First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LAWYER

Marion, OH

#1 Sep 13, 2012
We would like to hear the citizen oppion on our local attorneys.Don't hold back it's your freedom of speech.
DENISE

Marion, OH

#2 Sep 13, 2012
Mike Mearan,he is honest and not just out for your money.He is a very good lawyer.
LMFAO

Marion, OH

#3 Sep 13, 2012
DENISE wrote:
Mike Mearan,he is honest and not just out for your money.He is a very good lawyer.
right
DAVID

Marion, OH

#7 Sep 14, 2012
Your always trying to bad mouth Mike MEARAN,because he is a very good lawyer .Tell me one better than him.Your girl friend must have liked Mike.He doesn't need her he has his on play girls.He is not after country girls.If I or my college friends need a lawyer he will get the job.
Angie

Springfield, NJ

#8 Sep 14, 2012
Mike actually really is an excellent lawyer. I don't know what he does with his personal time, and I don't care. He's always been good to me and has never disrespected me. Most importantly, he's always done a very good job for me. He gets an A+
real person

Marion, OH

#9 Sep 14, 2012
tracy hoover didn't he start the pain clinic.bad lawyer.
I know

Marion, OH

#11 Sep 14, 2012
Your jealous of MIKE MEARAN. He doesn't need ou or the public defenders he makes good money with those that need a good lawyer.I know at Shawnee State he has a good name.He'll go far in this town. He is for the people. Thanks Mike.
I WILL

Marion, OH

#12 Sep 14, 2012
Check all attorneys grade scores,and who they know.
out of luck

Minford, OH

#13 Sep 14, 2012
If they are court appointed you are screwed
I WILL

Marion, OH

#14 Sep 14, 2012
How do you know if they are a good lawyer or not?
Just sayin

Marion, OH

#16 Sep 19, 2012
Mearan is as crooked as they come!
FRIEND FOR LIFE

Marion, OH

#22 Sep 20, 2012
Any one can seend a set of interrogatories. Yes it sounds like Mr. Mearan has beat you in court. Like I said he is hard to beat in court, very smart lawyer.If you need a good lawyer and you want to win get MIKE MEARAN,you'll not be sorry. MIKE IS THE LAWYER YOU WANT.
LMAO

Chillicothe, OH

#23 Sep 20, 2012
FRIEND FOR LIFE wrote:
Any one can seend a set of interrogatories. Yes it sounds like Mr. Mearan has beat you in court. Like I said he is hard to beat in court, very smart lawyer.If you need a good lawyer and you want to win get MIKE MEARAN,you'll not be sorry. MIKE IS THE LAWYER YOU WANT.
That's too funny!
He's a pimp! Hire him if you want to plea out on something you didn't do and have a record for life or do some jail time for a crime you did not do.
Oh, and you better not have a girl around him.
Everyone knows Mike has the girls!
friend

Wheelersburg, OH

#24 Sep 21, 2012
so what. are you jealous he is the best damn lawyer in portsmouth. if you need a lawyer that will get the job done get mike
LMAO

Chillicothe, OH

#25 Sep 21, 2012
friend wrote:
so what. are you jealous he is the best damn lawyer in portsmouth. if you need a lawyer that will get the job done get mike
Yep that's what it is. lol
Huh

Ironton, OH

#27 Sep 21, 2012
PUBLIC DEFENDERS UNION wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you read, Mikie's daughter, owner of the liquor license for the Bistro on Chillicothe?
He's only good for the very bad that makes him money in CoHoots with his homies, the judges, and all other lawyers in the County, that's why the good people in the County go outside the county for lawyers, etc.
Saying he's the best in Scioto County is a very low bar. Means nothing. The best of horse caca????
in cahoots (with somebody) collaborating with somebody, especially with the intention of conspiring against somebody else
HELLO...
What? First off, what "good people" are you talking about? And also, what "good" out of town attorneys have come to Scioto county?
You may not like lawyers in Scioto county, but theyre not much better out of county. There's been a few from Lawrence and franklin that s%#k!
we the people

Marion, OH

#28 Sep 21, 2012
can see through you. your the bad lawyer ... if youll need a good lawyer we the students at shawnee state believe in mike mearan
LMAO

Chillicothe, OH

#29 Sep 21, 2012
we the people wrote:
can see through you. your the bad lawyer ... if youll need a good lawyer we the students at shawnee state believe in mike mearan
OMG! LMFAO! STOP IT, I'M GOING TO PISS MYSELF!
totally

Columbus, OH

#30 Sep 22, 2012
This is soo true! Portsmouth is corrupt!
PUBLIC DEFENDERS UNION wrote:
<quoted text>What's with the "grade Scores" you speak of? In Scioto County they all know each other and it's a club.

One of their own is the Chair of the Disciplinary Commission (how you take your beefs to on a lawyer for bad practice, etc)(Supposedly of the Supreme Court of Ohio) is that Rodeheffer guy, the one who worked with lawyer Banks, we recall and the City Solicitor Jones to over turn the Citizens Referendum(done originally by ballot) capping the city's spending to $100,000 until they have to put it on the ballot. Don't know if they were successful?

Anyway find out how the Grade Scores are done, etc. And more than likely it's like the students doing their own grading, etc. Dah...

Also, just talk to a lawyer from Columbus and they will fill you in on the corruption here. Sorry for your bad luck. Get someone from Chillicothe or Lancaster (Guy named Griffith sp?)if they will come in here? Maybe Ironton? This is what they call a closed shop, even the substitute judges when those here in Ptown admit they have a conflict of interest, etc.

It's a given they know the Judges, and the prosecutors, etc. dah. Watch the TV program The Good Wife on Sundays at 9pm, CBS? You'll see the relationship they have with the judges, even the ethical ones. You can see that one the detective shows when they get a search warrants, they have favorite judges. That part is not fiction.
gary

Minford, OH

#31 Sep 23, 2012
we must be doing pretty well, if this is the only lawyer you guys want to discuss?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Selby Mansion Awesome!! 6 min DrNO 7
The Case For Christ 1 hr Leviathan 9
Confess your sins in this thread 1 hr wondering 3
Anyone know the Red Cross phlebotomist that loo... 1 hr sofloantonio 1
Pats 2 hr miss jones 12
The next satanic ritual target 3 hr Whitey Blackman 6
Scarberry (Aug '15) 3 hr Whitey Blackman 3

Portsmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance