Rob Roush Criminal Mugshot

Rob Roush Criminal Mugshot

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

noway

Marion, OH

#1 Jul 28, 2012
Rob Roush Confined at Ross Correctional Institute in Chillicothe,Ohio. Currently serving a 70 year to Life Sentence for RAPE OF A MINOR.

Charge: 5 counts of Rape (Felony 1st Degree.)

Charge: 4 counts of GSI with a minor (Gross Sexual Imposition.)

Charge: 1 count of DISSEMINATING TO JUVENILES.

Prison Admission Date: 02/13/2012

For Prison record detail visit:
http://www.drc.ohio.gov/OffenderSearch/Search...

And for the Franklin County,Ohio Criminal Case details visit:
http://fcdcfcjs.co.franklin.oh.us/CaseInforma...

Formerly the husband of Jonda Nevison of South Shore, Ky.
Well

Van Wert, OH

#2 Jul 28, 2012
She must have been smart to divorce him.
Just sayin

Ardsley, NY

#3 Jul 29, 2012
Why did you have to mention who he was married to? Effin irrelevant if you ask me? He is surely a low life rapist. That's says nothing about his ex wife. She may be a wonderful person. I'm sure she no longer wants to be associated to him. People are so stupid these days!
noway

Marion, OH

#4 Jul 29, 2012
Just sayin wrote:
Why did you have to mention who he was married to? Effin irrelevant if you ask me? He is surely a low life rapist. That's says nothing about his ex wife. She may be a wonderful person. I'm sure she no longer wants to be associated to him. People are so stupid these days!
probably because she knew he was a rapist the whole time! he had something simular happen when he was with her but he got out of it somehow ...

but now i'm sure BIG BUBBA is taking real good care of him! hope he has plenty of KY jelly with him! LOL
crazy

Marion, OH

#5 Jul 29, 2012
who would want to be friends with someone like this? or even anyone he knows??? HE IS A SICK SICK PERSON!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If General Mad Dog Mattis Were Smart 3 hr gary 2
Allen Moore watched Cadogan naked in shawnee 3 hr Pip Rademaker 4
Bike Trail 3 hr gary 9
Where's Al Lewis these days? (socf investigator) (Dec '12) 3 hr Pip Rademaker 10
Hot guy at kroger 4 hr gary 5
Solar Eclipse 4 hr gary 13
peggy ekrs 4 hr Old friend 5

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages