WNXT Birthday Salutes Rigged

WNXT Birthday Salutes Rigged

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

mad

Marion, OH

#1 Mar 30, 2012
I put a friend's name on WNXT this morning and when it was time to draw for the cake Steve Hayes took it upon himself to give it to some woman who had called in with a sob story about how she had to call in her own name and had never won a cake. Well boo hoo, my friend had never won a cake either. That jerk never even picked a name just said it was going to go to that woman. That's not fair and it's not right either. I called over there and told the woman that answered the phone what i thought about it and she said " yeah I heard it and they just do what they want", I told her it was bullsh*t and Steve Hayes is a friggin jerk, my exact words!!
haha

Maryland Heights, MO

#2 Mar 30, 2012
That's because Steve Hayes is the biggest toolbag known to human existence lol.
mad

Marion, OH

#3 Mar 30, 2012
haha wrote:
That's because Steve Hayes is the biggest toolbag known to human existence lol.
You got that right. i don't know who he thinks he is. Sad part of it all, my friends grandkids were listening in ti see if their grandma's name got picked for the cake and they had to hear that. What kind of example is that?
No doubt

Columbus, OH

#4 Mar 30, 2012
He also rigs the giveaways at the remotes! Fact!
wow

Bridgeport, WV

#5 Mar 30, 2012
Really, who cares!?! Get over it not likes it's some big deal. Yeah it sucks, not it isn't right, but really is it that big of a deal !?! Naww that's a negative. It's that's the worst thing to happen to you today someone's name didnt get called well you seem to be doing pretty good. Go bake your friend a cake.
No doubt

Columbus, OH

#6 Mar 30, 2012
Or we could all just clap like seals...or demand integrity.
I care

Marion, OH

#7 Mar 30, 2012
wow wrote:
Really, who cares!?! Get over it not likes it's some big deal. Yeah it sucks, not it isn't right, but really is it that big of a deal !?! Naww that's a negative. It's that's the worst thing to happen to you today someone's name didnt get called well you seem to be doing pretty good. Go bake your friend a cake.
What about the little kids birthdays that was on there, they didn't even get a chance at the cake.
melanie

Bridgeport, WV

#8 Mar 30, 2012
Your retarded do u have nothing better to worry about ?!?!?
Melvina

Marion, OH

#9 Mar 30, 2012
How sad are all of you that actually listen to 99.3 you may need a Sirius player.
lol

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Mar 30, 2012
I'm gonna have to go with Melvina on this one. Why is anyone listening to that station when Hayes is on there anyway?
Sideshow Bob

Maryland Heights, MO

#11 Mar 30, 2012
Those cakes are like 10.00 at DQ! Go buy one and get over yourselves!!! If you dont like the station or the dj, simply tune to another station or turn it off!!! Its the first of the month, you should be all moneyed up now!!!
really

Marion, OH

#12 Mar 30, 2012
The point is there are little kids listening to their names on there hoping that they will win the cake. It's the principle of it people not just the stupid cake!
melanie

Bridgeport, WV

#13 Mar 31, 2012
And like we all get the point but it's not that big of a deal. So get over it. The kid will forget about it with in 10min u on the other hand seem to have a problem with it
Anon

Marion, OH

#14 Mar 31, 2012
Really? There really is more important things to worry about in the world. I heard it and thought it wasn't quite right either, BUT, take your friend and get her a cake, take the kids to DQ and get them an ice cream. Its not worth getting all freaked out. You never know, maybe that just really made that woman's day.
well now

Marion, OH

#15 Mar 31, 2012
I have to agree with the OP, although some of you think this is a trivial matter it is only a small example of the way things are done at thta station and this city and the country for that matter. If people don't stand up against contest riggingthen what's to stop the presidential race from being rigged. Yeah I know it already is, that's my point. Corruption starts small then explodes into all the craziness, then regular people like us are innocent pawns in the hands of the powerful.
Who Cares

Marion, OH

#16 Mar 31, 2012
Anyone ignorant enough to listen to Steve Hayes' BS has no reason to complain about anything.

Get a life.
Anonymous

Maryland Heights, MO

#17 Mar 31, 2012
This town, and everyone and everything that has power in it has been corrupt for years and years. Old news. And bitching about a stupid radio contest on Topix is NOT gonna make a difference. At all. If this petty radio contest bothers you this much, then do something about it!!! Write your congressman a letter! Let him know how the corruption OS upsetting you, and nothing ever changes about it. If enough people did this, and bring it to their attention, something might get done eventually!!
Kyle

Ashland, KY

#18 Mar 31, 2012
You guys have got to be kidding me... it's just a cake! I didn't even know 99.3 was still on the air anyways.
Kyle

Martinsville, OH

#19 Apr 1, 2012
I like peenus! Just kiddin! You may ask "Are you ghey?" To which I would reply "Maybe I am, and maybe I AM." LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angie Szul likes it deep 4 min ?? 11
Congrats to retiring Principal Kathy Milligan f... 18 min Perry T Mason jr 7
News The Latest: Minister: Slayings of 8 rocked Ohio... 20 min Whut 211
DD admins 38 min ?? 4
Any Updates On Kayla Eitel? 1 hr sadstory 38
someone knows what happened to kayla eitel why ... 2 hr Ikia 2
Was Kayla Eitel Found 2 hr Ikia 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portsmouth Mortgages