the family alone he messed up and he is dealing with it.
u wish

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

Banks wrote:
Didn't he throw a guy off a parking garage in Huntington and almost kill him? How could any woman think that laying down and reproducing with this trash would be a good idea?
No he didn't throw a guy off a parking garage...there were 5 other dudes included in that mess...and its really none of your business who wants to reproduce w/ him..you shouldn't bring his beautiful children or wife into this...“He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone”...your apparently not a christian, which should be your main concern in life, instead of running your mouth on this website..God Bless You
Thomas

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

Actually dumba$$, he was involved in that. How about you keep that christian bs to yourself! Mr ralph boggs claimed to be a "christian", and look where he is going. Robbing ppl isn't very Christian like now is it??? Save it for your fairy tail Sunday school.
u wish wrote:
<quoted text>
No he didn't throw a guy off a parking garage...there were 5 other dudes included in that mess...and its really none of your business who wants to reproduce w/ him..you shouldn't bring his beautiful children or wife into this...“He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone”...your apparently not a christian, which should be your main concern in life, instead of running your mouth on this website..God Bless You
DUMBASS PPL

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

FOR UR INFORMATION!!! BILLY PAYNE DOES NOT HANGOUT W RALPH BOGGS, RALPH IS A POS AND DOES NOTHING BUT STEAL PPL BLIND. RALPH AND HIS LITTLE MEXICAN BUDDY ACTUALLY STOLE FROM BILLY SO GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT BITCH. AND U PROLLY DONT LIKE BILLY BC HE WOULDNT FUCK UR NASTY ASS AND HE HAS MORE TO OFFER THEN U EVER WILL. SO GET A LIFE AND UR FACTS STRAIGHT B4 U GET ON HERE RUNNIN UR MOUTH. THANKS:)
lol

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

I seriously do not get this website at all...ppl that sit around and talk about ppl they think they know...and soon as something is in the paper or on the news, everyone acts like their opinions matter...sorry, but no one is perfect, and yeah ralph was hooked on drugs, and done some things he shouldnt have...but ppl change, and deserve a second chance...o wait, everyone on here is angels huh ?
Slusher

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

WTF are you talking about needs a second chance? This will be his 3rd stint in prison and he is only 27-28 yrs old. Maybe he needs a 4th chance.
lol wrote:
I seriously do not get this website at all...ppl that sit around and talk about ppl they think they know...and soon as something is in the paper or on the news, everyone acts like their opinions matter...sorry, but no one is perfect, and yeah ralph was hooked on drugs, and done some things he shouldnt have...but ppl change, and deserve a second chance...o wait, everyone on here is angels huh ?
WTH

Sonora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

WTH why do you people think that this is any concern of yours?
Yes Ralph has made some stupid mistakes. But every time he tried to find a real job, he got shot down. So the blame not only lies in him, but on the community also. They refuse to give these guys a chance to work, and make an honest living for their families. So before you start trashing someone stop and think what we could’ve done to help these guys out. Maybe the next con that comes in your business for a job, you should give them a chance to prove that they are trying to change their ways, not dismiss them like they was yesterday’s trash
Annoyed

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

All I'm gonna say is.... Slusher??? Please don't tell me this is Chris Slusher!!! The only reason u got outta the entire Huntington incident is cuz Ur mommy and daddy payed for Ur lawyer!!! Ralph took the punishment for all u losers!!! I can't believe u would get on here and run Ur mouth!!! Have u seen whats on here bout u Slusher boys? R u just trying to get the spotlight off of u and ur family or what honey??? As far as everyone else goes.... Keep those kids names out of your freaking mouths. U all hav someone in Ur family that is on drugs. It ruins lives. How bout u all worry bout Ur own lives!!!!
Slusher

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

Who is this? You know my family let me know who you are?
Annoyed wrote:
All I'm gonna say is.... Slusher??? Please don't tell me this is Chris Slusher!!! The only reason u got outta the entire Huntington incident is cuz Ur mommy and daddy payed for Ur lawyer!!! Ralph took the punishment for all u losers!!! I can't believe u would get on here and run Ur mouth!!! Have u seen whats on here bout u Slusher boys? R u just trying to get the spotlight off of u and ur family or what honey??? As far as everyone else goes.... Keep those kids names out of your freaking mouths. U all hav someone in Ur family that is on drugs. It ruins lives. How bout u all worry bout Ur own lives!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Portsmouth Forum right now

Search the Portsmouth Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min Reality Speaks 29,200
out of town drug dealers 36 min touchdown 8
Who is Tracey Huston (Jul '13) 1 hr hoebag 8
Henry "Hank" Roe???????????? (Dec '10) 1 hr Angel 6
Helen butcher diamond 1 hr To erik 37
Miller Manor Melissa Karcher (Oct '10) 2 hr jeremy twitchell 19
FBP to layoff 500 2 hr Tell it All 14
What's going on by big lots? 2 hr Tell it All 121
body of female found 22 hr omg 48
•••
•••
•••
•••